Windows 10: my partition was 200k first sector now its 2000 how i recover it pls i **** hate trojans i...

Discus and support my partition was 200k first sector now its 2000 how i recover it pls i **** hate trojans i... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my partition was 200k first sector now its 2000 how i recover it pls i **** hate trojans i scanned with antivirus and didnt found the trojans... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sanyijani, May 6, 2021.

1. sanyijani Win User

my partition was 200k first sector now its 2000 how i recover it pls i **** hate trojans i...

my partition was 200k first sector now its 2000 how i recover it pls i **** hate trojans i scanned with antivirus and didnt found the trojans

:)

sanyijani, May 6, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

How do you recover a deleted partition on a hard drive?

Try this, it works... it is open source...
    TestDisk, Data Recovery

Quote from site:

95Viper, May 6, 2021
  3. Unable to recover missing partition: Error “You need to format the disk in Drive D”

Hi Perfmaster,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I can understand the inconvenience you are experiencing with the missing partition after installing the Update.

1. Do you see a partition showing up as a RAW in disk management?

The possible cause for the Partition loss or Deletion on Windows 10:

1. Sudden power loss can corrupt Windows 10 partitions, as a result, you will not be able to access the data present on it
    2. Sometimes on Windows 10 operating system, converting the dynamic partition to basic type also damage partition table on hard disk drive result in partition loss that leads to huge data disaster
    3. Mistakenly formatting the HDD partition to extend the size of the partition, repartitioning, or unintentionally selecting faulty drive of Windows 10 for formatting thereby you may end up losing all data stored in it and also wipes out your existing
      partition
    4. If you attempt to a dual-boot or multi-boot environment to install and run multiple OS on the same system, then it might damage the existing file system and all the partitions will go missing from Windows 10 PC

However, you may try the below suggested steps to fix the issue.

Run check disk utility

Note: While performing chkdsk on the hard drive, if any bad sectors are found on the hard drive then chkdsk tries to repair that sector, if any data available on that might be lost.

When we encounter this kind of situation, first thing we have to verify if OS is able to detect the file system on the partition on it or not. Best tool to verify this is to run chkdsk in read only mode. To do so,

1. Open Command prompt as administrator.
    2. Type the command: chkdsk (drivelettermy partition was 200k first sector now its 2000 how i recover it pls i **** hate trojans i... :) /r
    3. If you are asked to recover files, select 'Yes'.
    4. If the above command doesn't work try with the command:

Chkdsk (drivelettermy partition was 200k first sector now its 2000 how i recover it pls i **** hate trojans i... :) /f
    5. Restart the computer once and check the status of the issue.
    6. Repeat the same procedure by replacing the drive letter with E, if the above steps helps you to recover the missing partition.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, May 6, 2021
  4. Melvis Win User

my partition was 200k first sector now its 2000 how i recover it pls i **** hate trojans i...

How to recover files off a HDD from a deleted partition? help!!!

Thanks for your reply. I used my m8s program and it worked like a dream, recovered all the files and also deleted ones from yrs back, was amazed how well it did. Next step is i will use that Partition Table Doctor to recover the deleted partition. Thanks for the link *Toast :toast:

Melvis, May 6, 2021
Thema:

1. my partition was 200k first sector now its 2000 how i recover it pls i **** hate trojans i... - Similar Threads - partition was 200k

2. I hate family features its **** **** pls remove completely or I switch to Linux...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hate family features its **** **** pls remove completely or I switch to Linux...: no micro soft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hate-family-features-its-pls-remove-completely/f1545c56-2d62-4ef3-9e82-8672a65362fa
  3. I hate family features its **** **** pls remove completely or I switch to Linux...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I hate family features its **** **** pls remove completely or I switch to Linux...: no micro soft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hate-family-features-its-pls-remove-completely/f1545c56-2d62-4ef3-9e82-8672a65362fa
  4. How do I recover an encrypted deleted partition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover an encrypted deleted partition?: I hope I'll get a possible solution here.I mistakenly deleted my D:\ partition.Part0 : UEFI partition.Part1 : System reserved.Part2: 90 GB C:\Part3: 140GB D:\ Bitlocker encrypted but is automatically unlocked on boot since I use it as my users folderPart4: Recovery...
  5. I hate this . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I hate this . . .: My computer's a Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.One thing, that's very annoying!There's, a big box. That slides out,from the right side.Covering half, of my screen.It has the temperature, and local news.I have to wait, a little while.To get it to, slide back.Is there a way, to...
  6. I hate this . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hate this . . .: My computer's a Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.One thing, that's very annoying!There's, a big box. That slides out,from the right side.Covering half, of my screen.It has the temperature, and local news.I have to wait, a little while.To get it to, slide back.Is there a way, to...
  7. I hate this . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows I HATE YOU now

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows I HATE YOU now: I have been using windows for all of my life, I struggled with stability for many years until windows 7 came a long and for first time since the glory days of XP I had a stable, reliable system. I work in an industry which is mainly filled with Apple users and fan boys, I was...
  9. Upgrading to SSD, should I repair bad sectors first?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Upgrading to SSD, should I repair bad sectors first?: My current laptop HDD is very old, slow and on the verge failing so I'm planning to upgrade to an SSD soon. According to CrystalDiskInfo my Current Pending Sector Count is 200 (caution) and WD's Data Lifeguard extended test says I have "repairable" bad sectors. I suspect...
  10. How can i recover lost partition and data in it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can i recover lost partition and data in it: I was running win 7 with 4 partitions , thought to upgrade to win 10. While installing it didn't allowed me to install. I thought i can run diskpart clean on one partition, selected one volume and ran clean command, but it still cleaned all the partitions. Long story short, I...