Windows 10: My Outlook email account and all related emails disappeared when I tried to transfer my...

Discus and support My Outlook email account and all related emails disappeared when I tried to transfer my... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Bought a Mac and when I transferred my data to the new laptop all the emails that I had saved in Outlook were gone from both the old laptop and new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JohnGillen1, Oct 21, 2021.

1. My Outlook email account and all related emails disappeared when I tried to transfer my...

Bought a Mac and when I transferred my data to the new laptop all the emails that I had saved in Outlook were gone from both the old laptop and new laptop. Any thoughts on how to recover/find. At least 10 years of stored information lost.

:)

JohnGillen1, Oct 21, 2021
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    My Outlook email account and all related emails disappeared when I tried to transfer my... [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Oct 21, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Outlook 2010 and iphone4 email questions!!

If Outlook is set as a POP3 account, and the option isn't enabled to leave a copy of the email on the server, then yes you are correct, once the email is downloaded to the computer with outlook it won't be accessible on the iPhone.

newtekie1, Oct 21, 2021
  4. My Outlook email account and all related emails disappeared when I tried to transfer my...

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

My Outlook email account and all related emails disappeared when I tried to transfer my...

1. My Outlook email account and all related emails disappeared when I tried to transfer my... - Similar Threads - Outlook email account

2. I want to use my regular email account not outlook as my email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to use my regular email account not outlook as my email.: I do not want to use Outlook as my email account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-use-my-regular-email-account-not-outlook/e66ddacb-01d7-4df9-920d-e6ad2fea4840
  3. I want to use my regular email account not outlook as my email.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to use my regular email account not outlook as my email.: I do not want to use Outlook as my email account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-use-my-regular-email-account-not-outlook/e66ddacb-01d7-4df9-920d-e6ad2fea4840
  4. My Outlook email account and all related emails disappeared when I tried to transfer my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Outlook email account and all related emails disappeared when I tried to transfer my...: Bought a Mac and when I transferred my data to the new laptop all the emails that I had saved in Outlook were gone from both the old laptop and new laptop. Any thoughts on how to recover/find. At least 10 years of stored information lost....
  5. My Outlook email account and all related emails disappeared when I tried to transfer my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Outlook email account and all related emails disappeared when I tried to transfer my...: Bought a Mac and when I transferred my data to the new laptop all the emails that I had saved in Outlook were gone from both the old laptop and new laptop. Any thoughts on how to recover/find. At least 10 years of stored information lost....
  6. Outlook Email Disappeared - Not Deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook Email Disappeared - Not Deleted: Yesterday, 30 days of email disappeared from my Inbox. Missing email is NOT in Deleted folder. Email later than that date is still there. New email coming in after the 30 days of missing email disappeared is still there. How do I find/recover the missing email?...
  7. Transfer outlook email account to another microsoft user account

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Transfer outlook email account to another microsoft user account: I have a Windows 10 Home system (V 20H2) on a HP Spectre laptop I have 2 email accounts defined on on one Microsoft User Account. I want to transfer one of these email accounts (and all its files and data) onto another separate Microsoft User Account on the same computer...
  8. Email. Outlook account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Email. Outlook account: Hello I have just clicked on my mail icon and the mail opened as per usual then suddenly disappeared and I had to click again and the same thing is happening .It opens then goes back to my desktop screen. The mail will not stay open. Can anyone help...
  9. Outlook sent emails disappear

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook sent emails disappear: Have outlook account accessed by Safari and Firefox . All SENT emails before 1800 on 15 march suddenly disappeared . SENT emails after that time have beenretained. They are not/not in Deleted or Archived files. NO succession contacting Microsoft and Help Cat icon on...
  10. My emails are disappearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    My emails are disappearing: I have only just started using Mail and Windows 10 and have realised that after 30 days my emails are disappearing. If I use the Search function I am able to find older emails that have disappeared but I cant remember every email that I have ever received and the keywords to...