Windows 10: My Outlook account got hacked by rambler.ru here's how I fixed it

Discus and support My Outlook account got hacked by rambler.ru here's how I fixed it in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I'm Kavya,Around two months ago, I got an error while logging into my microsoft account. It said that my account didn't exist. I knew something was... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Kavya Mali, Mar 25, 2023.

1. My Outlook account got hacked by rambler.ru here's how I fixed it

Hi, I'm Kavya,Around two months ago, I got an error while logging into my microsoft account. It said that my account didn't exist. I knew something was wrong. Luckily, a long ago I had signed in that account in microsoft office in my pc, when I opened it it said "Fix Now" under my accounts tab. When I clicked on it, I saw that my account's alias was changed to something like *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Rambler.ru is a russian email service and I had no idea how did that happened. I searched it up on google and found several forums stating the same issue they've been facing, and that's when I got to kno

:)

Kavya Mali, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Jsssssssss, Mar 25, 2023
  3. JM Locsin Win User
    My Microsoft account got hacked by a rambler ru

It began a few months ago when I noticed my PC notifying me to log my Microsoft account back in, and when I tried to log it in a message popped up saying that my account did not exist. Only then when I checked the emails from my dad's Outlook, I realized that my Microsoft account's email address had been changed. The changed address ended in "@rambler.ru", and I learned from a friend that it was a malware from Russia, and not a person. For additional information, my Microsoft account is also used for playing on my Xbox as well as Minecraft Java Edition (I purchased the game from Minecraft's website around 2021), and the username is RetsukoHQ. (For safety and privacy reasons I will not mention the original email address of the account I'm trying to recover) As of now, I also noticed that the hacker of my account had changed the email address again to "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***". Before the hacking happened, my account was often used for playing Minecraft Java Edition. So far, me and my dad's efforts in trying to recover my account have been unsuccessful. I've tried the recover form a few times but it's not exactly helping me. If it's possible, I would like to transfer my purchases and data transferred from my hacked account to a new account, I just want to play Minecraft again and at this point I'm losing my hopes.

JM Locsin, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

My Outlook account got hacked by rambler.ru here's how I fixed it

1. My Outlook account got hacked by rambler.ru here's how I fixed it - Similar Threads - Outlook account got

2. My Microsoft account was hacked by someone at rambler . ru, Can I get it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account was hacked by someone at rambler . ru, Can I get it back?: My Microsoft, and several other of my accounts was hacked by rabmbler, I've been trying to contact Microsoft support but I can't since they've signed me out of the account. Could I still recover my account?...
  3. My Microsoft account was hacked by someone at rambler . ru, Can I get it back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft account was hacked by someone at rambler . ru, Can I get it back?: My Microsoft, and several other of my accounts was hacked by rabmbler, I've been trying to contact Microsoft support but I can't since they've signed me out of the account. Could I still recover my account?...
  4. I got haked by a Rambler. Ru.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got haked by a Rambler. Ru.: I got haked by a Rambler. Ru account and now i can 't play my games anymore how can I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-haked-by-a-rambler-ru/4ab2473b-9606-4b50-a61a-7320dab0d73d
  5. I got haked by a Rambler. Ru.

I got haked by a Rambler. Ru.: I got haked by a Rambler. Ru account and now i can 't play my games anymore how can I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-haked-by-a-rambler-ru/4ab2473b-9606-4b50-a61a-7320dab0d73d
  6. My Outlook account got hacked by rambler.ru here's how I fixed it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Outlook account got hacked by rambler.ru here's how I fixed it: Hi, I'm Kavya,Around two months ago, I got an error while logging into my microsoft account. It said that my account didn't exist. I knew something was wrong. Luckily, a long ago I had signed in that account in microsoft office in my pc, when I opened it it said "Fix Now"...
  7. My Outlook account got hacked by rambler.ru here's how I fixed it

My Outlook account got hacked by rambler.ru here's how I fixed it: Hi, I'm Kavya,Around two months ago, I got an error while logging into my microsoft account. It said that my account didn't exist. I knew something was wrong. Luckily, a long ago I had signed in that account in microsoft office in my pc, when I opened it it said "Fix Now"...
  8. My Microsoft account got hacked by a rambler ru

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account got hacked by a rambler ru: It began a few months ago when I noticed my PC notifying me to log my Microsoft account back in, and when I tried to log it in a message popped up saying that my account did not exist. Only then when I checked the emails from my dad's Outlook, I realized that my Microsoft...
  9. My Microsoft account got hacked by a rambler ru

My Microsoft account got hacked by a rambler ru: It began a few months ago when I noticed my PC notifying me to log my Microsoft account back in, and when I tried to log it in a message popped up saying that my account did not exist. Only then when I checked the emails from my dad's Outlook, I realized that my Microsoft...
  10. My Account got hacked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Account got hacked.: Hallo Microsoft Team,Erstmal beschreibe ich die Situation.Heute morgen wollte ich mich mit meinem Microsoft Kono anmelden aber dies konnte ich nicht da meine Email Adresse sowie mein Passwort nicht funktionierte. Es wurde mir immer die Meldung angezeigt das mein Konto nicht...