Windows 10: My PC automatically scrolls down pages.

Discus and support My PC automatically scrolls down pages. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I'm using my PC and browsing web pages or simply using PowerPoint, the pages keep scrolling down even if I'm not using the scroll wheel. I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Yossminster, Mar 24, 2020.

1. My PC automatically scrolls down pages.

When I'm using my PC and browsing web pages or simply using PowerPoint, the pages keep scrolling down even if I'm not using the scroll wheel. I can't do work and need a solution quickly. I've tried re-establishing wireless connections and restarting the computer but it doesn't help.

:)

Yossminster, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Page scrolling on its own

We appreciate your response. To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest that you follow these steps below on how to modify Touchpad Scrolling Settings.

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Mouse and choose Touchpad tab.
    • Locate the Scrolling Settings area within the touchpad properties tab. Adjust the settings to meet your needs.
    • Click OK.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Mar 24, 2020
  3. page scroll problem

Hello Subhankar,

To better assist you, kindly provide us the following information:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Have you tried using an external mouse and check if the issue still occurs?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you try disabling the Automatically pick an accent color from my background feature, refer to the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + I, then select Personalization.

2. Go to Colors, turn off the Automatically pick an accent color from my background feature.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 24, 2020
  4. My PC automatically scrolls down pages.

pages scrolling on own

Thanks for the response. The automatic scrolling seems to occur only on pages with long script.

Not often, nor annoying, enough for me to attempt corrections of which I know absolutely nothing. I'll live with it At least until I have more patience. Thanks again for your reply

klaro 1590, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

My PC automatically scrolls down pages.

1. My PC automatically scrolls down pages. - Similar Threads - automatically scrolls down

2. Scrolling doesn't roll down the page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scrolling doesn't roll down the page.: It just opens a little sound window and lowers the volume. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrolling-doesnt-roll-down-the-page/5c92ced9-f70a-4ea6-a31f-6ee19a91602c
  3. My pages keep scrolling up and down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pages keep scrolling up and down: When I go on any window related apps such as the Microsoft store or within settings, the page immediately scrolls to the bottom or top and won’t let me scroll what so ever. Even when I start up the computer, the time and date on the Lock Screen is going up and down in a...
  4. My pages keep scrolling up and down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pages keep scrolling up and down: When I go on any window related apps such as the Microsoft store or within settings, the page immediately scrolls to the bottom or top and won’t let me scroll what so ever. Even when I start up the computer, the time and date on the Lock Screen is going up and down in a...
  5. My pages keep scrolling up and down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Automatic Page Down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Page Down: After Win 10 has been running for a while, anything loaded to the screen immediately goes into Page Down until stopping on the last screenful. Attempts to move the cursor up fail because as soon as it released the contents tumble back to the last screen. How can this be...
  7. Automatic Page Down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic Page Down: After Win 10 has been running for a while, anything loaded to the screen immediately goes into Page Down until stopping on the last screenful. Attempts to move the cursor up fail because as soon as it released the contents tumble back to the last screen. How can this be...
  8. Automatic Page Down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Mouse Scrolling Down Automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Scrolling Down Automatically: I have tried unplugging my mouse it still scrolls down even when unplugged tried resetting windows, updating drivers, reinstalling mouse, tried troubleshooting ive done everything i have found online nothing works, it only does it in windows applications it has yet to do it...
  10. Typing causing page scroll down automatically.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Typing causing page scroll down automatically.: I have a Dell PC, windows 10. There is some problem in all the apps where there is a scroll down available. The moment i press "a" the page automatically scrolls down to the bottom of the page. It happens in MS office, Chrome, IE, any app. When there is no scoll available...