Windows 10: my outbox will not work

Discus and support my outbox will not work in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My outbox will not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-outbox-will-not-work/96dcc168-f611-47dd-b24b-9bcd9eabf128 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StuartGray4, Dec 26, 2019.

1. my outbox will not work

My outbox will not work.

:)

StuartGray4, Dec 26, 2019
  2. Barbara I Win User

Outbox not sending mail

I did find the outbox. It went to the top of the list. However, I still can't send mail. Any suggestions?

Thanks, I appreciate your replies.

Barbara I, Dec 26, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Error saying: There is unsent email in the Outbox!

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• How are you accessing your Email?

• Are you using Mail app or Outlook client?
    I suggest you to go to Outbox in your email account and check do you have any email in outbox. If you have any email then I suggest you to delete the email and check if it helps.

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Dec 26, 2019
  4. my outbox will not work

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

my outbox will not work

1. my outbox will not work - Similar Threads - outbox

2. email does not send... goes to outbox and remails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    email does not send... goes to outbox and remails: email does not send... goes to outbox and remails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-does-not-send-goes-to-outbox-and-remails/99b393d9-dfda-44a4-9808-517f5d523878
  3. email does not send... goes to outbox and remails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    email does not send... goes to outbox and remails: email does not send... goes to outbox and remails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-does-not-send-goes-to-outbox-and-remails/99b393d9-dfda-44a4-9808-517f5d523878
  4. email does not send... goes to outbox and remails

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Emails getting stuck in Outbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emails getting stuck in Outbox: I am using the windows mail app and all of my emails from my home computer get stuck in my outbox. I use the same mail app on my work computer in the office and it can send emails just fine. I can receive emails just fine and I don't get an error when I send the email it just...
  6. Emails getting stuck in Outbox

Emails getting stuck in Outbox: I am using the windows mail app and all of my emails from my home computer get stuck in my outbox. I use the same mail app on my work computer in the office and it can send emails just fine. I can receive emails just fine and I don't get an error when I send the email it just...
  7. Windows 11 Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created: I am using Windows 11 Mail installed from the Ap Store. I have 3 accounts configured: a gmail account, a microsoft outlook accont, and a generic IMAP account. On my IMAP account only, I am getting sent messages stuck in the Outbox and multiple blank drafts created.Restarting...
  8. Windows 11 Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created

Windows 11 Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created: I am using Windows 11 Mail installed from the Ap Store. I have 3 accounts configured: a gmail account, a microsoft outlook accont, and a generic IMAP account. On my IMAP account only, I am getting sent messages stuck in the Outbox and multiple blank drafts created.Restarting...
  9. Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created: I saw a message in another thread that has what appears to be my exact issue. That thread is locked so I can't comment further but I tried the solutions listed and am still at a loss. I just recently upgraded to windows 11 and that is when this problem started. I am using...
  10. Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created

Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created: I saw a message in another thread that has what appears to be my exact issue. That thread is locked so I can't comment further but I tried the solutions listed and am still at a loss. I just recently upgraded to windows 11 and that is when this problem started. I am using...