Windows 10: my password isn't working on entering for the second time

Discus and support my password isn't working on entering for the second time in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I was trying to log in my microsoft account to my windows os but my password isn't working Correlation Id: Timestamp: 2021-02-24T01:35:09.802Z... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by sheichnn, Feb 23, 2021.

1. sheichnn Win User

my password isn't working on entering for the second time

I was trying to log in my microsoft account to my windows os but my password isn't working

Correlation Id:

Timestamp: 2021-02-24T01:35:09.802Z

:)

sheichnn, Feb 23, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Feb 23, 2021
  4. my password isn't working on entering for the second time

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

my password isn't working on entering for the second time

1. my password isn't working on entering for the second time - Similar Threads - password isn't working

2. Have to enter my password every time I go into Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have to enter my password every time I go into Mail: Split from this thread. Since the last update I have to enter my password every time I go into Mail or Google. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-to-enter-my-password-every-time-i-go-into/133d0249-537f-4ea7-809f-365548c2b651
  3. My laptop lock screen is not giving time to enter my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My laptop lock screen is not giving time to enter my password: I'm using lenovo windows 10 pro laptop. My lock screen is not waiting even a second to enter my password and showing incorrect password again it is automatically clicking ok button then the same repeats for Somewhile. After 5 or 10 seconds it waits and this time it...
  4. Entered Incorrect Password too many times, but never entered password

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Entered Incorrect Password too many times, but never entered password: Recently I have started receiving a message about entering an incorrect password and having to put A1B2C3 before trying again, but I never tried to put a password in to begin with. My computer will 'sleep' and then the message of "too many incorrect tries" appears, Does this...
  5. Enter your old password one last time?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Enter your old password one last time?: Enter your old password one last time? I have tried to make use of Cortana but each time I successfully sign in to set it up, the system keeps asking for an old password. I don't have one, so I leave the space blank as instructed and it will not let me pass. Why? Is this a...
  6. how to stop entering my password

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    how to stop entering my password: my screen goes to sleep too soon so I have to enter password again how do I stop this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-entering-my-password/6a1b1fec-dd71-4942-8e69-a8a79767cfd3
  7. password to enter

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    password to enter: Old password will not work and allow me to login at startup. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-to-enter/2a701d3b-e461-4447-aacd-80d95851da0a"
  8. Entering Router password every time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Entering Router password every time: On both a leveno and acer aspire I have to find the router in "available networks" and then sign onto the router before it will connect to the wireless internet every time my computer sleeps or restarts. This just started this past week. Any way to get it to connect...
  9. In the middle of performing a reinstall, and my second monitor isn't working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    In the middle of performing a reinstall, and my second monitor isn't working: I'm reinstalling Windows 10 on a laptop. My display is busted, so I have it hooked up to a second monitor via HDMI cable. I went through these instructions. I went through resetting the PC. The computer shut down. I turned it back on. Now, the second monitor isn't working at...
  10. First time log in issue, can't enter password

in Windows 10 Support
    First time log in issue, can't enter password: I updated from Windows 7 to 10 overnight and after getting home from work tried to log in for the first time but have had no luck. On the log in screen, I am unable to select or type in the password field and the options in the bottom right are also unavailable. I can...