Windows 10: My Outlook calendar has changed appearance on the free version.

Discus and support My Outlook calendar has changed appearance on the free version. in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Today I noticed that the monthly calendar now shows 6 weeks of days instead of 5. That means the daily boxes are smaller and now only show 1 event. The... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Athalwolf, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Athalwolf Win User

My Outlook calendar has changed appearance on the free version.

Today I noticed that the monthly calendar now shows 6 weeks of days instead of 5. That means the daily boxes are smaller and now only show 1 event. The 2nd event entered is hidden behind a +1. Previously I could read 2 events.

I'm not sure if it was something I did or if Microsoft changed it.

Any help would be most appreciated!

Thanks,

:)

Athalwolf, Sep 6, 2018
  2. San9 Win User

iPhone calendar events not appearing in Outlook calendar

Hello, I am am using the Outlook app through a web browser and the iPhone 5s Calendar app.

On my iPhone 5s calendar app, I can see my Outlook calendar events immediately after adding a new event in the Outlook calendar through a web browser.

Unfortunately I don't know how to get my iPhone calendar events to appear in my Outlook calendar. I can't use a locally installed iTunes to try and sync to a locally installed Outlook at a different workstation PC each time an event is added on my iPhone.

Can anyone suggest what I could do to get my iPhone Calendar events to appear in my Outlook Calendar? Many thanks.

San9, Sep 6, 2018
  3. gpstoloff Win User
    Adding outlook family calendar to outlook 365

If the calendars are stored on an Outlook.com account, then you first have to share them on Outlook.com with all family members. This process emails an Exchange server-based link -- but NOT an ICS file -- to each family member's Outlook 365 program.

Once you open that link from within Outlook 365, close and reopen the program. The calendar should now appear in the list of calendars on the left side of the screen.

https://support.office.com/en-us/art...0-5a9b3f5e6ff2 will explain the Outlook.com part of the process, and that article contains links to the Outlook 365 part as well.

But, remember, there's a big difference between sharing calendars between 2 people's Outlooks on their own PCs, without a central Exchange server involved -- and sharing calendars on Outlook.com or another Exchange server, and using Outlook as the client to download from the server & work with it. If you're wanting the first technique, then that's a different discussion altogether. Please advise, and good luck (from a former Shropshire lad).

gpstoloff, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Billy Med Win User

Outlook Calendar

Hi Bill,

Regarding the issue that you experience with deleting/editing entries on your Outlook calendar, can you provide us with the following information, for us to determine the cause of this?

• When was the last time you updated your device?
    • Have you made any changes on your phone prior to this?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Billy Med, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. My Outlook calendar has changed appearance on the free version. - Similar Threads - Outlook calendar has

2. Outlook Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Calendar: I read an article that stated that the calendar would be replaced with the Outlook Calendar in Windows 11. My laptop does not have Windows 11 on it but it switched from the original calendar application to the Outlook Calendar. How do I switch it back?...
  3. calendar on outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    calendar on outlook: why you push people to use outlook calender? its not good, its suck, how to still use the old calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-on-outlook/a85880d3-1f7f-4d58-bd6f-0f712b90f793
  4. Outlook Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Calendar: How can I sync my microsoft 365 Outlook Calendar with my Samsung G7 phone calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/e8eabcdf-8460-4629-a29b-8196b995f719
  5. Calendar Events Change to "Free" Automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar Events Change to "Free" Automatically: Hello, I am having an issue with the Windows 10 calendar the one that comes already installed on the laptop and can't find anything about it online. When I create events, no matter what status I choose, the status always changes to "free". If I try to go into the event and...
  6. Outlook Calendar

Outlook Calendar: I am unable to see the Jewish holidays on my Outlook calendar. I have done the below and it does not work. Please assist me. Thanks, *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Add holidays to your calendar in Outlook for Windows Click File > Options > Calendar. Under...
  7. Calendar app events change appearance

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calendar app events change appearance: [ATTACH] The events in my calendar look like this: https://preview.redd.it/ahfw62bd8ur51.png?width=2272&format=png&auto=webp&s=1d21dc06cbbd7baab43294ee2a561c1589110e6a For some time after i reset the "Calendar and Mail app" it looks like this:...
  8. Outlook Calendar events changed color.

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Calendar events changed color.: I'm using Outlook.live.com. on Windows 10. I'm just using the online version of Outlook. My calendar events used to be blue with an option to categorize them a different colour after creating them. Now they are starting off as purple. I cannot find how to change the default...
  9. Outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook calendar: How do I delete an appointment on my Outlook calendar? For some reason, I am now unable to do so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/3c6c4c2a-3c55-4139-a34b-143f6f25ca2b
  10. Outlook Calendar

Outlook Calendar: when I change my font style in outlook calendar, as soon as I step away, but calendar defaults back to another style? Why does the changed style not stay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/5eba0318-53da-4805-8282-95f68621e1c2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my outlook has changed appearance

2. outlook has changed appearance

3. calendar in Outlook has changed

4. outlook calendar windows phone appearance