Windows 10: My paint no transparent layer

Discus and support My paint no transparent layer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why ms paint has no transparent layer? And only can be saved as png without transparent? And in the next version we have now a transparent layer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RendellSibal1, Mar 30, 2019.

1. My paint no transparent layer

Why ms paint has no transparent layer? And only can be saved as png without transparent? And in the next version we have now a transparent layer?

:)

RendellSibal1, Mar 30, 2019

2. Transparency in Fresh Paint(Windows 10)

I also need a transparent background. Windows 10/Fresh Paint

There is not Images tab.

I select:

New (+)

Custom Canvas

Chose Square

Texture

Paper/White flat (also tried different Canvas options)

The paper displays

Click on palette icon for Your Tools and Colors

6 options for Canvas/6 options for Paper

In the lower right corner, just below the Paper options there appears to be a button for "layers". However, I am not able to click it - either right or left click. I haven't been able to determine what the button truly achieves. Please see attached.

In general, how do you save a painting with a transparent background?

Thanks for any suggestions!
    My paint no transparent layer 01322837-a872-4595-b3f6-f810005a2731.png

TrinaAdams, Mar 30, 2019
  3. Can I make the white of an image I've opened in Paint and make it transparent?

No, Windows Paint can't save a transparency layer. It allows for transparent selections when editing, but when you save all transparency is lost.

I'd recommend the free
    Paint.NET
    program, which is open-source and can handle it.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Mar 30, 2019
  4. My paint no transparent layer

Transparency in Fresh Paint(Windows 10)

Hi Chloe,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I understand that you are trying to enable the transparency using the option canvas colors in fresh paint

Please follow the below steps and check if it works.

1. Open the Fresh paint application

2. In the Images tab select the Canvas color.

3. In that select transparent.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

My paint no transparent layer

1. My paint no transparent layer - Similar Threads - paint transparent layer

2. Paint Layers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint Layers: Hello.I would like to know what to do with the Layers I've created on Win 11 Paint?After many attempts I have managed to enter pictures into several layers but now don't know what to do with them. I've tried the instructions I found to merge them down and save them but all I...
  3. Paint Layers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint Layers: Hello.I would like to know what to do with the Layers I've created on Win 11 Paint?After many attempts I have managed to enter pictures into several layers but now don't know what to do with them. I've tried the instructions I found to merge them down and save them but all I...
  4. The new version of Paint is missing the 'layers' button.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The new version of Paint is missing the 'layers' button.: I've tried to repair it, and reset it, and uninstall and reinstall it - and every time, there's nothing there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-new-version-of-paint-is-missing-the-layers/279f1adb-e227-4185-afd7-74cba934821a
  5. Windows' Paint App is getting layer and transparency support

in Windows 10 News
    Windows' Paint App is getting layer and transparency support: Microsoft introduced support for removing backgrounds from images loaded in the default Windows image editor Paint. Today, the company has pushed out another feature to testers; this time, it is layer and transparency support. Microsoft announced last month that it had plans...
  6. Paint 3D Transparency

Paint 3D Transparency: There should be a bar in the colour choice box of Paint 3D showing the transparency of the colour. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-transparency/cf50f19b-23ab-4fa7-a77b-74917c21d15d
  7. white transparent layer on screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    white transparent layer on screen: So my friend was making her economics task when all of a sudden her screen showed this white transparent layer and we don't know how to get rid of it. We were hoping one of you redditors could help us. submitted by /u/Traditional-Raisin89 [link] [comments]...
  8. Paint 3D sticker. Layered or overwriting?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Paint 3D sticker. Layered or overwriting?: Is placing a sticker in a PNG to cover a face , permanent?. Does the sticker actually overwrite the pixels or is it a layer ? I need to post this picture online, but due to privacy laws i can not show some faces.. So i want to know if someone can then download this picture...
  9. Paint 3D Transparent Gif

Paint 3D Transparent Gif: Hey so I'm having some trouble making my Paint 3D Gif transparent before I export it. I've learned how to make the canvas transparent on the editor but when I export the 3D model with an animation as a GIF file, it comes with a gray background. Is this not possible? If not,...
  10. Fresh Paint Layers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh Paint Layers: Does the latest version of Fresh Paint support layers please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-paint-layers/87397b59-7d63-43ef-bb7e-e74b9be5d9c6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mypaint no flat icons

2. mypaint program background