Windows 10: my outlook screens are not lining up with the monitor screen

Discus and support my outlook screens are not lining up with the monitor screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My outlook screens do not align with my monitor screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarlFranceski, Nov 21, 2020.

1. my outlook screens are not lining up with the monitor screen

My outlook screens do not align with my monitor screen

:)

CarlFranceski, Nov 21, 2020

2. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Nov 21, 2020
  3. STDennis Win User
    yellow line on screen

Hi Victor,

Usually a single line down your screen indicates a hardware issue. However, I suggest running a few tests. If you have a different monitor you can hook up, verify if the line is present on this screen. If it does not appear on this screen, it most likely is
    a hardware issue.

If the line is present on the other screen (or you aren't able to test with another screen), try reinstalling your graphics drivers.

STDennis, Nov 21, 2020
  4. my outlook screens are not lining up with the monitor screen

display screen - spurious lines

Thanks for suggestion. Also tried an external monitor and no lines there. Looks like I've got a faulty laptop screen to replace. Thanks again.

alanbloodworth1, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

my outlook screens are not lining up with the monitor screen

1. my outlook screens are not lining up with the monitor screen - Similar Threads - outlook screens are

2. Horizontal lines/messed up screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Horizontal lines/messed up screen: only on startup. I’ve installed multiple different drivers installed multiple updates, cleaned up my pc from trash, opened it up and cleaned the inside and still getting this?...
  3. Horizontal lines/messed up screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Horizontal lines/messed up screen: only on startup. I’ve installed multiple different drivers installed multiple updates, cleaned up my pc from trash, opened it up and cleaned the inside and still getting this?...
  4. Horizontal lines/messed up screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. There is a green line in my screen ....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    There is a green line in my screen ....: There is this green line unexpectedly appeared on my screen. I've tried multiple ways to get rid of it but, it didn't work for me. I am aware that I might have to get a screen replacement but I'm currently unable to do it... The green line appears even when starting the...
  6. White line in between dual monitor screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    White line in between dual monitor screen: Recently I bought a new PC and connected 2 monitors to it. I noticed that there is a vertical white line at the left hand side of the monitor on the right. It only shows when I am on desktop screen on my monitor on the right, or when I am on the windows on the left monitor....
  7. screen lines

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    screen lines: when i went to update to latest windows 10 2004 it installed it ok but then my screen had all different lines across it! as if the screen had broke! it aborted and got this error code appear 0xc1900101 163927
  8. screen lines

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    screen lines: when i went to update to latest windows 10 2004 it installed it ok but then my screen had all different lines across it! as if the screen had broke! it aborted and got this error code appear 0xc1900101 163927
  9. lines on my screen

lines on my screen: i have vertical lines on my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lines-on-my-screen/cb9eb02f-ee94-424a-8383-840ffc4140ee
  10. Lines on Screen

Lines on Screen: Hi, I have a Samsung touchscreen computer and all of a sudden there are a bunch of lines on my screen. In the past I just turned it off and turned it back on which worked. Now, it won't go away and I am writing to you with lines currently on the screen. Please help...