Windows 10: My Panda Antivirus got disabled after a Windows Update and my Windows became unstable....

Discus and support My Panda Antivirus got disabled after a Windows Update and my Windows became unstable.... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello,My Panda Antivirus got disabled after a Windows Update and my Windows became unstable. I was needing to reinstall all from scratch. Any ideas... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ALFALOGOS, May 18, 2021.

1. ALFALOGOS Win User

My Panda Antivirus got disabled after a Windows Update and my Windows became unstable....

Hello,My Panda Antivirus got disabled after a Windows Update and my Windows became unstable. I was needing to reinstall all from scratch. Any ideas which update would have caused this issue? The update was an automatic update from Microsoft Updates. Thanks for any advise! :-

:)

ALFALOGOS, May 18, 2021
  2. Le Boule Win User

Problem with Panda Pro Antivirus

Since Panda is your antimalware provider suggest you seek advice from Panda.

Online Technical Support for users – Panda Security

Panda Security Forum - Index page

You might also wish to contact your Internet Service Provider…

Le Boule, May 18, 2021
  3. Panda free antivirus not working on windows 10

after upgrading to windows 10 my Panda antivirus stopped working. Panda always worked great on XP and Windows 7. I uninstalled and reinstalled no luck. i tried the compatibility thing no luck.

The Panda install goes the whole way thru no errors but when I try to start the program nothing happens. It acts like it is not there.

Please fix this.

Can you tell me what to do?

BrotherDan77, May 18, 2021
  4. MilkyWay Win User

My Panda Antivirus got disabled after a Windows Update and my Windows became unstable....

Panda Cloud Antivirus 1.0 released!

there was a panda antivirus i used and it was terrible but this doesnt even seem to be the same company

anyone else tried it?
    im using avira antivir

MilkyWay, May 18, 2021
Thema:

1. My Panda Antivirus got disabled after a Windows Update and my Windows became unstable.... - Similar Threads - Panda Antivirus got

2. Just switched to Windows 11 -- should I disable Windows Defender or get rid of my Panda...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just switched to Windows 11 -- should I disable Windows Defender or get rid of my Panda...: Less of a tech problem and more of an advice question: I just switched to Windows 11 and was going to turn off the Windows/Microsoft Defender and use my 3rd party stuff, but now I've learned that Microsoft/Windows Defender is much better in Windows 11 so I'm not sure what I...
  3. After windows update my computer got corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After windows update my computer got corrupted: I installed an update, it was a secondary one. It said error and tried to recover but it just didn't, I get the error 0xc00001, 0x000021a, damaged kernel and system32 files damaged. The laptop boots up, and then dies, multiple times, when I managed to get to the...
  4. After windows update my computer got corrupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After windows update my computer got corrupted: I installed an update, it was a secondary one. It said error and tried to recover but it just didn't, I get the error 0xc00001, 0x000021a, damaged kernel and system32 files damaged. The laptop boots up, and then dies, multiple times, when I managed to get to the...
  5. After windows update my computer got corrupted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. After an update Windows became disactivated.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After an update Windows became disactivated.: Windows was pre-installed on my Acer laptop, after an update Windows became disactivated. Running the troubleshoot has not worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-an-update-windows-became-disactivated/efd0a9df-8e6a-40ca-a70e-bc94bc66e552
  7. Disable Windows AntiVirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Disable Windows AntiVirus: Hi, I'm trying to install another antivirus but I get an error that I need to disable Microsoft Defender Antivirus. I'm not sure how to turn it off Thank you Paul...
  8. My Windows became unactive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Windows became unactive: I have 3 laptops that had windows 7 and I upgraded them to Windows 10 during the free period. They were all fine until this last update. Now all 3 are showing to activate windows. They all had licensed Windows 7 and the code is still on the laptops. How can I get them...
  9. My mouse got lighter after windows update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My mouse got lighter after windows update.: My mouse got super light after last windows update. Strange is when I start an application that changes mouse texture it's also lighter than it's supposed to be. But when I take a screenshot of it, in that screenshot the mouse has normal colors. Another strange thing is...
  10. Internet became unstable and repeatedly dropped out

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet became unstable and repeatedly dropped out: Yesterday, I was prompted to Upgrade from Windows 7 64 bit to Windows 10. The upgrade took about 35 minutes and seem to go smoothly. Today I tried to access the Internet BT Broadband. The first time I connected, the connection stayed up for two minutes and dropped straight...