Windows 10: My Password is Different for my Outlook and My login

Discus and support My Password is Different for my Outlook and My login in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So, my 12 year old figured out my password.. no big deal changed the password through my computer login settings and got the email notifications that... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Julieebabyyxo, Oct 15, 2019.

1. My Password is Different for my Outlook and My login

So, my 12 year old figured out my password.. no big deal changed the password through my computer login settings and got the email notifications that my password was changed. Well that's all good and well till I find out that NO my password on my computer didn't change but email log in did..

How the #*%@ do I get them to match ? because I have to work and well I cannot leave my phone in the car while I do it so I leave it at home but he is a sneaky little bugger and finds it and uses it till I get home (1.5-2 hours)

Any help would be appreciated

:)

Julieebabyyxo, Oct 15, 2019

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Oct 15, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    newtekie1, Oct 15, 2019
  4. Jayzilla Win User

My Password is Different for my Outlook and My login

Jayzilla, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

My Password is Different for my Outlook and My login

1. My Password is Different for my Outlook and My login - Similar Threads - Password Different Outlook

2. My Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Outlook: My Outlook only shows messages from September, 2019. I can't figure this out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-outlook/d749030e-eaf1-4fde-b75f-b04218739d53
  3. outlook password blocking entry to my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    outlook password blocking entry to my laptop: hi i am blocked out of my laptop because i havnt used it in so long and i dont have password to reset it, i have tried resetting through outlook with a different email address it sends passcode then asks questions that i cant answer so after 3 days im still stuck im running...
  4. I can't login with my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't login with my password: I cannot login to my laptop because of caps lock I cannot enter my password completely I a have my password in capital letter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-with-my-password/d84f1e34-5d05-4000-8f7f-42b1f721506c
  5. my login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    my login: My daughter connected her mobile phone to my laptop and it took over as the main account. Each time I now have to use her password when logging into MY account. Any advice on how to rectify this will be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Alex G...
  6. I have forgotten my password for login on my computer!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have forgotten my password for login on my computer!: I have forgotten my password for login on my computer! Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-forgotten-my-password-for-login-on-my/7bc149d4-c9ae-48d3-afd8-47ff266fa6e9"
  7. I forgot my Outlook Email Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I forgot my Outlook Email Password: I forgot my Outlook password on my Micro Surface https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-outlook-email-password/89d588b4-0752-48ec-b4a2-771ae696b949"
  8. can't type my password on login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't type my password on login screen: Good Morning, I have windows 10 home all in one pc. I have attached wireless keyboard and mouse with it. when I try to type my password it says not available. I have to press Fn and space bar many times after that I can type my password. done system restore to previous...
  9. I updated my ms account password and since then I cannot login with my new password into my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I updated my ms account password and since then I cannot login with my new password into my...: Hi, I changed my ms account password and since then I cannot login with my new password into my laptop. Every time I want to login it says pc is offline. I can just login in offline mode. I tried 'verify' option in setting but it says there is no network to connect to...
  10. Linked my PC to outlook account and now login is a new password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Linked my PC to outlook account and now login is a new password: Hello New to the forums and PCs in general. Bit of back info - built a PC a month ago. Have had a few set backs with drivers and BIOS update, but it seems everything is stable for now. I signed into my Xbox Live account about a week ago, which is linked to my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is my windows password different from my