Windows 10: My password is not working

Discus and support My password is not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Microsoft is not accepting my password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shana Kagan, Jun 9, 2024 at 11:22 AM.

1. My password is not working

Microsoft is not accepting my password

:)

2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

3. Try3 Win User
    Lost My Administrator Password

To which "this" are you referring?
    - If you are following the tutorial Bree suggested in the very first reply to your question then what you need to do at each step is explained in detail. So which step are you at?
    - If you are following a different procedure then state what it is and which step you are at. If, for example, you are trying to manually enable the Built-In Admin as suggested in post #11 then that account has no password.

Denis

4. My password is not working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 9, 2024 at 10:03 PM
Thema:

My password is not working

1. My password is not working - Similar Threads - password working

2. My password works for Microsoft account but not windows account. I thought they were the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My password works for Microsoft account but not windows account. I thought they were the...: My password works for Microsoft account but not windows account. I thought they were the same thing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-password-works-for-microsoft-account-but-not/1594796c-cb97-4e61-b524-5f51bd1e6565
  3. My password works for Microsoft account but not windows account. I thought they were the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My password works for Microsoft account but not windows account. I thought they were the...: My password works for Microsoft account but not windows account. I thought they were the same thing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-password-works-for-microsoft-account-but-not/1594796c-cb97-4e61-b524-5f51bd1e6565
  4. My password works for Microsoft account but not windows account. I thought they were the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. My computer wasn't able to install updates. Now my PIN and password don't work. It's asking...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer wasn't able to install updates. Now my PIN and password don't work. It's asking...: I moved my computer when I rearranged my desk. It tried installing updates but then rolled them back. Now, when logging in to Windows 10, I get the message "your credentials could not be verified" with my PIN, but when I try to login with my password, it says "The sign-in...
  6. My computer wasn't able to install updates. Now my PIN and password don't work. It's asking...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer wasn't able to install updates. Now my PIN and password don't work. It's asking...: I moved my computer when I rearranged my desk. It tried installing updates but then rolled them back. Now, when logging in to Windows 10, I get the message "your credentials could not be verified" with my PIN, but when I try to login with my password, it says "The sign-in...
  7. My computer wasn't able to install updates. Now my PIN and password don't work. It's asking...

8. Password doesn't work after blue screen of windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password doesn't work after blue screen of windows 10: I turned on my computer and a blue screen loaded saying something went wrong couldn't load and a diagnostic would run. It ran the diagnostic saying it would restore back to a time before the error occurred, recommending a date, when finished it said would I like to check the...
  9. Password doesn't work after blue screen of windows 10

Password doesn't work after blue screen of windows 10: I turned on my computer and a blue screen loaded saying something went wrong couldn't load and a diagnostic would run. It ran the diagnostic saying it would restore back to a time before the error occurred, recommending a date, when finished it said would I like to check the...
  10. Password doesn't work after blue screen of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade