Windows 10: My pc blocks ... even after formatting

Discus and support My pc blocks ... even after formatting in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, my problem it is impossible to use my pc even after a formatting and a clean installation of windows; as soon as I launch windows after the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by KYROS10, Jan 20, 2021.

1. KYROS10 Win User

My pc blocks ... even after formatting

Hello, my problem it is impossible to use my pc even after a formatting and a clean installation of windows; as soon as I launch windows after the formatting and after the installation of all the drivers and I return on a navigator firefox or thor then my pc blocks directly and my keyboard keys do not function any more, and sometimes blocks only when I change some parameters of windows like the display. I think someone is using my computer remotely and is blocking it whenever they want, please help me solve this problem and block anyone who attacks my computer and spy on me. Thank you in advance and have a nice day

:)

KYROS10, Jan 20, 2021
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Jan 20, 2021
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Cannot Format HD

Need to initialize it as GPT disk type with HD > 2TB:
    From Admin command prompt:
    1. diskpart
    2. list disk =====> Take a note of disk # for the 4TB HD
    3. select disk # ====> From step 2
    4. clean
    5. exit
    Open Disk Management and initialize the disk as GPT, create simple then format.

topgundcp, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Antor Win User

How to format a hard disk correctly?

I hope the specs I included are enough if something is missing, tell me and here is a screen:

- - - Updated - - -

Do you think the problem would disappear if I just format my hard disk?

Antor, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

1. My pc blocks ... even after formatting - Similar Threads - blocks formatting

2. My files on my D drive are blocked. How do i unblock them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My files on my D drive are blocked. How do i unblock them?: Do i need to wipe my drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-files-on-my-d-drive-are-blocked-how-do-i/75164e47-7df3-4666-b9e2-5d62f62eb459
  3. My files on my D drive are blocked. How do i unblock them?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My files on my D drive are blocked. How do i unblock them?: Do i need to wipe my drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-files-on-my-d-drive-are-blocked-how-do-i/75164e47-7df3-4666-b9e2-5d62f62eb459
  4. Will This Failing MicrosoftWindowsStore Update Block Me From Receiving Future Cumulative...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will This Failing MicrosoftWindowsStore Update Block Me From Receiving Future Cumulative...: over the past 2 days for now, I've been seeing a WindowsErrorReporting event in Applications, going by the event name of StoreAgentDownloadFailure1there are no failed updates or any WindowsUpdateClient events in the System logs at all when these occur, but by checking the...
  5. Will This Failing MicrosoftWindowsStore Update Block Me From Receiving Future Cumulative...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will This Failing MicrosoftWindowsStore Update Block Me From Receiving Future Cumulative...: over the past 2 days for now, I've been seeing a WindowsErrorReporting event in Applications, going by the event name of StoreAgentDownloadFailure1there are no failed updates or any WindowsUpdateClient events in the System logs at all when these occur, but by checking the...
  6. Will This Failing MicrosoftWindowsStore Update Block Me From Receiving Future Cumulative...

7. I have a message on my PC that says my computer is blocked by windows defender and to call...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a message on my PC that says my computer is blocked by windows defender and to call...: My PC is locked up. Says it is Windows defender security center and to call 1-888-318-9325. I'm sure it's a scam but how do I get out of it?...
  8. I have a message on my PC that says my computer is blocked by windows defender and to call...

I have a message on my PC that says my computer is blocked by windows defender and to call...: My PC is locked up. Says it is Windows defender security center and to call 1-888-318-9325. I'm sure it's a scam but how do I get out of it?...
  9. Blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blocked: I was blocked on 3/03/2022 on the same day restriction was lifted, than again on 3/04/2022 and again on 3/05/2022 here it is 4/23/2024 and still blocked, What's going on? *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  10. Blocked

Blocked: I was blocked on 3/03/2022 on the same day restriction was lifted, than again on 3/04/2022 and again on 3/05/2022 here it is 4/23/2024 and still blocked, What's going on? *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...