Windows 10: My passwords and accounts are not saved every time I restart my PC,

Discus and support My passwords and accounts are not saved every time I restart my PC, in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Every time I will use my pc or restart it, my accounts synced to mail always get out of date and needed to fix. also. All my saved passwords on ALL of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Black_Sinigang, Sep 4, 2020.

1. My passwords and accounts are not saved every time I restart my PC,

Every time I will use my pc or restart it, my accounts synced to mail always get out of date and needed to fix. also.

All my saved passwords on ALL of my browsers always get deleted . The boorkmarks and browser data is still there, JUST the passwords.

So I always need to sign in again

I tried using different browsers and the accounts are still deleted. I tried to detect malware on defender, and there is none, tried using LAST PASS , it helped a bit. I tried checking all settings , but the saved passwords are turned on, and the settings about "deleting cookies and etc when turned off" is actually turned off.

Please help me, is that a bug? virus? what should I do?

submitted by /u/Black_Sinigang
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Black_Sinigang, Sep 4, 2020

2. Long boot time and passwords missing

The only reason I mention the account is that a Windows update recently was causing people to be signed into a temporary account, your password manager may be installed for all users but the list of passwords would be user specific, therefore the blank password list suggests a different account. *Smile

Pejole2165, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Cannot access my User Account on local machine but can access Admin account. Need help finding password but NOT reset it as it will delete saved data.

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

If you reset the local account password it will not delete the Saved data.

I suggest you to back up the saved data and files from the admin account and try to reset the password and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below to reset the password.

• Press Windows + R.

• Type netplwiz and press enter.

• Select the user account.

• Click on Reset Password.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 4, 2020
  4. My passwords and accounts are not saved every time I restart my PC,

Unable to change MS password and email on W10 pc

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community, I understand you concern and we apologize for the inconvenience caused.

I would suggest that you follow the steps mentioned below and check if the issue persist:

Step 1: Recovery Environment.

• Go to the “Lock Screen” and press and hold the shift key and click on the
      power icon located on the bottom right corner of the screen.
    • You will have to restart your computer, you will be prompted to click on “Restart Anyway”.
    • Then you select “Troubleshoot” and click on
      “Advance Option” and locate and select Command Prompt

Step 2: Follow the steps to enable Built-in Administrator account:

• Once you open Command prompt type
    net user administrator /active:yes (To disable Built –in Administrator account give the command Active: No).

• Then press ENTER.

Step 3: Switch Account

From the in built administrator account, create a new local account and follow the steps below:

• Click Start and then PC settings.
    • Click Users and accounts and under Your Profile click Disconnect on the right of the screen.
    • Enter your Microsoft account's password, and click on Next.
    • Type in a Username, Password, and Password Hint that you want set for your Local account and click
      Next. Click on Sign out and Finish button.
    In order to switch back, follow these steps:

• On the newly converted Local account, click Start and then PC Settings.
    • Click Users and accounts and under Your Profile click Connect to a Microsoft account.
    • Enter the Microsoft account ID and Password and click Next.
    • Choose if you want OneDrive as your default file saving location, click Next.
    • Click Switch.

Note: If you have created a local account you can perform the step mentioned above from that account.

Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

My passwords and accounts are not saved every time I restart my PC,

1. My passwords and accounts are not saved every time I restart my PC, - Similar Threads - passwords accounts are

2. my pc keep restarting with new errors every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc keep restarting with new errors every time: for the past month I been having blue screen of death and my pc keep restarting whenever I start a game.I will have the game running for a while then the entire pc freeze, the freeze stay for seconds and sometime it stays for more than 5 minutes. it mostly happen after I...
  3. my pc keep restarting with new errors every time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc keep restarting with new errors every time: for the past month I been having blue screen of death and my pc keep restarting whenever I start a game.I will have the game running for a while then the entire pc freeze, the freeze stay for seconds and sometime it stays for more than 5 minutes. it mostly happen after I...
  4. my pc keep restarting with new errors every time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Required account password every time

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Required account password every time: When I sign in to my computer, it requires my account password and suggests to set a windows pinand I don't want thisevery time I open my computer it always asks me to enter password how to stopthis????...
  6. Required account password every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Required account password every time: When I sign in to my computer, it requires my account password and suggests to set a windows pinand I don't want thisevery time I open my computer it always asks me to enter password how to stopthis????...
  7. Required account password every time

8. Controller calibration resets every time i restart my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controller calibration resets every time i restart my pc: So i am using my dualshock 4 through ds4windows , and i have it calibrated through the windows , otherwise the camera will be very sensitive and have input lag , so for that , i need to everytime go into settings and calibrate my controller each my pc start , and i am tired...
  9. Controller calibration resets every time i restart my pc

Controller calibration resets every time i restart my pc: So i am using my dualshock 4 through ds4windows , and i have it calibrated through the windows , otherwise the camera will be very sensitive and have input lag , so for that , i need to everytime go into settings and calibrate my controller each my pc start , and i am tired...
  10. “No signal” on monitor every time I restart my PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “No signal” on monitor every time I restart my PC?: So i’m currently in the beginning stages of an online Comptia A+ course which is cool, but I’m struggling because every time I shut off my pc and start it up the next day, I get absolutely no image at all and my monitor displays “no signal” and then shuts off after a couple...