Windows 10: My Outlook folder has disappeared after a windows 'Ten' update!!

Discus and support My Outlook folder has disappeared after a windows 'Ten' update!! in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I had a trojan attack on my Windows 10 PC this a.m. which Kaspersky AV disinfected. I then had to re-boot after a Windows Ten update. After that... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by papeter, Nov 16, 2015.

1. papeter Win User

My Outlook folder has disappeared after a windows 'Ten' update!!

I had a trojan attack on my Windows 10 PC this a.m. which Kaspersky AV disinfected. I then had to re-boot after a Windows Ten update. After that update, my Outlook email icon is no longer there and now I can't find where all my email messages and folders have gone to. I presume this update has but destroyed all my email folders and messages.

Kasperky's report shows:-
    c:\program files (x86)\microsoft office\root\office16\outlook.exe

PDM:Trojan.win32.Generic

Can anyone help me to try and rescue my Outlook platform, or do I need to re-install it again from my Office 365 disk and start from the beginning. Oh no!!!!

Thanks for any help which will be much appreciated.

Peter

:)

papeter, Nov 16, 2015
  2. Linda101 Win User

After Windows Update (KB3199209) cannot access Microsoft Office 2010...

Hello,

After the Windows update (KB3199209), the icons for Microsoft Office 2010 (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Microsoft Silverlight, Windows Accessories, and Windows Systems simply do not respond. Even my Outlook PST files disappeared from the folder. What's
    going on? !!! How can I get all these programs back working and my PST files that were with Outlook 2010?

Thanks.

Linda101, Nov 16, 2015
  3. J.Luenen Win User
    Unable to uninstall Musixmatch app

Musixmatch doesn't work anymore because after turning back the creator's update (that broke Spotify and outlook) the .exe file has disappeared. Now I can't uninstall it using the start menu or settings menu, and I can't reinstall until the windows store
    knows it has been deleted. deleting the files doesn't work. In the windows apps folder, there are 2 folders left of musixmatch one of which contains an .exe. However this has a lock on it and I can't activate it.

J.Luenen, Nov 16, 2015
Thema:

My Outlook folder has disappeared after a windows 'Ten' update!!

1. My Outlook folder has disappeared after a windows 'Ten' update!! - Similar Threads - Outlook folder has

2. Download folder has disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download folder has disappeared: HiSo I was trying to back up my Downloads folder to Onedrive and I can across the post below:"You cant add a folder to OneDrive Sync that is not in your OneDrive folder. In order to sync your Documents etc, windows moves these folders from...
  3. Download folder has disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download folder has disappeared: HiSo I was trying to back up my Downloads folder to Onedrive and I can across the post below:"You cant add a folder to OneDrive Sync that is not in your OneDrive folder. In order to sync your Documents etc, windows moves these folders from...
  4. Download folder has disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. A OneDrive Folder has disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A OneDrive Folder has disappeared: I'm experiencing a problem where one folder in my OneDrive has totally disappeared, I can look it up and I can see it one time empty without any recent activity in the history and another time when I sign in again I cannot see it! can you please advise to whom I need to...
  6. My Users\{myname} folder has disappeared

My Users\{myname} folder has disappeared: If it's significant, I also use OneDrive, and my documents used to link to the This PC > Windows C: > Users > {myname} folder, but that Users folder now only contains Default, Public, and one other name sub-folders. It's a new computer, and One Drive worked great in moving...
  7. My Documents folder has disappeared

My Documents folder has disappeared: Following a recent update I can no longer find or access my "My Documents" folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-documents-folder-has-disappeared/a16e37dd-d2de-4f6d-86e3-eb2e32c5cdd7
  8. Outlook disappeared after installing feature update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Outlook disappeared after installing feature update: So last night I installed Windows feature update version 2004, only for this morning to find out that Outlook has disappeared. I use Office365 and all the other apps are still there (Word, Excel..). Anyone had similar issues? submitted by /u/borg808 [link] [comments]...
  9. folders disappeared after windows 10 update

folders disappeared after windows 10 update: I need the folders on my computer. I need them for my business. Yesterday i was forced into an update restart. Today, one of my most important folders is missing. After a long search and many attempts to access the information, I found the folder in OneDrive, a save...
  10. After a windows update, Word has disappeared

After a windows update, Word has disappeared: I did a windows 10 update last night. My Microsoft Office 2013 is gone which contained Word. I have several very important documents saved there. How can I restore it or find it now?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook has disappeared from windows 10