Windows 10: My other computer has been blocked with a contact number of 0800 051 3726. Is this a scam?

Discus and support My other computer has been blocked with a contact number of 0800 051 3726. Is this a scam? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; my other computer has been blocked with a contact number 0800 051 3726. is this a scam and if so how do I unblock my computer?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MauriceBingham, Feb 4, 2019.

1. My other computer has been blocked with a contact number of 0800 051 3726. Is this a scam?

my other computer has been blocked with a contact number 0800 051 3726. is this a scam and if so how do I unblock my computer?

:)

MauriceBingham, Feb 4, 2019

2. Is there a way to block scam phone numbers

It has been a while since this thread was updated. I'm on a Lumia 925 WP8. I am able to enter my call history, long press the unwanted number and a "block" option appears.

ChristopherCorreira, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Blocked number contacted me.

Hello,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Which build is installed in your device?
    • Are you blocking the contact using native application or using any third party application?

I suggest you to unblock and block the contact again and check if the issue persists. Also, install any pending updates available for the device.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 4, 2019
  4. My other computer has been blocked with a contact number of 0800 051 3726. Is this a scam?

Problem in blocking contact numbers.

I want to block some numbers from my contact lists, my phone has the option for the same, but it seems to me that it's not working. Please help me

Himangi Bhatt, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

My other computer has been blocked with a contact number of 0800 051 3726. Is this a scam?

1. My other computer has been blocked with a contact number of 0800 051 3726. Is this a scam? - Similar Threads - computer has been

2. How to I back on my computer that has been blocked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to I back on my computer that has been blocked?: Message is saying my computer has been blocked due to the fact that my IP has been used without my knowledge. How can this issue be resolved....
  3. How to I back on my computer that has been blocked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to I back on my computer that has been blocked?: Message is saying my computer has been blocked due to the fact that my IP has been used without my knowledge. How can this issue be resolved....
  4. "This Computer Has Been Blocked" Pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This Computer Has Been Blocked" Pop-up: I did something really stupid last week. I am nearly 70 yrs. old so, I hope I can remember enough to get this resolved. I innocently clicked on a video on Facebook and immediately got this pop-up warning saying "your computer has been blocked for security reasons" with an 800...
  5. "This Computer Has Been Blocked" Pop-up

"This Computer Has Been Blocked" Pop-up: I did something really stupid last week. I am nearly 70 yrs. old so, I hope I can remember enough to get this resolved. I innocently clicked on a video on Facebook and immediately got this pop-up warning saying "your computer has been blocked for security reasons" with an 800...
  6. "This Computer Has Been Blocked" Pop-up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. My email account has been blocked by Microsoft. Computer tech advised me to contact...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My email account has been blocked by Microsoft. Computer tech advised me to contact...: My email has been blocked reason being my computer was hacked.Computer tech stated that I need to have Microsoft unblock it. quote:"So what you will do from your end is to contact Microsoftso that they can assist you having email address being accessed from their end."So how...
  8. My email account has been blocked by Microsoft. Computer tech advised me to contact...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My email account has been blocked by Microsoft. Computer tech advised me to contact...: My email has been blocked reason being my computer was hacked.Computer tech stated that I need to have Microsoft unblock it. quote:"So what you will do from your end is to contact Microsoftso that they can assist you having email address being accessed from their end."So how...
  9. My email account has been blocked by Microsoft. Computer tech advised me to contact...

10. My other computer has been blocked with a contact number of 0800 051 3726. Is this a scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My other computer has been blocked with a contact number of 0800 051 3726. Is this a scam?: My other computer has been blocked with a contact number 0800 051 3726. Is this a scam number and if so what do I do to unblock my computer?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0800 051 3726

2. windows warning alert 0800-051-3726

3. 08000513726

4. 0800 051 3726 uk