Windows 10: My Pc always restart everytime i use spesific Steam account

Discus and support My Pc always restart everytime i use spesific Steam account in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem, everytime I uses spesific Steam account let just say Account A my pc got restart by itself, and this happened every 27 - 30... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Samil707, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Samil707 Win User

My Pc always restart everytime i use spesific Steam account

Hello,

I have a problem, everytime I uses spesific Steam account let just say Account A my pc got restart by itself, and this happened every 27 - 30 minutes since i log in at one time it got fix by itself but then after two weeks this happened again every hour and then 27 - 30 minutes. But when I used different Steam accounts let just say Account B and C I never have this problem unless when used Account A and my pc didn't got restarted yet and i changed into Account B/C it will got restarted later but only one time. My friend never have this problem so I ask Steam Support about this problem and they said that to ask you guys about this. So please help.

Thank you.

:)

Samil707, Aug 13, 2020

2. Steam

Hi Sam,

There are several reasons why you are unable to play the game that you installed using the Steam Client. It is possible that the app is corrupted or the permission settings are not enabled on your PC. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you reset the
    app.

This process can help restore corrupted game installation files. Here's how:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

You may visit this
    link
    for the instructions on how to enable app permissions on your PC.

Make sure that you are using an administrator account to launch the app. If you are still experiencing the same issue, remove the
    ClientRegistry.blob file by following the steps below:

• Close the Steam Client and go to the Steam root folder or C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam.
    • Look for the ClientRegistry.blob file.
    • Make a copy of the file and change it to a different file name. (for example, copy.ClientRegistry.blog)
    • Delete the original file.
    • Launch the Steam Client and run your game again.

If the issue persists, you may relocate the Steam Client by performing the steps below:

• Close the Steam Client app and go to the Steam installation folder.
    • Browse for the installation files that you would like to move.
    • Delete all of the files inside that folder except the SteamApps & Userdata and Steam.exe.
    • You may cut and paste the whole Steam installation folder to a default storage location on your PC.
    • Launch the app again and make sure to log in using your account.

After signing in, you'll need to change the default installation path for the games that you will install in the future. Here's how:

• Launch the Steam Client and go to the Settings
      menu.Select Steam Library Folders from the
      Downloads tab.
    • You may create a new path by selecting Add Library Folder. All future installations will go directly to the newly created path.
    • Right-click on the newly created path and make sure that it is set to default.

If you are still unable to play your games using the Steam Client, we recommend that you contact
    Steam Support directly for additional solutions in fixing the app and its components.

Should you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Aug 13, 2020
  3. RCoon Win User
    Steam account 'logged in elsewhere'.

Yes I did. And also +1 for the browser change causes the same issue.

RCoon, Aug 13, 2020
  4. PP Mguire Win User

77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

1. My Pc always restart everytime i use spesific Steam account - Similar Threads - always restart everytime

2. My PC restarts everytime I play a video game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC restarts everytime I play a video game: Respected Seniors, I would like to draw your attention on an irrirtating problem that is happening frequently for few days now.My PC Specs are:CPU: Ryzen 3 3200g with stock CPU CoolerMotherboard : MSI B450M Pro M2 MaxRAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 3200mhzPSU: Zebronics 470W...
  3. My PC restarts everytime I play a video game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC restarts everytime I play a video game: Respected Seniors, I would like to draw your attention on an irrirtating problem that is happening frequently for few days now.My PC Specs are:CPU: Ryzen 3 3200g with stock CPU CoolerMotherboard : MSI B450M Pro M2 MaxRAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 3200mhzPSU: Zebronics 470W...
  4. My PC restarts everytime I play a video game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. my pc crashes everytime I restart it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc crashes everytime I restart it: for the past few days, I cant restart my pc because it will crash and give me blue screen and the code of MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. its happen everytime I try to restart it but nothing happen when I shut it down like usual. is there anything I can do without losing my pc...
  6. my pc crashes everytime I restart it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc crashes everytime I restart it: for the past few days, I cant restart my pc because it will crash and give me blue screen and the code of MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. its happen everytime I try to restart it but nothing happen when I shut it down like usual. is there anything I can do without losing my pc...
  7. My pc keeps factory resetting everytime i restart it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc keeps factory resetting everytime i restart it: i dont why it does that but everytime i restart it my data will just be wiped except for all my onedrive stuff https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-factory-resetting-everytime-i-restart/070ed4f4-b0a0-47d3-8950-984464cc4e30
  8. My Steam Account Cause My Pc to ran into a problem and needs to restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Steam Account Cause My Pc to ran into a problem and needs to restart: So...Hi Before I describe my problem, there's some few info that I should tell first, I played at Internet Cafe (I know, it's still pandemic. But i wash my hand before i played, wear a face mask, bring hand sanitizer and etc), so there's multiple pc there. This only happens...
  9. Everytime I restart my PC all accounts logoff

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Everytime I restart my PC all accounts logoff: I think the title is self-explanatory. When I restart my PC, everything I sign in loggout by itself, even 3 party programs logs me out everytime. My Windows 10 its on 2004 build and 19041.329 version. 159884
  10. My Pc Always Restarts By itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Pc Always Restarts By itself: My pc always restart by itself when Im trying to install windows 10. Can someone help me?? There is also an error which is your pc couldn't turn off properly and bcd error submitted by /u/1m4nShyx [link] [comments]...