Windows 10: My PC Appears as a blank Window Then disappears completely

Discus and support My PC Appears as a blank Window Then disappears completely in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every 2nd time or so I open "My PC" a blank window comes up and then it disappears and the My PC folder doesnt display on the screen. The same thing is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dave C1, Nov 18, 2022.

1. Dave C1 Win User

My PC Appears as a blank Window Then disappears completely

Every 2nd time or so I open "My PC" a blank window comes up and then it disappears and the My PC folder doesnt display on the screen. The same thing is happening with folders on my desktop. Everytime this happens the Nvidia icon disappears from my Taskbar. Upon opening Nvidias control panel the "display icon in taskbar" is always unticked. I have done several virus and malware scans which show nothing. Could this be a Windows Explorer fault or a problem with my Video Card? Games seem to run ok and I have reinstalled the Nvidia Driver several times with a clean install but this doesnt fix it.

:)

Dave C1, Nov 18, 2022
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond My PC Appears as a blank Window Then disappears completely :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 18, 2022
  3. Windows features wouldn't show on windows 10, appears blank!

I installed windows 10 on my pc, I am trying to enable my .net framework and I understand that the way to go about this is through windows features, however my windows features box appears blank, I can't find the checkbox with all the options, I have followed the steps listed on various websites (run services.msc, enable modules installer if not already enabled etc,) still nothing! I would really appreciate if someone could assist me here. Thanks

win10guyhere, Nov 18, 2022
  4. My PC Appears as a blank Window Then disappears completely

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Nov 18, 2022
Thema:

My PC Appears as a blank Window Then disappears completely

1. My PC Appears as a blank Window Then disappears completely - Similar Threads - Appears blank Window

2. My Data Usage is completely blank????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Data Usage is completely blank????: I went onto my Ethernet Settings and wanted to manage my data usage. When I clicked on it, it brings me a blank page with nothing on it. Usually, it would display the apps that are using data in MB. But it turns out that it's blank. I will provide a link to my screenshot of...
  3. My PC Appears as a blank Window Then disappears completely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC Appears as a blank Window Then disappears completely: Every 2nd time or so I open "My PC" a blank window comes up and then it disappears and the My PC folder doesnt display on the screen. The same thing is happening with folders on my desktop. Everytime this happens the Nvidia icon disappears from my Taskbar. Upon opening...
  4. Bluetooth completely disappeared from the PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth completely disappeared from the PC: My Bluetooth has disappeared. No Bluetooth in Device Manager and no icon in taskbar, no on / off switch in Bluetooth settings, no Bluetooth button in notification center. What can I do to fix this?...
  5. Bluetooth completely disappeared from the PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth completely disappeared from the PC: My Bluetooth has disappeared. No Bluetooth in Device Manager and no icon in taskbar, no on / off switch in Bluetooth settings, no Bluetooth button in notification center. What can I do to fix this?...
  6. Bluetooth completely disappeared from the PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Bluetooth completely disappeared from the PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth completely disappeared from the PC: My Bluetooth is gone. No Bluetooth in Device Manager. The only bluetooth related thing that I have on my PC at the moment is the Bluetooth service in "Services.msc", but restarting, setting it to automatic, restarting my PC, nothing has worked. I use a generic USB adapter...
  8. Bluetooth completely disappeared from my PC.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth completely disappeared from my PC.: I was trying to fix a problem with a Controller Emulator trying my Bluetooth JoyCons as my PC blue-screened and when it turned back on bluetooth had been COMPLETELY disabled. There is NO WAY of re-enabling it through normal troubleshooting. I probably also fucked up, because...
  9. Windows Security is completely blank

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security is completely blank: When I open Windows Security, all I get is a near completely blank window. Sure it says windows security at the top, but the back arrow is greyed out and there isn't anything in the side bar. I am completely unsure of what could be causing the problem.[ATTACH]...
  10. Windows Security completely blank

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Security completely blank: A couple of days ago, windows update failed to install a couple of updates and since then my windows update and security broke. I've since fixed windows update, but I can't figure out how to fix windows security. When I open windows security, all I get is this page:...