Windows 10: My PC bluescreen alot and it's always change the reason

Discus and support My PC bluescreen alot and it's always change the reason in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi! I use my PC over 3 years. Recently after using dual monitor, which my VGA could, it always BSOD. I thought it overheat but I don't think so. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cubestrike, Jun 14, 2021.

1. My PC bluescreen alot and it's always change the reason

Hi! I use my PC over 3 years. Recently after using dual monitor, which my VGA could, it always BSOD. I thought it overheat but I don't think so. The VGA temp is aroud 40s F. Using RX570. Got a big Case for my PC, cable management is all in the back . Air flow good. Coming and outgoing. Any help? I reset my PC once. always update everything. Sometimes happens when changing or shutting down pc after games. Sometimes it flickering out of know where.

submitted by /u/cubestrike
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cubestrike, Jun 14, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 14, 2021
  3. PC crashing alot

Hello, my PC has been crashing alot, it has been bluescreening and alot of my games have been crashing alot.

I have tried:

Updating my drivers

Checking for viruses

Updating my PC

Checking my Hardrive and SSD for errors

And several more,

Here is one of the few messages that I have gotten in event viewer just today.

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}

and APPID

{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}

to the user DESKTOP-MFMBMJH\Adam SID (S-1-5-21-301617261-2080512979-229145813-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services
    administrative tool.

All help appreciated.

TracyMonaghan, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

My PC bluescreen alot and it's always change the reason

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

My PC bluescreen alot and it's always change the reason

1. My PC bluescreen alot and it's always change the reason - Similar Threads - bluescreen alot always

2. My PC always gets file Corruption by random reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC always gets file Corruption by random reason: please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-always-gets-file-corruption-by-random-reason/d3da2023-39bb-4cb5-8ed6-5bb80f0a0ecb
  3. My PC always gets file Corruption by random reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC always gets file Corruption by random reason: please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-always-gets-file-corruption-by-random-reason/d3da2023-39bb-4cb5-8ed6-5bb80f0a0ecb
  4. My PC always gets file Corruption by random reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. pc crashes alot

pc crashes alot: Hi, been trying to fix this for a while now, but i cant seem to find any old threads that either have the same event ID's or the same windows installed. every time the pc crashes it comes up in event viewer with 2 errors and 1 critical, and its always the same 3 event...
  6. My laptop is using alot of ram for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is using alot of ram for no reason: My laptop is using 4-5 GB ram and I dont know why. If i close chrome it still uses 4 gb ram. I tried restarting my laptop but it didnt help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-using-alot-of-ram-for-no-reason/ebdbaec8-5fc7-43bc-a1fe-2bc046c8d2d6
  7. My laptop is using alot of ram for no reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is using alot of ram for no reason: My laptop is using 4-5 GB ram and I dont know why. If i close chrome it still uses 4 gb ram. I tried restarting my laptop but it didnt help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-using-alot-of-ram-for-no-reason/ebdbaec8-5fc7-43bc-a1fe-2bc046c8d2d6
  8. My laptop is using alot of ram for no reason

9. Why is alot of my ram always in use?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is alot of my ram always in use?: I don't have any applications that run in the background that I have downloaded, And I have 8 Gb of ram. Shouldn't this be enough to not have a ton of ram in use all the time? The ram usage sits at around 58% - 59% Is this normal? submitted by /u/Bug_Brave [link]...
  10. PC - Restarts without a reason and bluescreen

PC - Restarts without a reason and bluescreen: Hi All, My PC is been restarts every 10 -15 mins of operations since last year. Yesterday I reset it as factory default and deleted all the software on it but issue still persists. Please see the event log below and suggest a solution. -<Event...