Windows 10: my pc after going to sleep instantly turn of the hotspot

Discus and support my pc after going to sleep instantly turn of the hotspot in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i tried Open Device Manager by searching for it in search bar.Expand Network adapters and right click on Wireless Network Adapter.Select Properties and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rinkashi_sk, May 26, 2023.

1. my pc after going to sleep instantly turn of the hotspot

i tried Open Device Manager by searching for it in search bar.Expand Network adapters and right click on Wireless Network Adapter.Select Properties and go to Power Management tab.Uncheck the box next to Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.But I didn't find the wireless network adapter. Thanks.

:)

Rinkashi_sk, May 26, 2023

2. pc does not go to sleep after turning on hotspot

hi there,

i am facing an issue regarding my pc sleep mode. actually after closing the lid pc should go to sleep mode according to settings and it works fine until i turn on my laptops hotspot. after turning on the hotspot it does go to sleep mode even after closing
    the lid and this is happening with form last week pls.. help regarding this..

thanks

VishalSingh0886, May 26, 2023
  3. pc does not go to sleep after turning on hotspot

مكرووان, May 26, 2023
  4. my pc after going to sleep instantly turn of the hotspot

pc does not go to sleep after turning on hotspot

مكرووان, May 26, 2023
Thema:

my pc after going to sleep instantly turn of the hotspot

1. my pc after going to sleep instantly turn of the hotspot - Similar Threads - going sleep instantly

2. my pc after going to sleep instantly turn of the hotspot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc after going to sleep instantly turn of the hotspot: i tried Open Device Manager by searching for it in search bar.Expand Network adapters and right click on Wireless Network Adapter.Select Properties and go to Power Management tab.Uncheck the box next to Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.But I didn't...
  3. My PC wont go to sleep or turn off the screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC wont go to sleep or turn off the screen.: Hey community,some days ago I set up my PC in my new apartment and was trying to get him to go to sleep automatically or turn the screen off, or display a screensaver. None of these worked out. I changed the power plan to allow the PC to go to sleep when sharing media because...
  4. My PC not turn on after sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My PC not turn on after sleep: Pressing any keyboard to wake up pc but screen is black and I press numlock, caplock, scrolllock not light, CPU work normally. Hold a power button and press power button to reboot and my pc working normally. I use Windows 10 Home.My pc sleep about 3, 4 hours and continue...
  5. My PC not turn on after sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC not turn on after sleep: Pressing any keyboard to wake up pc but screen is black and I press numlock, caplock, scrolllock not light, CPU work normally. Hold a power button and press power button to reboot and my pc working normally. I use Windows 10 Home.My pc sleep about 3, 4 hours and continue...
  6. My PC not turn on after sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Screen won't turn on after going to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen won't turn on after going to sleep: I am going through the Spinning up with OpenAI. As part of the initialization process, I enabled Windows Subsystem for Linux WSL. I also downloaded GeForce Experience and updated all my drivers. Things seemed to be working well, but now whenever my screen turns off, or goes...
  8. PC won't turn off or go to sleep

PC won't turn off or go to sleep: So couple days ago I got this problem where my PC won't turn off or go to sleep, when I click it just says "Shuting Down" and suddenly "Welcome". I tried Disk Checkup and all but I couldn't fix this issue. And I have the newest update installed....
  9. pc does not go to sleep after turning on hotspot

pc does not go to sleep after turning on hotspot: hi there, i am facing an issue regarding my pc sleep mode. actually after closing the lid pc should go to sleep mode according to settings and it works fine until i turn on my laptops hotspot. after turning on the hotspot it does go to sleep mode even after closing the lid...
  10. PC instantly turns off

in Windows 10 Support
    PC instantly turns off: Hey, I'm not too sure where too put this so here is the issue: Every time I turned my PC on it would stay on for a few seconds then reboot, no BIOS screen or anything showed, I finally got it to work and it said my BIOS was corrupt and it gave me an option to retrieve a...