Windows 10: My Outlook Inbox just disappeared completely. Help!

Discus and support My Outlook Inbox just disappeared completely. Help! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I use Office 365. I was working on my computer and outlook was open. I then switched back over to Outlook to check an email and all the emails in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by benripple, Feb 6, 2020.

1. benripple Win User

My Outlook Inbox just disappeared completely. Help!

I use Office 365. I was working on my computer and outlook was open. I then switched back over to Outlook to check an email and all the emails in my inbox were gone. I ran send and receive and only new emails entered my inbox. I had thousands of emails in my inbox. No other folders Sent, Trash, Specific Folders seem to have been damaged; only Inbox. I received a popup screen that said a file was damaged and Microsoft was going to attempt to fix it. It ran a series of 8 steps and then said it had found the error and asked me if I wanted to repair. It had me save the folder before repairing which I did and it supposedly saved the file to my C drive. But when I repaired the file nothing changed on my outlook. I reopened outlook and still all my emails in my inbox were gone. Please Help!

:)

benripple, Feb 6, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Feb 6, 2020
  3. Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Feb 6, 2020
  4. nabin001 Win User

SMS disappeared from Inbox

I have just formatted the Nokia N95 8GB phone due to the error showing as "Startup Failure". There was SMS in inbox earlier. However, when i started installing software - Mini Opera/Fring/MFE/Yamee etc- i have realized that all the SMS are disappeared
    from Inbox - Inbox is completely empty. Can anybody suggest on how this has occured and how can i restore those missing SMS?

nabin001, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

1. My Outlook Inbox just disappeared completely. Help! - Similar Threads - Outlook Inbox disappeared

2. Outlook Inbox messages disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Inbox messages disappeared: When I logged into my Outlook Inbox this morning I only had 4 messages. I had at least 10 messages that I had not responded to and they've disappeared. Is there a way to get them back? I'm on a Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Ver 10.0.19045 Build 19045, Desktop system model OptiPlex...
  3. Outlook Inbox messages disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Inbox messages disappeared: When I logged into my Outlook Inbox this morning I only had 4 messages. I had at least 10 messages that I had not responded to and they've disappeared. Is there a way to get them back? I'm on a Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Ver 10.0.19045 Build 19045, Desktop system model OptiPlex...
  4. Outlook Inbox messages disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Inbox messages disappear

Inbox messages disappear: When I press inbox icon on Outlook in Windows 11 on laptop messages appear, then disappear. If I access them on iPhone I can see them. Each time that I press the inbox icon they will appear again for around 5 seconds then disappear again. * Moved from Community Center...
  6. outlook inbox folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    outlook inbox folders: I have in my Inbox of Microsoft Office 2019, more than 100 folders and subfolders and even sub-sub-sub folders. They were created more than 20 years. I wish to transfer all these folders to Windows Mail. Please advise as to how to get it done. The mail includes all my gmails...
  7. outlook inbox folders

outlook inbox folders: I have in my Inbox of Microsoft Office 2019, more than 100 folders and subfolders and even sub-sub-sub folders. They were created more than 20 years. I wish to transfer all these folders to Windows Mail. Please advise as to how to get it done. The mail includes all my gmails...
  8. Issue with Outlook Inbox

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issue with Outlook Inbox: Hello Concern, This is Sharma Binaya and I am working as a Web Developer, I am using both Window & MAC for my work, I updated my window to version 10 and now I was checking my Outlook mail, I am stunt all my inbox mail disappear, I do not know why, Can anyone help me how to...
  9. Lost Outlook Inbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost Outlook Inbox: I have set up a couple of alias's attached to my main Outlook email account, but I seem to have lost one and so I'm not receiving emails and cannot see the inbox inbox in the folder tree. How can I get this back? Anyone know? Thanks in advance....
  10. Outlook email inbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook email inbox: don't see much help for outlook email in the app, so the answer is probably easy. why can't I see all of the messages in my inbox on my surface, but I can on my phone. can't seem to find a setting or filter I need to change. thanks. Lew...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook emails disappeared from inbox 2020