Windows 10: My password is wrong for the main account, log in to diffrent account, then go back to main...

Discus and support My password is wrong for the main account, log in to diffrent account, then go back to main... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having a weird problem. When i start up my laptop and I try to log in, windows says it's the wrong password. When I try to log in to a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CasBekhuis, Dec 18, 2019.

1. My password is wrong for the main account, log in to diffrent account, then go back to main...

Hello,

I'm having a weird problem. When i start up my laptop and I try to log in, windows says it's the wrong password. When I try to log in to a diffrent account i get in. If i then change back to my main account, I can log in with the password i used at the first time.

Did anyone encouter this before, and does anyone know how to fix this?

- Cas

:)

CasBekhuis, Dec 18, 2019

2. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Dec 18, 2019
  3. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Dec 18, 2019
  4. My password is wrong for the main account, log in to diffrent account, then go back to main...

Steam account 'logged in elsewhere'.

So this time Steam didn't automatically log me in but asked for my password because I was 'logged in elsewhere'.

Personally I know for sure I wasn't. Obviously I changed my password.

However, this has already happened some weeks ago as well... and I had changed my password then too.

I see no difference in my account, my games are still there, I can still log in, no one played any games using my account.

So, two questions:

- Can I say for sure that someone is guessing my password and logging in?

- Is there a way to check through my steam account where 'elsewhere' is?

Black Panther, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

My password is wrong for the main account, log in to diffrent account, then go back to main...

1. My password is wrong for the main account, log in to diffrent account, then go back to main... - Similar Threads - password wrong main

2. Can't log into my Windows main account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log into my Windows main account: Issue: I can't log into my main/admin Windows user account because of invalid password.Notes: My admin log in is set up as my Microsoft account.Troubleshooting i've tried:reset my Microsoft passwordtried multiple passwords, including but not limited to: New password and...
  3. Can't log into my Windows main account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't log into my Windows main account: Issue: I can't log into my main/admin Windows user account because of invalid password.Notes: My admin log in is set up as my Microsoft account.Troubleshooting i've tried:reset my Microsoft passwordtried multiple passwords, including but not limited to: New password and...
  4. CANT LOGIN MY MAIN ACCOUNT , GETTING LOGGED IN MY TEMPERRORY ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANT LOGIN MY MAIN ACCOUNT , GETTING LOGGED IN MY TEMPERRORY ACCOUNT: I'm not able to login into my main account when I open my laptop and its showing that I have logged in my temporary account and in my temporary account there is an account which shows it's a administration account. I can't log in my main account...please helpKINDLY tell me...
  5. CANT LOGIN MY MAIN ACCOUNT , GETTING LOGGED IN MY TEMPERRORY ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CANT LOGIN MY MAIN ACCOUNT , GETTING LOGGED IN MY TEMPERRORY ACCOUNT: I'm not able to login into my main account when I open my laptop and its showing that I have logged in my temporary account and in my temporary account there is an account which shows it's a administration account. I can't log in my main account...please helpKINDLY tell me...
  6. Delete Main Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Delete Main Account: hello,i got a new device, and set it up with a temporary account while i recovered my old one. now, i finally have my other account set up as admin. i no longer want the other account, but the system wont let me delete it or remove it. i want it gone as soon as possible,...
  7. Can't log into computer's main account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't log into computer's main account: When trying to create a local account without admin privileges on my desktop I ended up locking myself out of the admin account. When trying to figure out what to do with support I was hung up. When the account screen pops up there are two accounts. The local account and the...
  8. Not being able to log-in to my main account and the Outlook/Microsoft account associated is...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not being able to log-in to my main account and the Outlook/Microsoft account associated is...: O.K., so I had to resort to using an Administrator since my main account on my Windows 10 is messed up on. I cannot enter my password without saying "incorrect" nor can I do System Restore. Every time I try to get a password recovery by having it sent to my other e-mails, the...
  9. Main Microsoft account

Main Microsoft account: I'm using a handy down windows 10 computer from a family member with an Microsoft account which is marked the main one It wont let me delete it from settings area. Is there a way around it to get rid of it and put my own on here instead of the first owner of this pc? Thx...
  10. Remove main account

Remove main account: I set my computer up with the wrong email address by accident for the MS account. It will not allow me to remove the main account. I added another account with the right info, but the computer is registered with the first one and will not let me delete it. Any suggestions?...