Windows 10: My "pair device" notification for Bluetooth connection isn't fully showing.

Discus and support My "pair device" notification for Bluetooth connection isn't fully showing. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've updated everything in my computer but it still does the same thing. Does anyone else have this problem, and what should I do? Even when my cursor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IffyAsuzu, Jul 15, 2021.

1. IffyAsuzu Win User

My "pair device" notification for Bluetooth connection isn't fully showing.

I've updated everything in my computer but it still does the same thing. Does anyone else have this problem, and what should I do? Even when my cursor is on the edge of the pop-up, it shows a double-sided arrow, but doesn't let me enlarge it.

:)

IffyAsuzu, Jul 15, 2021

2. Bluetooth Devices will not Pair

Hi,

Hopefully this is the correct Forum !

I have a Microsoft Mouse 5000 and Wedge keyboard (the early one that does not fold).
    Both have been working perfectly.

Recently I paired them both successfully with a new Samsung tablet, but when I came to use them again on my laptop,
    I found that I could not pair either of them.

I have spent countless hours researching this without success.

Here's where I am now:

Settings > Bluetooth & other devices does not list either of them.
    Device Manager > Bluetooth has both of them showing and reports both working properly.

Device Manager reports as follows:

Notebook Mouse 5000:
    No driver files are required or have been loaded
    The Events tab says that further installation is required

Wedge Mobile Keyboard:
    No driver files are required or have been loaded
    The Events tab says that further installation is required

The 2 Service Discovery Service entries also report that further installation is required.

Can anyone suggest the way forward, please ?

Regards.

stuartgb100, Jul 15, 2021
  3. Bluetooth does not Recognize/Pair/See Bluetooth Hardware

System Information: Asus Notebook UX303L, Windows 10, Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition

Okay, I've been working on this for awhile and have tried a million things. I'm going back to square one so pretend I haven't tried anything yet.

Here is the problem.

I just upgraded to Windows 10 (from windows 8.1) on a 2 month old laptop. On previous version there were NO problems with bluetooth. The problems started immediately after upgrade.

When the upgrade finished Windows 10 remembered all of my previous Bluetooth pairs. My bluetooth mouse (Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition) worked before the installation but after my system reboot the cursor no longer showed movement. The batteries are new. The mouse is acting exactly like it does when it is properly connected (lights flash, makes scrolling sounds, etc). When I checked the Bluetooth device screen it still showed as paired. I rebooted. No change. So I unpaired the device. When I unpaired the device it flashed for a second as a possible device to pair with and then was no longer on the list. Other possible devices to pair with appear and disappear from the list without cause. (Ex. sees a scanner for a few seconds then no longer has a scanner. Sometimes its up for a few minutes at most but the list is constantly flickering.) So I rebooted. Then it did not see the mouse at all. I did this for several days. Sometimes when I would turn on my laptop it would flicker, sometimes it would not. After about 3 days with no explanation it suddenly showed up and did not flicker. I connected the mouse and it worked for about 2 days. On the 3rd day I tried again, and the cursor would no longer respond even though the mouse was acting exactly the same. I rebooted. No change. I unpaired the device and it never showed up on the list. It's flickered a few times but when I click on it to pair it pops up with an error basically saying "cannot pair. Please check and see if the device is still set to connect to bluetooth." That is only on the rare occasion that it actually shows up on the list long enough to hit pair (maybe 2 times out of 50 attempts or more.)

I've tried everything I can think of, but I'd like to try everything in order that someone else would try to see if I'm missing something.

It is a Microsoft mouse by all means it should work on Microsoft drivers. :/ Arg. Please give any suggestions to help.

tashaestein1, Jul 15, 2021
  4. My "pair device" notification for Bluetooth connection isn't fully showing.

My Bluetooth device is enabled and shows as “Paired”, but isn’t working

I'm trying to pair a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse on MacBook Pro 2018 bootcamped into windows. When I initially pair the mouse it works, but once I reboot it shows as Paired but will not connect. I have Discovery activated. I don't know what else I can
    do.

CristinMeravi, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

My "pair device" notification for Bluetooth connection isn't fully showing.

1. My "pair device" notification for Bluetooth connection isn't fully showing. - Similar Threads - pair device notification

2. Bluetooth pairs to device but cannot connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth pairs to device but cannot connect: Hello, recently my bluetooth has been acting up, it will pair to my devices and is able to discover them however when i try to connect to the devices i am met with the promt "that didnt work make sure your bluetooth device is discoverable and try again". There is no issue...
  3. Paired Bluetooth device asks for pairing at every connection

Paired Bluetooth device asks for pairing at every connection: Hi,i use two notebooks with the same integrated Bluetooth / Wifi Adapter Intel Wireless AC7260. Paired Device is a Measuring-Device. On notebook1 it works like this: I initiate the connection via third party app Testo. The app briefly searches for the meter on the defined COM...
  4. BLuetooth Connectivity - Device Paired But Not Connecting

BLuetooth Connectivity - Device Paired But Not Connecting: Hi there, a few months I purchased a program to clean my system up and help it run smoother. In the midst of the purchase there was an extra program to update drivers available which I so foolishly agreed to purchasing and decided to update drivers as well. Upon doing so...
  5. Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices

Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices: Even after successfully pairing there is no audio in my bt audio devices. Ive tried everything restarting bt services, updating drivers everything. But no success....
  6. Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices

Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices: Even after succefully pairing there is no audio in my bt audio dvices. Ive tried everything restarting bt services, updating drivers everything.But no success....
  7. Bluetooth shows devices but doesn't pair

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth shows devices but doesn't pair: I am trying to connect a Bluetooth headset to my PC. It works fine under Ubuntu, and I have run HP BIOS diagnostics which do not suggest the chip is broken. I have reinstalled drivers, restarted my PC several times but nothing seems to work. I have followed the...
  8. Bluetooth not connecting to paired device.

Bluetooth not connecting to paired device.: I have gone through the steps to pair an audio device to my laptop. However, when I have tried to connect my headphones I get this message: [ATTACH] My laptop is a Lenovo Yoga 500 and my headphones are Grundig bluetooth wireless headphones (they did not come this a model...
  9. Bluetooth adaptor shows devices but will not pair.

Bluetooth adaptor shows devices but will not pair.: My desktop computer has a bluetooth card connected directly to a USB in on the motherboard. The card is using Intel (R) Wireless Bluetooth (R) driver. I have had problems connecting this after I had plugged in another USB bluetooth dongle. I have since removed that device,...
  10. Cannot Pair/Connect Bluetooth Devices

Cannot Pair/Connect Bluetooth Devices: ^Title. Headphones work fine while connecting to other devices, (phone, a different computer)However, this computer can't connect to any bluetooth devices. Upon running Toubleshoot>Bluetooth Devices, It tells me that the bluetooth radio wasn't enabled, and enabled it. And...