Windows 10: My Own Photographs and Scans Blocked.

Discus and support My Own Photographs and Scans Blocked. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; All of a sudden people can't open jpg files that I send them. On checking Properties I see that my photographs all have security: "this file came from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Chaserfree, Dec 9, 2023.

1. My Own Photographs and Scans Blocked.

All of a sudden people can't open jpg files that I send them. On checking Properties I see that my photographs all have security: "this file came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect this computer". Some have been uploaded from my Ipad and some have been scanned and so didn't come from another computer. Why has this suddenly become a problem and can I resolve it?

:)

Chaserfree, Dec 9, 2023
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to find photographs in OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to see the Photographs that are uploaded in OneDrive. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to find the files:

1. Login to
      https://onedirve.live.com
      with your Microsoft account.
    2. Check for the folders or files that are uploaded.

If you are unable to find the photographs, I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 9, 2023
  3. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Dec 9, 2023
  4. Junaid_A Win User

My Own Photographs and Scans Blocked.

Port is being blocked

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• Are you aware of any changes that happened on the computer prior to this issue?

Upon researching, this seems like an issue due to the port scan. You may want to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Login to your Netgear
      NX6200 Extender GUI
    • Click on Advanced tab and choose
      WAN Setup
    • Check the box for Disable Port Scan and DoS Protection.
    • Allow it to update and check if the port is still being blocked.

However, if the issue persists, I suggest you to post your query in the
    TechNet Forums, where we have support professionals
    equipped with knowledge on port forwarding.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

My Own Photographs and Scans Blocked.

1. My Own Photographs and Scans Blocked. - Similar Threads - Own Photographs Scans

2. My Own Photographs and Scans Blocked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Own Photographs and Scans Blocked.: All of a sudden people can't open jpg files that I send them. On checking Properties I see that my photographs all have security: "this file came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect this computer". Some have been uploaded from my Ipad and some have been...
  3. My Own Photographs and Scans Blocked.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Own Photographs and Scans Blocked.: All of a sudden people can't open jpg files that I send them. On checking Properties I see that my photographs all have security: "this file came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect this computer". Some have been uploaded from my Ipad and some have been...
  4. Using MS Photos to Process Scanned Photographs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using MS Photos to Process Scanned Photographs: I am planning to create several files of scanned photographs of various sizes and will store them in Pictures on my desktop. Many will not require any editing while some may need some simple editing. They are both black and white and in color. I have disabled One drive and...
  5. Using MS Photos to Process Scanned Photographs

Using MS Photos to Process Scanned Photographs: I am planning to create several files of scanned photographs of various sizes and will store them in Pictures on my desktop. Many will not require any editing while some may need some simple editing. They are both black and white and in color. I have disabled One drive and...
  6. Photograph files

Photograph files: I have just imported photographs from my Samsung A20 but ALL of the existing photos on my laptop have disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photograph-files/ad78655d-6f91-4c9c-ba31-b983fb05ba11
  7. transfer of photograph

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    transfer of photograph: can I transfer a photo stored on one "one note" in windows 10 to a message on my facebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-of-photograph/0bb6a046-b5de-4df4-98f1-39eb5a7e3907
  8. Scan to computer is blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scan to computer is blocked: I cannot save a scanned document to my computer. I get the following message: Virus & threat protection Unauthorised changes blocked Controlled folder access blocked C:\Program F...\HPScan.exe from making changes to the folder %userprofile%\Documents Also getting this...
  9. photographs

in Windows 10 Customization
    photographs: How to get photo from camera to computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/photographs/6864ad60-24d9-4bfc-a3ae-69872d488f41
  10. Photographs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photographs: How do I get photo's from camera to My pictures? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/photographs/98234ec7-45be-450c-9fa2-537eeac65880