Windows 10: My path looks strange

Discus and support My path looks strange in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I was wondering if my path looks correct. When I start up my laptop (Lenovo Yoga Windows 10 most recent update) I see the following path:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NaveenGanpat, Oct 20, 2019.

1. My path looks strange

Hi,

I was wondering if my path looks correct. When I start up my laptop (Lenovo Yoga Windows 10 most recent update) I see the following path:

C:\Users\User\OneDrive\Desktop\

1. Why do I see Users\User
    2. Does this mean I am constantly saving on OneDrive. That would be a problem as I know that OneDrive only has limited space?

thanks,

Naveen

:)

NaveenGanpat, Oct 20, 2019

2. Add a path to $PATH?

what exactly do you need to decipher about that path line? also, what are you installing? perhaps i can help.

Easy Rhino, Oct 20, 2019
  3. Add a path to $PATH?

Yeah, I think you're right. I think the purpose of the echo command was to check if ~/bin was in the $PATH file. My problem is that I can't decipher the output and I don't know how to add ~/bin to the $PATH file.

Just for clarification, the snippet of instructions I gave is just a few steps in the installation process. Nothing is actually supposed to be installed with those steps.

Thanks for the reply.

angelkiller, Oct 20, 2019
  4. My path looks strange

Windows 10 file path on screensaver

Hi Claire,

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on a particular picture.
    • Select the option Properties, look for the path “Location”.
    Note: New Windows version it is mention as Location instead of File path.

Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you

Prabhavathi Patil, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

My path looks strange

1. My path looks strange - Similar Threads - path looks strange

2. Powershell programming: strange behaviour with Test-Path & Resolve-Path?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell programming: strange behaviour with Test-Path & Resolve-Path?: I have a PS script which seems to fart when testing for the existence of a certain filename. It’s the only filename it seems to have this problem on, but with all other filenames, it works as expected.Given a full pathname of the file, let’s say:Test-Path...
  3. The font looks very strange

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The font looks very strange: This is my screen capture of an app, and the font at the bottom part is literally strange against others'. I have not found anyone has the same issue with me.I have the "Smooth edges of screen fonts" option on and I tried adjusting "ClearTypes" but it didn't work.All text on...
  4. The font looks very strange

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The font looks very strange: This is my screen capture of an app, and the font at the bottom part is literally strange against others'. I have not found anyone has the same issue with me.And this is an screenshot from others on YouTubeCan anyone figure out what's wrong with the font or settings....
  5. Windows Apps looking strange

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Apps looking strange: [img] I somehow managed to make my Windows Apps look strange: Explorer, Settings.... Has someone a clue what setting i have actived and how to turn it back to default? 167186
  6. Downloads folder looks strange

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloads folder looks strange: I don't know what I did, but one day my downloads folder started looking strange. It's only my downloads folder. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I've tried a lot but nothing seems to be working. Please help me....
  7. Strange looking windows [Solved]

Strange looking windows [Solved]: Hi, I had this problem with windows since i restarted it, all the windows have a strange looking border and sign, i will add a photo so you can get what i mean! Can anyone tell me how to fix it? [ATTACH]...
  8. Strange looking windows

Strange looking windows: Hi, I had this problem with windows since i restarted it, all the windows have a strange looking border and sign, i will add a photo so you can get what i mean! [ATTACH]...
  9. Strange look after cutoff...

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange look after cutoff...: last night I shut down the pc cause of the thunderstorm. This morning after it rebooted the display looks very strange: every looks really big but "squeezed". One thing easily noticed is that the wallpaper's left side seems to have vanished. As if the image is now too large...
  10. Path to 'Documents' folder -- strange behavior

in Windows 10 Support
    Path to 'Documents' folder -- strange behavior: About three weeks ago I migrated from XP to Windows 10, putting all my personal folders that were in XP's 'My Documents' into Win10's 'Documents' folder. The eBooks for my legacy eBook reader (MobiPocket) were in the XP folder 'My eBooks', which is now a sub-folder of Win10's...