Windows 10: My password has expired and I cannot get in

Discus and support My password has expired and I cannot get in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My password has expired and I can’t remember it and cannot get in, I’ve tried everything from rebooting and advanced options but it takes me to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nathan wallace1, Dec 15, 2022.

1. My password has expired and I cannot get in

My password has expired and I can’t remember it and cannot get in, I’ve tried everything from rebooting and advanced options but it takes me to the login screen every time please help

:)

nathan wallace1, Dec 15, 2022

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Dec 15, 2022
  3. AndreTen Win User
    AndreTen, Dec 15, 2022
  4. My password has expired and I cannot get in

Expired password, but never had any password??

Hello,

For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information regarding your password expiration issue, answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Which particular account are you trying to recover your password from?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to log in? If you do, a screenshot will be appreciated.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to effectively assist you.

Lizette Ags, Dec 15, 2022
Thema:

My password has expired and I cannot get in

1. My password has expired and I cannot get in - Similar Threads - password has expired

2. My password has expired and I cannot get in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My password has expired and I cannot get in: My password has expired and I can’t remember it and cannot get in, I’ve tried everything from rebooting and advanced options but it takes me to the login screen every time please help...
  3. Password expiration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password expiration: Greetings. I have Windows 11 Home Edition, and every month I'm getting a password expiraton notice. Is it possible to disable this annoying feature permamantly? I've searched the web and all I come up with is how to disable password expiation in Windows 10 and Windows 11, but...
  4. Domain users cannot reset their expired password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Domain users cannot reset their expired password: I found that the user in my domain that they can reset their password when the password are expired. Here the details:1 I have given the permission that users can reset their password2 User can reset the password before it expired through the alt+ctrl+del3 when the password...
  5. Domain users cannot reset their expired password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Domain users cannot reset their expired password: I found that the user in my domain that they can reset their password when the password are expired. Here the details:1 I have given the permission that users can reset their password2 User can reset the password before it expired through the alt+ctrl+del3 when the password...
  6. Password has expired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password has expired: My elderly Dad has contacted me. His PC is his lifeline with living alone. This morning when trying to turn it on, it simply says that his 'password has expired'. But he didn't ever have a password to get into his computer. I bought him this windows 11 computer refurbished...
  7. Password has expired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password has expired: My elderly Dad has contacted me. His PC is his lifeline with living alone. This morning when trying to turn it on, it simply says that his 'password has expired'. But he didn't ever have a password to get into his computer. I bought him this windows 11 computer refurbished...
  8. Expiring Passwords

in Windows 10 Customization
    Expiring Passwords: Yesterday when I attempted to sign into my computer, it said I had to change my password, which I did. Then I found directions on how to prevent it from happening again - so I never have to change it again. I understand it happens every 6 weeks. These are the directions I...
  9. Cannot renew password expired

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot renew password expired: Hello, I meet a big issue concern about the renewal of passwords on several workstations in Windows 10 Pro (versions 1903 and 1909). User passwords expire every 90 days. Several users have encountered the same problem when their password expires: when they enter their...
  10. I keep getting license has expired notices

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I keep getting license has expired notices: Is there a solution for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-license-has-expired-notices/2b385072-8cb3-4039-9a7b-27f5a9932237"