Windows 10: My Own Situation Regarding The printspooler Issue

Discus and support My Own Situation Regarding The printspooler Issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Took nearly all day to update my Windows 10 machines with microsofts patch for the printer issue. I also disabled "printspooler" . Printing in general... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mike888, Jul 8, 2021.

1. mike888 Win User

My Own Situation Regarding The printspooler Issue

Took nearly all day to update my Windows 10 machines with microsofts patch for the printer issue. I also disabled "printspooler" . Printing in general is not an issue with me and Windows 10. I have a new boxed 4-5 year old printer but refuse to use it as the (well known) manufacturer often has to release their own updates for their printers alongside the normal Windows updates ! I thought I've got to do something, so bought a Canon printer about 6 months ago.................still in the box. The latest printspooler issue hasn't given me any confidence in using either of them. If I want to print something from a Win 10 machine I copy the document over to a Win 7 machine and print from there. That printer is about 15 years old and has no support for 64 bit windows let alone Windows 10. I understand that there is supposed to be updates for Windows 7 machines regarding the printspooler issue and I thought that an update would appear automatically via Windows Update, but nothing yet. I'll probably have to disable the printspooler on the Windows 7 machines. I'm lucky in that I don't print much these days.

:)

mike888, Jul 8, 2021
  2. HMcLean Win User

Windows 10 cannot print - printspooler issue

We have W10 on all family PCs.

My yougest kids PC cannot print - ever.

It's a printspooler issue and easy enough to fix - restart the printspooler.

However, I'd like a fix rather than a workaround

Anyone know how to fix this - printspooler is set to start automatically.

HMcLean, Jul 8, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 8, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond My Own Situation Regarding The printspooler Issue :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 8, 2021
Thema:

1. My Own Situation Regarding The printspooler Issue - Similar Threads - Own Situation Regarding

2. Issues regarding my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues regarding my Windows 10: Why is my computer asking me to sign into my email account in Microsoft edge as well as Google Chrome web browser everytime I am restarting my computer It has recently started happening? is there any solution?...
  3. Issues regarding my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues regarding my Windows 10: Why is my computer asking me to sign into my email account in Microsoft edge as well as Google Chrome web browser everytime I am restarting my computer It has recently started happening? is there any solution?...
  4. Issue regarding my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue regarding my laptop: My touchpad isn't working. I have windows 11 and whenever i try to click using my touchpad it never works. This problem started happening from a month ago but i don't know how to fix it. I hope anyone can be of assistance to this problem. Thank you...
  5. Issue regarding my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue regarding my laptop: My touchpad isn't working. I have windows 11 and whenever i try to click using my touchpad it never works. This problem started happening from a month ago but i don't know how to fix it. I hope anyone can be of assistance to this problem. Thank you...
  6. Regarding Warning Issue on my Computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regarding Warning Issue on my Computer: Recently, I checked Windows Event Timer, and this keep showing up: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54} and APPID...
  7. This is in regards to microsoft changing pin or password situation.

in Windows 10 Customization
    This is in regards to microsoft changing pin or password situation.: The answers given may help solve the problem, however, don't you have to have the computer booted up? What if you cannot get that far because of the Microsoft change/...
  8. Strange Situation Regarding an Unknown HDD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Strange Situation Regarding an Unknown HDD: I recently reformatted and reinstalled Windows on my SSD (C) and I have another drive for Main Storage(B) When I had installed Windows and booted into it I noticed that Main Storage (B) wasn't showing, I had assumed I had reformatted it as well by accident. I used recovery...
  9. Regarding my issue with "Windows Not Activated".

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regarding my issue with "Windows Not Activated".: This is an update to my problem from 3-4 days ago. I want to thank all those that replied. Nothing that was suggested worked except good old fashioned patience and persistence. Finally, just started restarting, shutting down and rebooting, ran System Mechanic deep scan,...
  10. Windows 10 cannot print - printspooler issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 cannot print - printspooler issue: We have W10 on all family PCs. My yougest kids PC cannot print - ever. It's a printspooler issue and easy enough to fix - restart the printspooler. However, I'd like a fix rather than a workaround Anyone know how to fix this - printspooler is set to start...