Windows 10: My pc apps wont show up

Discus and support My pc apps wont show up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So basically last night I downloaded the windows 10 update (December 20th), now when i turn on my pc it show my background and the task bar and all but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Blake SmithRZ, Dec 21, 2018.

1. My pc apps wont show up

So basically last night I downloaded the windows 10 update (December 20th), now when i turn on my pc it show my background and the task bar and all but my icons and other app wont show up. The whey I got onto google though is because for some reason my files will open ( they're invisible on my desktop).

Plz help me im scared that I wont be able to use my pc anymore My pc apps wont show up :(.

:)

Blake SmithRZ, Dec 21, 2018
  2. JDPrins41 Win User

Contacts not showing in People app on Windows 10 (PC and mobile) and Outlook app (iPad)

All my contacts from my Outlook.com account are not showing in the People app (mobile and PC) and not showing in the Outlook app on my iPad. Until 2 weeks ago they where in the People app (and iPad). I didn't change any settings. I still can see the contacts
    in Outlook 2016 and online in Outlook.com.

I also have an Office 365 account and all the contacts from that account are still visible in the People app.

I already tried these steps:

• I removed my Outlook.com account from my phone and PC and reinstalled it.
    • I checked the filter in the People app (Settings > Filter contact list).
    • Looked at Outlook.com but can't find any settings that are wrong
    I think the problem is in Outlook.com because I can't see the contacts on any device.

Any suggestions.

JDPrins41, Dec 21, 2018
  3. tarn_55 Win User
    photo app in windows 10 wont load

my photo app wont open, and I cant uninstall it for it does not come up in the apps list in the settings. But it is in the all apps list.

When I have tried to reinstall it from playstore it says already installed. But wont open, and the new Twinui default photo view app wont open any jpeg files it say "class not registered".

I have followed other suggestions of troubleshooting, and system scan with no results.

Any suggestions?

regards

Tarn

tarn_55, Dec 21, 2018
  4. My pc apps wont show up

Windows 10 Facebook and Messenger app not showing notifications

We appreciate you for providing the information to us.

If the Messenger app doesn't show on the list under Notifications & Actions, it's possible that there are too many apps that are using the push notification. There is a limit to the number of apps you have installed that has push notifications enabled. You
    may consider removing other apps that are not in use and check if it helps.

In addition, you can also try to check the Default App for Protocol to prioritize Messenger as the default. To do this, follow the steps listed below:

• Type Default app settings in the Search bar.
    • Click Choose default apps by protocol.
    • Look for the Messenger app then click on it.
    • Restart PC and check if it works.
    Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

My pc apps wont show up

1. My pc apps wont show up - Similar Threads - apps wont show

2. PC wont show BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC wont show BIOS: There's a non blinking underscore on my monitor and nothing else, sometimes it opens, sometimes it stays like this. I honestly dont know the problem. I have changed rams, psu, hard drived and etc except for the motherboard and the processor. Heres the picture of it...
  3. PC wont show BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC wont show BIOS: There's a non blinking underscore on my monitor and nothing else, sometimes it opens, sometimes it stays like this. I honestly dont know the problem. I have changed rams, psu, hard drived and etc except for the motherboard and the processor. Heres the picture of it...
  4. Pc Wont Show Display

Pc Wont Show Display: Hello Microsoft Team,I had left my pc on and it was running just fine and when I came back the whole screen was a grayish darkish color. I had no cursor on the screen and key commands weren't working. Ive already tried things like cleaning it, changing the hdmi cable,...
  5. FH4 Wont show up in my library

FH4 Wont show up in my library: I bought this game years ago on xbox digitally. I then moved to PC and wanted to play the game again recently. I went to the Microsoft store with the same account I bought it on and went to my library and its not there. I only have the DLC for it and I have no idea what the...
  6. Your Phone app - my phone apps not showing up on PC

Your Phone app - my phone apps not showing up on PC: Hello, Have a Galaxy S10e and a Surface Pro X with Your Phone app installed. I cannot hear the other person when I try to receive calls. Making calls is fine. I don't see my android phone apps appearing on Your Phone on my pc and the Galaxy 10 series are on the approved...
  7. Speakers and headphones turn on but wont connect to my pc and do not show up or show up as...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speakers and headphones turn on but wont connect to my pc and do not show up or show up as...: I have all updated drivers and the audio says its coming from my monitor which doesn't have speakers that's set as default. Please help I have no sound, this only started after I switch out my rx 5700xt with a gtx 670 and than I switched that out with a 2070 super, Thank...
  8. Game wont show up

Game wont show up: Hey, i purchased and downloaded minecraft starter addition but when i play minecraft it opens to the free trial game and asks me to upgrade to the full version and the starter pack is in the store but if i open my recent purchases its there like i bought it ad the money is...
  9. My cursor wont show up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My cursor wont show up: my cursor wont show up I try to do everything but it still wont show up. help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-wont-show-up/af96bac8-ba4b-4a12-a48a-4b399b160597
  10. Apps wont show on lockscreen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Apps wont show on lockscreen: Hello, None of my apps will appear on the lockscreen. My system is all up to date and I have ran windows diagnostic checker as well as attempted some of the fixes already posted. PLEASE HELP. Im running windows 10. I have also had issues with updates not being able to...