Windows 10: My outlook 6 has stopped letting me delete. Inbox down to under 2000 emails. How can I...

Discus and support My outlook 6 has stopped letting me delete. Inbox down to under 2000 emails. How can I... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Outlook 6 has stopped letting me delete emails. My inbox is down to under 2000 in the inbox. All usual ways of deleting not working. Can you help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AnnePJ, May 16, 2024.

1. AnnePJ Win User

My outlook 6 has stopped letting me delete. Inbox down to under 2000 emails. How can I...

My Outlook 6 has stopped letting me delete emails. My inbox is down to under 2000 in the inbox. All usual ways of deleting not working. Can you help?

:)

AnnePJ, May 16, 2024
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, May 16, 2024
  3. P AL Win User
    How to stop a Microsoft ad in my outlook email inbox.

How to stop a Microsoft ad in my outlook email inbox. Only allows me to open then send to inbox to delete.

4. My outlook 6 has stopped letting me delete. Inbox down to under 2000 emails. How can I...

I cant delete emails in my inbox

I'm using windows 10 and I cant delete emails in my inbox?
    Any suggestions

David Fuchs, May 16, 2024
Thema:

My outlook 6 has stopped letting me delete. Inbox down to under 2000 emails. How can I...

1. My outlook 6 has stopped letting me delete. Inbox down to under 2000 emails. How can I... - Similar Threads - outlook has stopped

2. My outlook 6 has stopped letting me delete. Inbox down to under 2000 emails. How can I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My outlook 6 has stopped letting me delete. Inbox down to under 2000 emails. How can I...: My Outlook 6 has stopped letting me delete emails. My inbox is down to under 2000 in the inbox. All usual ways of deleting not working. Can you help?...
  3. How can I stop my inbox emails being removed .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I stop my inbox emails being removed .: As soon as I have opened an email and read the same, that email is removed. Due to this clearing of my inbox, I have lost details regarding my orders that have been stored in the inbox. Is it possible to return to the old inbox system whereas I control the removal of the...
  4. How can I know when/how an outlook email went to a wrong Inbox?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How can I know when/how an outlook email went to a wrong Inbox?: Some received emails are somehow going to the Inbox on My Outlook Data File, instead of my email inbox. Would it be possible to check how/when an email went there? Can Event Viewer show this? Any help much welcome. System: Windows 10 Pro, 1903. Office 365. 150068
  5. I cant delete emails in my inbox

in Browsers and Email
    I cant delete emails in my inbox: I'm using windows 10 and I cant delete emails in my inbox? Any suggestions 134301
  6. I cant delete emails in my inbox

in Windows 10 Support
    I cant delete emails in my inbox: I'm using windows 10 and I cant delete emails in my inbox? Any suggestions 134301
  7. I am trying to add a new email for work, but it will not let me ,under Outlook but it ends...

I am trying to add a new email for work, but it will not let me ,under Outlook but it ends...: Trying to add an email for work, company bought out ,thus email changed. Supposed to be under Outlook but the email does not end with outlook.com but SRHS.com, and somehow another of my emails is under there that is supposed to be under yahoo.com??????...
  8. Outlook email inbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook email inbox: don't see much help for outlook email in the app, so the answer is probably easy. why can't I see all of the messages in my inbox on my surface, but I can on my phone. can't seem to find a setting or filter I need to change. thanks. Lew...
  9. outlook 365 stopped displaying older emails in inbox

outlook 365 stopped displaying older emails in inbox: outlook 365 stopped displaying older emails in inbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-365-stopped-displaying-older-emails-in/6e0c3694-6fbe-410d-b0b6-2c4ddcc96a28"
  10. outlook inbox not update emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    outlook inbox not update emails: Hello My outlook 2016 is not update my inbox? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/outlook-inbox-not-update-emails/35ff1e78-9d1f-4c58-81e0-2ca66cdc0371