Windows 10: My os is totally corrupted after win10 latest update

Discus and support My os is totally corrupted after win10 latest update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently bought asus vivobook with win 10 support. I have updated the os using check for updates option. Updation went smoothly. But after update my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GowthamV1, Jan 17, 2021.

1. GowthamV1 Win User

My os is totally corrupted after win10 latest update

I recently bought asus vivobook with win 10 support. I have updated the os using check for updates option. Updation went smoothly. But after update my total system is collapsed. I unable to open any softwareLike chrome,cmd,powershell etc. I'm getting error like this. My os is totally corrupted after win10 latest update [​IMG]

Team from Microsoft suggested to reinstall the os using flash boot. But no drivers are showing.

My os is totally corrupted after win10 latest update [​IMG]

so I tried another way using repair your computer ->troubleshoot->cmd prompt list disk . But it shows only my usb drive.

My os is totally corrupted after win10 latest update [​IMG]

Almost i have wasted 2 days on this. It all happened only after my windows 10 20H update. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue..

:)

GowthamV1, Jan 17, 2021
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, Jan 17, 2021
  4. My os is totally corrupted after win10 latest update

Is my SSD Corrupted?

Flash the SSD drive Firmware to the latest version if there is an update

Back-up your important folders

Enable AHCI in BIOS

Re-install Windows or your OS

Check to see if there are problems and if so then start an RMA and repeat the steps.

H 3 L L S M A N, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

My os is totally corrupted after win10 latest update

1. My os is totally corrupted after win10 latest update - Similar Threads - totally corrupted win10

2. Display Issue after latest win10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Issue after latest win10 update: Hello.I have been using 3 displays for a while now, but after the latest windows 10 updates updated while i was asleep, one of my displays have started turning on and off with a intervall of 0,5 sec.I have tried disconnecting it from the computer, and ive tried turning it off...
  3. Display Issue after latest win10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Issue after latest win10 update: Hello.I have been using 3 displays for a while now, but after the latest windows 10 updates updated while i was asleep, one of my displays have started turning on and off with a intervall of 0,5 sec.I have tried disconnecting it from the computer, and ive tried turning it off...
  4. Corrupted files after Win10 December updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Corrupted files after Win10 December updates: Hello, after last December 2020 Windows 10 v10.0.19042.685 updates are found next errors corrupted same files on two system. How can be possible to repair it, please? Thank you. Attached CBS.log content result from sfc /scannow - partially shorted showed only...
  5. Latest win10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest win10 update: Ok so ONCE AGAIN an update was FORCED on me against my consent. I want to know how i can keep you from doing this, switch ALL UPDATES OFF. How DARE you IMPOSE on me how my internet is used, you DO NOT PAY MY BILL. Now my laptop wants to scan my fingerprint, which gets...
  6. No Sound after latest Win10 update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Sound after latest Win10 update.: I recently installed the latest update for Win10. Since then no sound. Ran trouble shooting programs to no avail. Deleted and installed drivers for sound. What do I do next?...
  7. NO Audio after latest Win10 update (?)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NO Audio after latest Win10 update (?): My laptop did automatically an update after i shut it down yesterday and today there is no Audio at all. It says "No Audio Output Device Installed" Please help me, what happened? Did the update mess up my audio or is it something else? What can i do? [ATTACH]...
  8. Latest Win10 Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Win10 Updates: I got KB3176936 [14393.82] on 8/24 and the Regedit edit to PaintDesktop quit working even though it was correctly set. I got KB3176938 [14393.105] today [while I was out shopping] and PaintDesktop also will not work even though set as directed. I have a reason to have it...
  9. Latest Win10 update

Latest Win10 update: [img] I have just finished downloading & installing the above update.. Took an age on my "up to" 4Mbps ADSL connection 71998
  10. Win10 latest update

Win10 latest update: We have three computers in our house two laptops one pc. On my laptop that has a ssd the new anniversary update loaded straight away but on the other two when I check for latest updates it said there were not any I tried to load from Microsoft site but after a while it said...