Windows 10: My PC attack .mogranos Ransomeware | Please Help

Discus and support My PC attack .mogranos Ransomeware | Please Help in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Yesterday My PC attack .mogranos ransomeware virus, So I can't access any file, all files are encrypted. Please help me. I got a message, please read... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Sujon Kumar Roy, Aug 3, 2019.

1. My PC attack .mogranos Ransomeware | Please Help

Yesterday My PC attack .mogranos ransomeware virus, So I can't access any file, all files are encrypted. Please help me. I got a message, please read and solve. 3 times I connect microsoft technician through quick assist, this is my case ID : 1479232418 but they fail for help, please please help us. Dear Microsoft Team please help me.

My PC attack .mogranos Ransomeware | Please Help 73745d31-195f-40b1-84e3-f1b11766bebc?upload=true.png

ATTENTION!

Don't worry, you can return all your files!

All your files like photos, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key.

The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you.

This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.

What guarantees you have?

You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.

But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information.

You can get and look video overview decrypt tool:

https://we.tl/t-gVAtiL9yUs

Price of private key and decrypt software is $980.

Discount 50% available if you contact us first 72 hours, that's price for you is $490.

Please note that you'll never restore your data without payment.

Check your e-mail "Spam" or "Junk" folder if you don't get answer more than 6 hours.

To get this software you need write on our e-mail:

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Reserve e-mail address to contact us:

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Your personal ID:

133nKfRedsLECwTYZFLlxeaSgfy4Qe6TcnclyImfEdO7BB3Dbv3

:)

Sujon Kumar Roy, Aug 3, 2019

2. ransomeware Virus attack solutions

the current database of the Apps we develop exposed
    to ransomeware and all the existing data in the database is attacked.
    Our servers are in Cloud Azure and here I
    ask for help/solutions to fix the entire contents of the database in the attack to decrypt. brb. Thanks, please
    help.

InkaGunawan, Aug 3, 2019
  3. Ransomeware and Bitlocker

Will installing Bitlocker stop ransomeware attacks?

Philip Gross, Aug 3, 2019
  4. oldpaint Win User

My PC attack .mogranos Ransomeware | Please Help

Ransomeware

I have read that ransomeware attacks or replaces the MBR (master boot record). What if you have a GPT partitioned HDD rather than MBR?

oldpaint, Aug 3, 2019
Thema:

My PC attack .mogranos Ransomeware | Please Help

1. My PC attack .mogranos Ransomeware | Please Help - Similar Threads - attack mogranos Ransomeware

2. Ransomeware Attack - Encrypted Files with J18U7 Extension

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ransomeware Attack - Encrypted Files with J18U7 Extension: We were told the offending file doing the encrypting is "xxx.exe." I have had some issues with my new laptop ever since I got it about 3 weeks ago. I found some files with the J18U7 extension and have shut the thing down. I have an external drive that MIGHT have traces of...
  3. Ransomeware Attack to My PC

Ransomeware Attack to My PC: My PC ran into a problem ,Some malware attacked to it it converted all the files to .orkf extension and encrypted it.How do I resolve this issue as my Files are very important to me...
  4. Ransomeware Attack

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ransomeware Attack: hello there, was a ransomeware attack in our office,we were using Kaspersky Internet security, it failed to detect the virus, the virus spread almost all over the computers we have 350+ systems it only affected our local shared folder files. The file extension changes to...
  5. Protect Shadow Copy From Ransomeware Attack in Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Protect Shadow Copy From Ransomeware Attack in Windows: Hi all I just want to know that is there any way to protect windows shadow copy from ransomware attack I heard that ransomware also delete shadow copy file by using command "vssadmin.exe delete shadows /all/quite" so if there is any way to protect shadow copy....
  6. REDL Ransomeware Attack

REDL Ransomeware Attack: Hello my computer was attacked by .REDL last year December. I panicked by backing up the infected documents and did fresh installations of Windows and programs. Now I'm left with infected data. I'm patient and i believe some day you guys will release a decryptor and i will...
  7. .mogranos ransomeware is decrypted?

.mogranos ransomeware is decrypted?: Dear Microsoft Community Member, Please solve this case, My pc attack .mogranos ransomware virus. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/mogranos-ransomeware-is-decrypted/52a64d4b-c81f-4d58-8584-77a67ae588ca
  8. HELP RANSOMEWARE

HELP RANSOMEWARE: This plea is echoed right through the Forum. Why are they not using Folder Protection - Ransomeware Protection in Windows Security. Why are they opening E-Mails from Tattyanna Nokmeova from Sorrystan. Then pleading for Microsoft Tech help. Thanks Microsoft Support for your...
  9. My PC attacked by .REFOLS ransoware virus. Please help me

My PC attacked by .REFOLS ransoware virus. Please help me: [ATTACH] When i found that my PC automatically install malware. I disconnected from internet. But half of my file get encrypted. How can I remove it QUESTION 1: is any chance to remove ransomware virus by format only C:/ drive or i need to clean install OS....
  10. Ransomware attack in Windows 1809 - Please help

in Windows 10 Support
    Ransomware attack in Windows 1809 - Please help: My PC having i3 -2nd generation processor with 8GB DDR3 RAM recently got infected with ransomware. The only software I recently installed was of Nvidia’s graphic driver of GTX 1050ti 4GB from its official website. I have a habit of checking https also. Okay here are the...