Windows 10: My outlook is not working and also there is no mail option on control panel

Discus and support My outlook is not working and also there is no mail option on control panel in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] When i opened my outlook it doesn't work. and i would try to open mail option on control panel it doesn't open. what i do [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ThanusM.R., Mar 23, 2020.

1. My outlook is not working and also there is no mail option on control panel

My outlook is not working and also there is no mail option on control panel 0752abec-9fc8-4c7e-82de-90fd2a34adbf?upload=true.png When i opened my outlook it doesn't work. and i would try to open mail option on control panel it doesn't open. what i do

My outlook is not working and also there is no mail option on control panel 1a0b4629-b456-4a62-903c-8f127ad810a6?upload=true.png

:)

ThanusM.R., Mar 23, 2020
  2. YanAndrew Win User

The Control Panel (Category View)

My apologies, Brink but I still do not get it.

The steps for both options are identical, the only difference is the location of the desired icons will need to be accessible for all users for Option 2. That's it.

Moreover, both the Mail and Flash Player (32-bit) applets are not listed in the list of Control Panel items for both options.

Regards,
    Andrew

YanAndrew, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Berton Win User

My outlook is not working and also there is no mail option on control panel

Control Panel Mail "Application Not Found" after Office reinstallation

The generic icon for Mail does suggest that Control Panel does not know that Outlook has been installed.

A default install of Win10 does not have the Mail icon in Control Panel but no part of Microsoft Office is installed on the computer I checked.

Berton, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

My outlook is not working and also there is no mail option on control panel

1. My outlook is not working and also there is no mail option on control panel - Similar Threads - outlook working mail

2. Control Panel > Mail Microsoft Outlook 2016 > Email Accounts Does Nothing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Control Panel > Mail Microsoft Outlook 2016 > Email Accounts Does Nothing: We have a user that's receiving a script error when opening Outlook stating 'Class not registered'. Normally, creating a new Outlook Profile in the Control Panel resolves the issue. I cannot however, create a new profile as nothing seems to happen. I'm trying to re-add an...
  3. Cortana "Open mail" command gives options control panel mail or settings

in Cortana
    Cortana "Open mail" command gives options control panel mail or settings: Cortana for some reason opens a dialog asking me to select control panel, mail, or settings when I say open mail. Very strange when selecting mail, it opens control panel and when selecting control panel it still opens control panel. This a brand new laptop with the latest...
  4. mail icon not displayed in control panel.

in Windows 10 Customization
    mail icon not displayed in control panel.: DEAR SIR, I'M USING WINDOWS 10 LAPTOP AND OFFICE 365.I HAVE A PROBLEM ON MAIL OUTLOOK PROFILE CREATION.IT WSNT DISPLYED IN CONTROLLED PANEL.PLEASE HELP TO GET THAT BACK....
  5. No 'Microphone' option in Control Panel.

No 'Microphone' option in Control Panel.: I'm not sure why, because as far as I'm aware, the Microphone setting should always be on the control panel however when I went to check mine Because I bought a new headset and need to connect my microphone to it it wasn't there. I figured it would just be disabled and all I...
  6. Control Panel; MAIL item missing

Control Panel; MAIL item missing: Windows10\1809.... The Control Panel...option "Mail" is missing. Its the option you click on and open to view your Mail "Profile". I am having issues with Outlook and need to open Control Panel\MAIL as it may be the cause of the Issue. Anyway to get MAIL back in...
  7. The Mail Applet in Control Panel

The Mail Applet in Control Panel: Hello Guys, Quick one: Any idea what the CLSID for the Mail applet in Control Panel is? [ATTACH] In case it is relevant, I am on Windows 10 Pro Version 1803. Hope to hear from you soon. Regards, YanAndrew...
  8. Mail Item in Control Panel Doesn't Work

Mail Item in Control Panel Doesn't Work: My "Mail" Item in my control panel gone completely white and when I try to run it I get a error massage > All Control Panel Items Application not found ....
  9. Can't open Mail (Microsoft Outlook 2016) icon in Control Panel

in Browsers and Email
    Can't open Mail (Microsoft Outlook 2016) icon in Control Panel: Hi there After upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10, we are having an issue on one of the device in relation to opening Mail (Microsoft Outlook 2016) icon in Control Panel. It didn't open the window Mail Setup - Email accounts, Data Files, and Show profiles etc etc....
  10. Mail applet in Control Panel will not open

in Browsers and Email
    Mail applet in Control Panel will not open: I have Outlook 2016 installed. When I try to open the mail applet in Control Panel nothing happens. I have reinstalled Office twice and this is a fresh Win 10 install. Any ideas how to solve this please? 92064