Windows 10: my payed game !!!!!!!!!

Discus and support my payed game !!!!!!!!! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey. my dearest game is gone what to do ???????????? Hey. my dearest game is gone what to do ????????????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ut3counter2007, Nov 7, 2019.

1. my payed game !!!!!!!!!

Hey. my dearest game is gone
    what to do ????????????
    Hey. my dearest game is gone
    what to do ????????????

:)

ut3counter2007, Nov 7, 2019
  2. laverned Win User

paying for downloads

No confirmation of payment from MS.

Yesterday I did have a list of all that I downloaded ( a combination of free and $1.99 apps ands games) but I can't find the list on my computer now. I had downloaded 10 of the $1.99 apps & games as well as several of the free ones. The list showed that
    pay pal had been billed to pay pal but there is no record of pay pal paying them. Hope this helps.

laverned, Nov 7, 2019
  3. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Nov 7, 2019
  4. my payed game !!!!!!!!!

Angela Pun, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

my payed game !!!!!!!!!

1. my payed game !!!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - payed game

2. im being charged for PC game pass though ive never payed for it and when I go to cancel it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im being charged for PC game pass though ive never payed for it and when I go to cancel it...: so what do I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-being-charged-for-pc-game-pass-though-ive-never/e2c79af6-ac29-4d1d-aadd-770857a9aba0
  3. im being charged for PC game pass though ive never payed for it and when I go to cancel it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    im being charged for PC game pass though ive never payed for it and when I go to cancel it...: so what do I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-being-charged-for-pc-game-pass-though-ive-never/e2c79af6-ac29-4d1d-aadd-770857a9aba0
  4. Why Is my xbox forcing me to pay a specific game by card?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Is my xbox forcing me to pay a specific game by card?: Do basically, I'm trying to buy the new Call of duty: Modern warfare 3 and my xbox keeps asking me for a Mastercard approval yet I'm trying to buy it with Microsoft account money. I have enough for the game aswell, so why is it asking me for a Mastercard approval? It's not...
  5. Why Is my xbox forcing me to pay a specific game by card?

Why Is my xbox forcing me to pay a specific game by card?: Do basically, I'm trying to buy the new Call of duty: Modern warfare 3 and my xbox keeps asking me for a Mastercard approval yet I'm trying to buy it with Microsoft account money. I have enough for the game aswell, so why is it asking me for a Mastercard approval? It's not...
  6. Error: Something went wrong every time I try to pay for game pass.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: Something went wrong every time I try to pay for game pass.: Everytime I try to pay my game pass subscription with my debit card it shows:Something went wrongWe ran into an error while processing your payment of ₹ 411.82. Please try again later.It happens every time I try to pay. It didn't happened before my subscription was recurring...
  7. Error: Something went wrong every time I try to pay for game pass.

Error: Something went wrong every time I try to pay for game pass.: Everytime I try to pay my game pass subscription with my debit card it shows:Something went wrongWe ran into an error while processing your payment of ₹ 411.82. Please try again later.It happens every time I try to pay. It didn't happened before my subscription was recurring...
  8. My microsoft store is just straight up broken i cant play any microsoft games even if i pay...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My microsoft store is just straight up broken i cant play any microsoft games even if i pay...: This is what shows up when i try to download anything I've tried online tutorials I've tried looking through other's questions I did the command prompt stuff there aren't any corrupt files that I can find am I really stuck like this until I get a new PC like I cant even run...
  9. My microsoft store is just straight up broken i cant play any microsoft games even if i pay...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft store is just straight up broken i cant play any microsoft games even if i pay...: This is what shows up when i try to download anything I've tried online tutorials I've tried looking through other's questions I did the command prompt stuff there aren't any corrupt files that I can find am I really stuck like this until I get a new PC like I cant even run...
  10. My microsoft store is just straight up broken i cant play any microsoft games even if i pay...