Windows 10: My PC ain't booting anymore no windows I can just enter bios

Discus and support My PC ain't booting anymore no windows I can just enter bios in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So today I wanted to use my pc again and I see no display output on my both displays, I watched many YouTube videos to that and I still can't figure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlexanderHerdadaadsadsads, Apr 2, 2023.

1. My PC ain't booting anymore no windows I can just enter bios

So today I wanted to use my pc again and I see no display output on my both displays, I watched many YouTube videos to that and I still can't figure out the problem but I might know what It cause, I maybe renamed the local user so it has problems finding the user folder cause it stayed the same

:)

AlexanderHerdadaadsadsads, Apr 2, 2023
  2. erixx Win User

Sabertooth 990fx won't boot to windows logo, it shuts down

to boot and enter bios and load windows, any todays PSU (with the correct plugs) will work, AFAIK

to enter BIOS only low wattage is used.
    Then, during boot, the HDD and a bit later the videocard card start to demand juice, then the other devices and periphericals... so the total demand during boot up is incrementing step by step, that's why a failure halfway could indicate a PSU problem....

erixx, Apr 2, 2023
  3. Can't access bios anymore

Hi Blaz, could you solved it?
    I got a close problem right now. Bios with password, loop in boot menu. No care what device you selecet, it allways returns to boot menu. I cant do anything. Only try OS System Restores in UEFI (without it, USB device is on the boot menu) like Hirens Boot, DLC Boot and a long list. I'm still trying them one by one searching for a Bios Cracker or CMOS Clean.

mentadogrifo, Apr 2, 2023
  4. My PC ain't booting anymore no windows I can just enter bios

cannot access advanced boot to enter bios

Read the user manual of your laptop or desktop.

In user manual, there are steps to enter into advanced boot when you entered into bios.

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Apr 2, 2023
Thema:

My PC ain't booting anymore no windows I can just enter bios

1. My PC ain't booting anymore no windows I can just enter bios - Similar Threads - ain't booting anymore

2. My pc keeps booting into bios and when I leave bios it just boots back into bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps booting into bios and when I leave bios it just boots back into bios: So today I booted up my pc to get on the game then my pc crashed and sent me to bios on start up and I thought that was weird cause it never happed to me before and now I can’t get out of it please help...
  3. My pc keeps booting into bios and when I leave bios it just boots back into bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps booting into bios and when I leave bios it just boots back into bios: So today I booted up my pc to get on the game then my pc crashed and sent me to bios on start up and I thought that was weird cause it never happed to me before and now I can’t get out of it please help...
  4. My pc keeps booting into bios and when I leave bios it just boots back into bios

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. How can i get acces to the Bios Settings to enable secure boot i can enter the Bios...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i get acces to the Bios Settings to enable secure boot i can enter the Bios...: Hey peopleMy name is Tomek and i can't change things in my Bios Settings on the school pc.i got an admin but i made an personal account so they don't get acces to my pc.so my question is : how can i get acces and trun secure boot on if i can't change anything?I can enter the...
  6. My PC ain't booting anymore no windows I can just enter bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC ain't booting anymore no windows I can just enter bios: So today I wanted to use my pc again and I see no display output on my both displays, I watched many YouTube videos to that and I still can't figure out the problem but I might know what It cause, I maybe renamed the local user so it has problems finding the user folder cause...
  7. My PC ain't booting anymore no windows I can just enter bios

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC ain't booting anymore no windows I can just enter bios: So today I wanted to use my pc again and I see no display output on my both displays, I watched many YouTube videos to that and I still can't figure out the problem but I might know what It cause, I maybe renamed the local user so it has problems finding the user folder cause...
  8. My computer boots into windows just not BIOS

My computer boots into windows just not BIOS: I need some help! Specs: Gigabyte X570 Elite Ryzen 7 3800x 32GB RAM 5 drives 3 ssds, 2 HDD 1080ti 850W PSU I was messing around in my bios and I turned on fast boot to ultra before it was disabled. After I saved and exited in my bios my computer sat at a black...
  9. PC will not enter BIOS

PC will not enter BIOS: I cannot access bios or boot from a USB for some reason, it just goes straight to the login screen. When I press the hotkey to enter BIOS, my PC does not turn on. When I press the hotkey to enter the boot menu it also does not turn on. I have tried the shift-restart and edit...
  10. Windows can not booting and can not enter BIOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows can not booting and can not enter BIOS: A few days ago I have an issue with my laptop's touchpadNot fixed yet. Now, my laptop can't booting, just stack at logo ASUS. I have tried to enter the BIOSF2, nothing displayed but black screen. Ussually, it required password to enter BIOS. Now, just blank. I searched on...