Windows 10: My PC and Browser Nonstop keeps Refreshing

Discus and support My PC and Browser Nonstop keeps Refreshing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm using Windows 10 and out of nowhereMy PC & Chrome Started Refreshing. It's refreshing every second,Nonstop. Restarted my PC several times,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tanveer Raihan, May 21, 2020.

1. My PC and Browser Nonstop keeps Refreshing

Hi, I'm using Windows 10 and out of nowhereMy PC & Chrome Started Refreshing. It's refreshing every second,Nonstop. Restarted my PC several times, Reset once, tried some run command solutions.Nothing works.​

And I'm not sure if it'll be okay or not after reinstalling Windows, which don't want to try right now.​

I have my same Outlook Account logged on my brother's laptop and my PC. In my PC, it's Administrator but in my brother's laptop, it's logged as a Guest. Yesterday I logged in with that account on my brother's laptop, and this refreshing problem appeared on my PC. So I'm suspecting this problems can be caused bysyncing same account on different devices. IDK​

PLEASE HELP ME OUT​

P.S : I logged out and removed my account from that laptop, but it still keeps happening ​

:)

Tanveer Raihan, May 21, 2020

2. Nonstop Windows Explorer refresh

Hi everybody!

I have just returned from vacation and as usual I have downloaded all the photos (more than 3000) and I'm renaming them. But while I'm renaming the photos one by one there is a nonstop Explorer refresh of the folder. And having to rename 3000 photos you
    can understand how unsustainable it is to have a refresh every 3 seconds. In addition, the system seems to weigh more and more so that to move from one photo to another (after working for a while) it takes a lot of time. And this is very stupid for a PC with
    16GB of RAM and a Ryzen 7.

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance.

MarioCodazzi, May 21, 2020
  3. TinaEB Win User
    edge browser refresh issue

Since a few days ago my edge browser keeps refreshing while on a site like facebook or linkedin. I turned off the auto meta refresh option as someone suggested and deleted cookies but it still does it. It's really frustrating that while in the midst of doing
    something the page refreshes by itself.

what is causing this and how to fix it?

Thanks

Tina

TinaEB, May 21, 2020
  4. My PC and Browser Nonstop keeps Refreshing

my PC enters /////////////////////nonstop

My PC enters ///////////////////////// nonstop or 88888888888888888888 nonstop -n every search bar or address bar space after I disabled any windows 10 update . I tried malwarebytes and avast and defender but these anviirus software will not solve

jimcas2004, May 21, 2020
Thema:

My PC and Browser Nonstop keeps Refreshing

1. My PC and Browser Nonstop keeps Refreshing - Similar Threads - Browser Nonstop keeps

2. Microsoft account page refreshing nonstop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account page refreshing nonstop: Hi there, I have a question what to do if my microsoft page on browser is still refreshing and i can't do anything in settings like cancel subscription and other stuff like that...
  3. Microsoft account page refreshing nonstop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account page refreshing nonstop: Hi there, I have a question what to do if my microsoft page on browser is still refreshing and i can't do anything in settings like cancel subscription and other stuff like that...
  4. My PC keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keeps refreshing: To ellaborate more here are some details1.its resetting itself aka if i hit right click for example with the refresh button and etc it just closes 2. its lagging me and is interrupting everytthing i can do 3.its not allowing me to use settings app and file explorer just files...
  5. My Phone Companion in PC keep on refreshing

My Phone Companion in PC keep on refreshing: [ATTACH] My Phone Companion in PC keep on refreshing Hello I have installed "Your Phone Companion" in my Android phone and "Your Phone" in PC I have signed in using my Microsoft account and connected both devices in the same wifi network However, the notifications, photos...
  6. My Phone Companion in PC keep on refreshing

My Phone Companion in PC keep on refreshing: Hello I have installed "Your Phone Companion" in my Android phone and "Your Phone" in PC I have signed in using my Microsoft account and connected both devices in the same wifi network However, the notifications, photos and sms are not shown in "Your Phone" in PC And it says...
  7. My Phone Companion in PC keep on refreshing

My Phone Companion in PC keep on refreshing: Hello I have installed "Your Phone Companion" in my Android phone and "Your Phone" in PC I have signed in using my Microsoft account and connected both devices in the same wifi network However, the notifications, photos and sms are not shown in "Your Phone" in PC And it says...
  8. My screen keeps refreshing or blinking nonstop

My screen keeps refreshing or blinking nonstop: Problem: I dont know what its called so i can only describe . The screen keeps blinking turning black and back to the desktop. monitor is still on nonstop and once it pops up the desktop the shortcuts i have refresh Things ive done: Ive restarted the computer and still got...
  9. Browsers Keep Refreshing/Icons Flicker

Browsers Keep Refreshing/Icons Flicker: Hi, im having issues with my desktop. Im running windows 10. Whenever i use a browser, whether it be chrome, edge or firefox, the pages constantly reload. It usually happens whenever i try to use the searchbar. i also get flickering desktop icons. Ive reset the desktop...
  10. my PC enters /////////////////////nonstop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my PC enters /////////////////////nonstop: My PC enters ///////////////////////// nonstop or 88888888888888888888 nonstop -n every search bar or address bar space after I disabled any windows 10 update . I tried malwarebytes and avast and defender but these anviirus software will not solve...