Windows 10: My PC and Browser Nonstop keeps Refreshing

Discus and support My PC and Browser Nonstop keeps Refreshing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm using Windows 10 and out of nowhereMy PC & Chrome Started Refreshing. It's refreshing every second,Nonstop. Restarted my PC several times,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tanveer Raihan, May 21, 2020.

1. My PC and Browser Nonstop keeps Refreshing

Hi, I'm using Windows 10 and out of nowhereMy PC & Chrome Started Refreshing. It's refreshing every second,Nonstop. Restarted my PC several times, Reset once, tried some run command solutions.Nothing works.​

And I'm not sure if it'll be okay or not after reinstalling Windows, which don't want to try right now.​

I have my same Outlook Account logged on my brother's laptop and my PC. In my PC, it's Administrator but in my brother's laptop, it's logged as a Guest. Yesterday I logged in with that account on my brother's laptop, and this refreshing problem appeared on my PC. So I'm suspecting this problems can be caused bysyncing same account on different devices. IDK​

PLEASE HELP ME OUT​

P.S : I logged out and removed my account from that laptop, but it still keeps happening ​

:)

Tanveer Raihan, May 21, 2020

2. Nonstop Windows Explorer refresh

Hi everybody!

I have just returned from vacation and as usual I have downloaded all the photos (more than 3000) and I'm renaming them. But while I'm renaming the photos one by one there is a nonstop Explorer refresh of the folder. And having to rename 3000 photos you
    can understand how unsustainable it is to have a refresh every 3 seconds. In addition, the system seems to weigh more and more so that to move from one photo to another (after working for a while) it takes a lot of time. And this is very stupid for a PC with
    16GB of RAM and a Ryzen 7.

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance.

MarioCodazzi, May 21, 2020
  3. TinaEB Win User
    edge browser refresh issue

Since a few days ago my edge browser keeps refreshing while on a site like facebook or linkedin. I turned off the auto meta refresh option as someone suggested and deleted cookies but it still does it. It's really frustrating that while in the midst of doing
    something the page refreshes by itself.

what is causing this and how to fix it?

Thanks

Tina

TinaEB, May 21, 2020
  4. My PC and Browser Nonstop keeps Refreshing

my PC enters /////////////////////nonstop

My PC enters ///////////////////////// nonstop or 88888888888888888888 nonstop -n every search bar or address bar space after I disabled any windows 10 update . I tried malwarebytes and avast and defender but these anviirus software will not solve

jimcas2004, May 21, 2020
Thema:

My PC and Browser Nonstop keeps Refreshing

1. My PC and Browser Nonstop keeps Refreshing - Similar Threads - Browser Nonstop keeps

2. Browsers Keep Refreshing/Icons Flicker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browsers Keep Refreshing/Icons Flicker: Hi, im having issues with my desktop. Im running windows 10. Whenever i use a browser, whether it be chrome, edge or firefox, the pages constantly reload. It usually happens whenever i try to use the searchbar. i also get flickering desktop icons. Ive reset the desktop...
  3. Cant use PC, keeps refreshing on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant use PC, keeps refreshing on startup: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Hopeful_Dragonfruit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fbchcw/cant_use_pc_keeps_refreshing_on_startup/
  4. My desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing.

My desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing.: Whenever I download an image such as a png or jpeg my desktop, taskbar, and open folders refreshes and it is quite annoying. Some help would be very appreciated....
  5. edge browser refresh issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    edge browser refresh issue: Since a few days ago my edge browser keeps refreshing while on a site like facebook or linkedin. I turned off the auto meta refresh option as someone suggested and deleted cookies but it still does it. It's really frustrating that while in the midst of doing something the...
  6. my PC enters /////////////////////nonstop

my PC enters /////////////////////nonstop: My PC enters ///////////////////////// nonstop or 88888888888888888888 nonstop -n every search bar or address bar space after I disabled any windows 10 update . I tried malwarebytes and avast and defender but these anviirus software will not solve...
  7. my pc enters 888888888888888888888 nonstop

my pc enters 888888888888888888888 nonstop: my pc enters 888888888888888888888 on search bar or on windows edge search bar ot address bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/my-pc-enters-888888888888888888888-nonstop/aaf461f1-ca4d-43dd-99d6-80a95a793d3f
  8. Taskbar keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar keeps refreshing: Hello, I know that there are dozens of threads with replies and solutions but I cannot find my case. I apologise if I have missed it but I doubt it, I have been looking for over a month. I bought a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series with Windows 10 six weeks ago, and the taskbar...
  9. Taskbar keep refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar keep refreshing: My windows taskbar keep refreshing every 2 minutes and this problem make my games minimized , i dont know what to do , here are event log maybe will help [img] [img] [img] [img] 110769
  10. Nonstop BSODs make me afraid to touch my PC

Nonstop BSODs make me afraid to touch my PC: Hello Everyone, I've had an issue for a while now. I bought my PC about 2 years ago with Windows 8.1. I've since updated to Windows 10, and I also run a dual boot with Server 2012 R2. It's a CyberPowerPC Fangbook HX7-300. About 7 months ago, I started experiencing BSODs. I...