Windows 10: My Otto TW300 earbuds are no longer connecting to my laptop

Discus and support My Otto TW300 earbuds are no longer connecting to my laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have recently misplaced one of my earbuds, and now when I try to connect the earbud I have to my laptop, it won't connect I tried turning Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Zachary Gees, Mar 18, 2024.

1. My Otto TW300 earbuds are no longer connecting to my laptop

I have recently misplaced one of my earbuds, and now when I try to connect the earbud I have to my laptop, it won't connect I tried turning Bluetooth on and off multiple times, and it said it was connected but it wasn't. When I tried to remove the device and reconnect it, it wouldn't show up on the list of Bluetooth devices to pair with and I don't know what to do now. I hope someone can get back to me soon as I want to listen to music while I work and have no other headphones.

:)

Zachary Gees, Mar 18, 2024
  2. Zachary Gees, Mar 19, 2024
  3. My Otto TW300 earbuds are no longer connecting to my laptop

I have recently misplaced one of my earbuds, and now when I try to connect the earbud I have to my laptop, it won't connect I tried turning Bluetooth on and off multiple times, and it said it was connected but it wasn't. When I tried to remove the device and reconnect it, it wouldn't show up on the list of Bluetooth devices to pair with and I don't know what to do now. I hope someone can get back to me soon as I want to listen to music while I work and have no other headphones.

Zachary Gees, Mar 19, 2024
  4. Lester N. Win User

My Otto TW300 earbuds are no longer connecting to my laptop

Hi Zachary. My name is Lester, and I am an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I'd be more than happy to assist you.

Have there been any recent changes before the issue, such as installing new software or updates?

Are your earbuds connecting with a different device?

1. Run the Bluetooth Troubleshooter:

Click the Start Menu then Select Settings

Select Update and Security then Troubleshoot

Choose Other troubleshooters

Select Bluetooth and click Run this troubleshooter

2. Reinstall the Bluetooth Driver:

Right-click on the Start Menu and select 'Device Manager.'

Click on 'View' and choose 'Show hidden devices.'

Expand 'Bluetooth.'

Right-click on your Bluetooth driver and select 'Uninstall.'

Check 'Delete the driver software for this device.'

Select 'Uninstall' and confirm the uninstallation.

Restart your PC and check for the issue.

I hope this information is helpful. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions. Thank you

Lester N., Mar 19, 2024
Thema:

1. My Otto TW300 earbuds are no longer connecting to my laptop - Similar Threads - Otto TW300 earbuds

2. My Otto TW300 earbuds are no longer connecting to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Otto TW300 earbuds are no longer connecting to my laptop: I have recently misplaced one of my earbuds, and now when I try to connect the earbud I have to my laptop, it won't connect I tried turning Bluetooth on and off multiple times, and it said it was connected but it wasn't. When I tried to remove the device and reconnect it, it...
  3. My Otto TW300 earbuds are no longer connecting to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Otto TW300 earbuds are no longer connecting to my laptop: I have recently misplaced one of my earbuds, and now when I try to connect the earbud I have to my laptop, it won't connect I tried turning Bluetooth on and off multiple times, and it said it was connected but it wasn't. When I tried to remove the device and reconnect it, it...
  4. My Otto TW300 earbuds are only connecting to music and not voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Otto TW300 earbuds are only connecting to music and not voice: Today when I tried to connect my earbuds, they wouldn't connect properly as they would only connect for voice but when I tried them on Friday they connected for voice and music and I do not know what has happened as I have not used them over the weekend. I have tried removing...
  5. My Otto TW300 earbuds are only connecting to music and not voice

My Otto TW300 earbuds are only connecting to music and not voice: Today when I tried to connect my earbuds, they wouldn't connect properly as they would only connect for voice but when I tried them on Friday they connected for voice and music and I do not know what has happened as I have not used them over the weekend. I have tried removing...
  6. My Otto TW300 earbuds are only connecting to music and not voice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Connecting my earbuds to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting my earbuds to my laptop: Does anyone know how to connect the skullcandy Indy headphones to the computer? I have a Gateway, I've seen all the tutorial videos to connect the headphones but so far I can't...
  8. Connecting my earbuds to my laptop

Connecting my earbuds to my laptop: Does anyone know how to connect the skullcandy Indy headphones to the computer? I have a Gateway, I've seen all the tutorial videos to connect the headphones but so far I can't...
  9. Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop

Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop: I recently bought a new pair of bluetooth earbuds that connect perfectly fine to my phone, but will not connect to my laptop Lenovo YOGA, if that's important. My last pair of earbuds wouldn't connect either, but they had issues anyways, so I discounted them. Any ideas as to...
  10. connecting earbuds to laptop

connecting earbuds to laptop: tried everything I could find on youtube and elsewhere, can not get my Tozo T6 earbuds to pair up or connect to laptop win 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-earbuds-to-laptop/0e4dea01-75ad-4d73-abbd-2e9e91c98671