Windows 10: my outlook screens are not lining up with the monitor screen

Discus and support my outlook screens are not lining up with the monitor screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My outlook screens do not align with my monitor screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarlFranceski, Nov 21, 2020 at 10:37 AM.

1. my outlook screens are not lining up with the monitor screen

My outlook screens do not align with my monitor screen

:)

CarlFranceski, Nov 21, 2020 at 10:37 AM

2. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

3. STDennis Win User
    yellow line on screen

Hi Victor,

Usually a single line down your screen indicates a hardware issue. However, I suggest running a few tests. If you have a different monitor you can hook up, verify if the line is present on this screen. If it does not appear on this screen, it most likely is
    a hardware issue.

If the line is present on the other screen (or you aren't able to test with another screen), try reinstalling your graphics drivers.

4. my outlook screens are not lining up with the monitor screen

display screen - spurious lines

Thanks for suggestion. Also tried an external monitor and no lines there. Looks like I've got a faulty laptop screen to replace. Thanks again.

alanbloodworth1, Nov 21, 2020 at 10:38 AM
Thema:

my outlook screens are not lining up with the monitor screen

1. my outlook screens are not lining up with the monitor screen - Similar Threads - outlook screens are

2. What could cause my monitor to have a gray line up top across my screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What could cause my monitor to have a gray line up top across my screen.: I set it to bios to see if it was there and it was still there. Is it the monitor? I don't have a 2nd one to test it. I have a windows ten if that helps. I use hdmi for my computer and an hdmi for ps4 I switched both hdmi to see if it was the issue but the line is still...
  3. White line in between dual monitor screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    White line in between dual monitor screen: Recently I bought a new PC and connected 2 monitors to it. I noticed that there is a vertical white line at the left hand side of the monitor on the right. It only shows when I am on desktop screen on my monitor on the right, or when I am on the windows on the left monitor....
  4. screen lines

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    screen lines: when i went to update to latest windows 10 2004 it installed it ok but then my screen had all different lines across it! as if the screen had broke! it aborted and got this error code appear 0xc1900101 163927
  5. screen lines

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    screen lines: when i went to update to latest windows 10 2004 it installed it ok but then my screen had all different lines across it! as if the screen had broke! it aborted and got this error code appear 0xc1900101 163927
  6. vertical lines on my screen help

in Windows 10 Customization
    vertical lines on my screen help: vertical lines appeeared on my screen help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vertical-lines-on-my-screen-help/a6a01724-0f63-4fe3-b2ad-509c69312629
  7. lines on my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lines on my screen: i have vertical lines on my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lines-on-my-screen/cb9eb02f-ee94-424a-8383-840ffc4140ee
  8. Black Lines on Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Lines on Screen: Hello all, My computer started getting these weird black lines on the screen[ATTACH]. I asked a friend of mine, and he said the pixels had died. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I need to study with this constantly. Any help will be appreciated. [Original Title: My...
  9. black lines on my laptop screen

in Windows 10 Support
    black lines on my laptop screen: Anyone know why these have appeared .... and especially if there is an easy, cheap and safe fix I can do? Or to prevent their further expansion (see below) It is an old HP Elitebook G2, Windows 10 Pro (64) 1803 and recently puffed the battery (heating cause was likely...
  10. Lines on Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lines on Screen: Hi, I have a Samsung touchscreen computer and all of a sudden there are a bunch of lines on my screen. In the past I just turned it off and turned it back on which worked. Now, it won't go away and I am writing to you with lines currently on the screen. Please help...