Windows 10: My parents approved a game for me to play Yakuza 0 yet I still can not play the game....

Discus and support My parents approved a game for me to play Yakuza 0 yet I still can not play the game.... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I installed Yakuza 0 on Xbox PC, my parents gave me permission and yet the game still does not work. Is there a way to fix this problem?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Jackson Parris, Mar 24, 2023.

1. My parents approved a game for me to play Yakuza 0 yet I still can not play the game....

I installed Yakuza 0 on Xbox PC, my parents gave me permission and yet the game still does not work. Is there a way to fix this problem?

:)

Jackson Parris, Mar 24, 2023
  2. sportster Win User

What Games are you playing right now? [2]

Done with Yakuza Kiwami 2, it's the best yakuza series made although yakuza 0 was the best for me.
    Taking a day break and starting Yakuza Like A Dragon. This one is different from all the Yakuza games i have played
    because of complete difference characters and it's JRPG.

My parents approved a game for me to play Yakuza 0 yet I still can not play the game.... 365814d1651534069t-what-games-you-playing-right-now-2-a-yakuza-like-dragon.jpg

sportster, Mar 24, 2023
  3. sportster Win User

Just finished Yakuza 6: The Song of Life, it's a well made game. Starting Yakuza 0 soon.

My parents approved a game for me to play Yakuza 0 yet I still can not play the game.... 362994d1648248739t-what-games-you-playing-right-now-2-a-game-steam-yakuza-0-cover.jpg

sportster, Mar 24, 2023
  4. sportster Win User

My parents approved a game for me to play Yakuza 0 yet I still can not play the game....

I have done with Yakuza Kiwami, another fine Yakuza series game. Although i still like Yakuza 0 the most.
    Going to start Yakuza Kiwami 2 soon.

My parents approved a game for me to play Yakuza 0 yet I still can not play the game.... 364923d1650486659t-what-games-you-playing-right-now-2-a-yakuza-kiwami-2.jpg

sportster, Mar 24, 2023
Thema:

My parents approved a game for me to play Yakuza 0 yet I still can not play the game....

1. My parents approved a game for me to play Yakuza 0 yet I still can not play the game.... - Similar Threads - parents approved game

2. Computer Freezes While playing online games but I can still hear it play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Freezes While playing online games but I can still hear it play: As the title says I am having an issue where the PC just for some reason will freeze up after a time in games. I had this issue a while back and tried a full system reset which fixed it for a time but now it is back. Right now it is only effecting when I try to play Starcraft...
  3. Computer Freezes While playing online games but I can still hear it play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Freezes While playing online games but I can still hear it play: As the title says I am having an issue where the PC just for some reason will freeze up after a time in games. I had this issue a while back and tried a full system reset which fixed it for a time but now it is back. Right now it is only effecting when I try to play Starcraft...
  4. Computer Freezes While playing online games but I can still hear it play

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My parents approved a game for me to play Yakuza 0 yet I still can not play the game....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My parents approved a game for me to play Yakuza 0 yet I still can not play the game....: I installed Yakuza 0 on Xbox PC, my parents gave me permission and yet the game still does not work. Is there a way to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-parents-approved-a-game-for-me-to-play-yakuza-0/992e07aa-2c37-4bb3-8743-bf813c65c512
  6. My parents approved a game for me to play Yakuza 0 yet I still can not play the game....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My parents approved a game for me to play Yakuza 0 yet I still can not play the game....: I installed Yakuza 0 on Xbox PC, my parents gave me permission and yet the game still does not work. Is there a way to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-parents-approved-a-game-for-me-to-play-yakuza-0/992e07aa-2c37-4bb3-8743-bf813c65c512
  7. Can i Play this game on PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can i Play this game on PC: If i buy, Can i Play this game in PC? I dont have Xbox. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/assassins-creed-odyssey-ultimate-edition/brqgnr1pzhp4?wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:reviewstab...
  8. Windows 10 BSOD when playing games (WoW, Yakuza 0 on Steam)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD when playing games (WoW, Yakuza 0 on Steam): Needing help solving this; seeing if anyone out there can. I've eliminated RAM sticks and ran a program to do that as the problem, replaced GPU, replaced my PSU with a different unit, updated everything software wise, uninstalled and reinstalled display drivers, etc so far....
  9. Can these games play on my system ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can these games play on my system ?: I would like to know if games (NFS high stakes, NFS porsche unleashed) for win 95/98/2000 can play on my system ? Thanks. 139648
  10. Can not play games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can not play games: I have been trying to play online games but they never seem to work. I have tried multiple things to fix this problem. Single player games work fine and i can browse the internet easily but online games are not working for me and I have no idea why. I had my driver updated...