Windows 10: My parents share my Microsoft365 Home/Family subscription. I renewed a few days ago but...

Discus and support My parents share my Microsoft365 Home/Family subscription. I renewed a few days ago but... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/allthebrisket [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/allthebrisket, Sep 21, 2020.

1. My parents share my Microsoft365 Home/Family subscription. I renewed a few days ago but...

/u/allthebrisket, Sep 21, 2020

2. Game subscription renewal

Thanks for providing us specific details on what game you are experiencing this issue. If your account's billing and payment information are up-to-date and you're still having issues renewing your game subscription, we suggest that you follow the steps provided
    on this
    link
    on how to renew your Microsoft subscription. As stated on that page, some subscriptions that started using a prepaid card can't be renewed. To resolve this, you may purchase a new subscription for the game at

Microsoft Store

If you still encounter the same issue after following the solutions we have provided, you may get in touch with our Answer Desk sales and support team. Refer to this

link
    for more information.

Notify us if you have other questions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Sep 21, 2020
  3. CJustin Win User
    CJustin, Sep 21, 2020
  4. My parents share my Microsoft365 Home/Family subscription. I renewed a few days ago but...

SUBSCRIPTION ISSUES (RENEWAL)

I purchased my laptop and Microsoft365 Home product last year. It expired in May. I renewed the subscription. I pay monthly. I can see in my credit card and account history that the May and June 2020 payments were indeed made; however, my services
    are "restricted". The same screen to prompt me to use a key code, get a code, etc always appear before opening a program. Then I get a message about "services are restricted". I've tried e-mailing, calling, etc. Is there anyone whohad the same issue and
    resoled it? If so, how? Thanks in advance.

busbosschuck, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

My parents share my Microsoft365 Home/Family subscription. I renewed a few days ago but...

1. My parents share my Microsoft365 Home/Family subscription. I renewed a few days ago but... - Similar Threads - parents share Microsoft365

2. Hi, my Microsoft account was hacked a few days ago.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, my Microsoft account was hacked a few days ago.: Hi, my Microsoft account was hacked a few days ago. The hackers changed my e-mail and password so that I cant log in. I think the hackers deleted my account too. The hackers also uninstalled and refunded my games and apps. Please help.Sincerly, Benjamin...
  3. Hi, my Microsoft account was hacked a few days ago.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, my Microsoft account was hacked a few days ago.: Hi, my Microsoft account was hacked a few days ago. The hackers changed my e-mail and password so that I cant log in. I think the hackers deleted my account too. The hackers also uninstalled and refunded my games and apps. Please help.Sincerly, Benjamin...
  4. Hi, my Microsoft account was hacked a few days ago.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. i do not wish to renew my Answer Desk Renewal Subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i do not wish to renew my Answer Desk Renewal Subscription: Hello, i no longer use a computer at home and I wish to cancel my Answer Desk Assure Subscription. I thought I cancelled the subscription last year, however, I received an email for the renewal. How do I finally cancel the subscription?...
  6. i do not wish to renew my Answer Desk Renewal Subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i do not wish to renew my Answer Desk Renewal Subscription: Hello, i no longer use a computer at home and I wish to cancel my Answer Desk Assure Subscription. I thought I cancelled the subscription last year, however, I received an email for the renewal. How do I finally cancel the subscription?...
  7. i do not wish to renew my Answer Desk Renewal Subscription

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Subscriptions and family-sharing possibilities

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Subscriptions and family-sharing possibilities: Hello there, Info: - Created new Microsoft Account. - Activated newly purchased Windows 10 Pro license. [Want to use new Microsoft Account as main] -My old Microsoft Account has purchased Ultimate Gamepass till somewhen 2022. Question: Can I somehow merge the...
  9. subscription renewal

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    subscription renewal: I renewed my subscription and received an e-mail confirmation yet I still get "there is a problem with your renewal fix it" Help me get rid of this John T https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/subscription-renewal/becacf93-4959-41a0-858c-844aef6e46d4"
  10. Subscription Renewals

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Subscription Renewals: This may be a stupid question...but when my Office 365 subscription renews every year, do I have to reinstall or are updates automatic? I would think it's automatic, but when I review my Microsoft account, there is an install button illuminated as if I need to install....