Windows 10: My PC Applications Keep Crashing

Discus and support My PC Applications Keep Crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This happened before, but it happened again today and now, restarting the PC doesn't fix the problem. Everytime I open an application, it crashes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Yziah, May 1, 2021.

1. Yziah Win User

My PC Applications Keep Crashing

This happened before, but it happened again today and now, restarting the PC doesn't fix the problem. Everytime I open an application, it crashes immediately. Everything does not respond. I, fortunately, can open apps like Google Chrome, Discord, and Steam. Other apps like Microsoft Edge, Valorant, Filmora, and even Windows applications like Disk Cleanup crash. What I thought about this issue is all of the .exe files keep crashing. Although I don't even know if those mentioned are .exe filesPS:I have little knowledge regarding computer discussions and stuff like that.

:)

Yziah, May 1, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 1, 2021
  3. axe0 Win User
    Pc Crashes/Freezes while playing games. Temp not above 80c

Hi Bushido,

Welcome to the 10forums My PC Applications Keep Crashing :)

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Attachment 97639

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window.

There seem to be a lot of app crashes from Realtek audio, I would suggest a reinstallation of the drivers.
    Code:
    Code:
    21-Aug-16 3:01 AM    Application Error    Faulting application name: ATKEX_cmd.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.10586.494, time stamp: 0x5775e78b Exception code: 0x0eedfade Fault offset: 0x000bdae8 Faulting process id: 0x17fc Faulting application start time: 0x01d1fb583f288932 Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\ATKEX_cmd.exe Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\KERNELBASE.dll Report Id: c3783804-5bbb-48bb-81c6-7c5a80871493 Faulting package full name:  Faulting package-relative application ID:

axe0, May 1, 2021
  4. My PC Applications Keep Crashing

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 1, 2021
Thema:

My PC Applications Keep Crashing

1. My PC Applications Keep Crashing - Similar Threads - Applications Keep Crashing

2. My Pc keeps crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Pc keeps crashing: My Pc keeps crashing after 10-20 minuets of gaming the first time I boot up the pc. Sometimes it will freeze and I will have to force my pc off and on, and sometimes my screens will go black and I have to force my pc off and on.I check event viewer and it seems to have a...
  3. My Pc Keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc Keeps crashing: Hi so my pc keep crashing while Im doing stuff like playing a game or just simply opening a game, I belive it has somthing to do with Chrome, watchdog and repeated inputs like constant mouse clicking or hitting same key on keyboard. Here link to my MiniDump files and Msinfo:...
  4. My PC keeps crashing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps crashing!: For the past week or more, I've randomly been getting Windows crashes. I currently use Windows 11 Insider Preview.Device info: Device name ZKC-SHADEProcessor AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor 3.80 GHzInstalled RAM 32.0 GBSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based...
  5. my pc keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc keeps crashing: hello, im running windows 11 and ever since i got my pc a year ago my pc keeps crashing on random games. usually my pc turns off then turns on again but rarely i get a bsod. ive tried everything ive cleared my drivers using ddu so many times since everybody thinks thats the...
  6. My PC keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps crashing: My PC keeps crashing for no reason. I think it's because of the memory https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-crashing/a42e30d8-862f-46c4-bb5b-c5b3eb3f871e
  7. My PC keeps on Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps on Crashing: Hello,I built a new PC and it crashes all the time and i dont know why. It mostly happens when i try to Start a game.My Components are:CPU: Ryzen 9 5900x NEWMainboard: MS Mag B550 Tomahawk Bought UsedGPU: ASUS Strix Gaming 2070 Super Advanced Bought UsedRAM: Corsair Vengeance...
  8. My PC keeps on Crashing

My PC keeps on Crashing: Hello,I built a new PC and it crashes all the time and i dont know why. It mostly happens when i try to Start a game.My Components are:CPU: Ryzen 9 5900x NEWMainboard: MS Mag B550 Tomahawk Bought UsedGPU: ASUS Strix Gaming 2070 Super Advanced Bought UsedRAM: Corsair Vengeance...
  9. My pc keeps crashing.

My pc keeps crashing.: My pc has been crashing for a while and im not really sure how to handle stuff like this. i updated all my drivers and i checked event viewer. i keep getting a bugcheck error.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0xfffff80180c08100,...
  10. My pc keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps crashing: Hello, my pc keeps crashing. It usually happens when I close a game, about 3-10 minutes after. I often watch youtube about this time, and that is when it crashes. When the pc crashes both my monitors just turn off and I can't do anything but pull the power cable. Sometimes...