Windows 10: My PC bluetooth shows but can't properly link to devices

Discus and support My PC bluetooth shows but can't properly link to devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; First of all, sorry for my english. Well... My bluetooth used to work just fine. Everything began because I had problems months earlier with some lag... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Angel Vera González, Jul 14, 2021.

1. My PC bluetooth shows but can't properly link to devices

First of all, sorry for my english. Well... My bluetooth used to work just fine. Everything began because I had problems months earlier with some lag with my mouse MX Master 3. I found a video where it said that the problem was due to some kind of interference between the USB receptor and other electronic devices. I found that argument quite compelling because the usb receptor was exactly next to the wifi/bluetooth anthenas of the motherboard, So I thought, "maybe I can use only the bluetooth build in my motherboard instead of the usb receptor and the problem should be solved". So I did it yes

:)

Angel Vera González, Jul 14, 2021
  2. HojabrA Win User

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

1. I have no bluetooth devices in devices manager.
    2,3,4. they all turned off before.

reboot or shutdown doesn't solved it.
    i have USB wireless Mouse/Keyborad. i plug it out and use PS/2 but nothing.
    i used DISM to repair image.

i tried everything but its not make any changes and windows still showing Bluetooth turned on.
    a few days ago it was not even showing Bluetooth in Action Center but i don't understand what happened, no devices added or changed in my PC, no software Installed or Uninstalled, not a single Settings Changed in Windows or BIOS!!!

HojabrA, Jul 14, 2021
  3. No sound as PC is connected to a bluetooth device.

Hi Samuel,

As per your description, I understand that there is no sound in your PC as it shows that it is currently connected to a Bluetooth device which you do not recognize.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Have you connected your PC to Bluetooth speakers?

2. Do you recognize the device that is connected to your PC?

3. Does the Bluetooth device display under Control Panel > Devices and Printers?

For now, I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if you will be able to remove the device in question.

To remove the device from your PC, follow the steps below

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth.
    • Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Your reply is very important to ensure that we provide the appropriate resolution. Do provide the above information so that we can proceed further.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 14, 2021
  4. JoeDuarte Win User

My PC bluetooth shows but can't properly link to devices

"Bluetooth Settings" is missing and not showing

Hi Antonio – I had the same issue last week and fixed it. Forget about Services settings or the Programs list in Control Panel.
    1. Open Device Manager (right-click on your Start button, then in the pop-up menu click on Device Manager)
    2. In Device Manager, double-click on Bluetooth – it's the second item listed, right after Audio Inputs...
    3. Now you'll see a list of items under Bluetooth. Your Bluetooth adapter/card will be in this list, and its name will be company that makes it. e.g. Intel Wireless Bluetooth. Ignore the other items listed under Bluetooth, the Microsoft stuff and any Bluetooth devices that you see in the list, like mice or headphones. If you don't know who makes your Bluetooth card, this info will be in your paperwork, and on the PC-maker's website. It's often Intel, so if you see Intel Wireless Bluetooth, just double-click on it. If your supplier is different than click on them instead.
    4. Look at the initial screen that pops up. Under Device Status, it will say "The device is working properly", or is not working properly. If it says it's not working properly, open the Driver tab in this window, and click the Enable button.

My PC bluetooth shows but can't properly link to devices [​IMG]

That should fix it. Might need a reboot, but I don't remember. Go into Settings --> Devices, and Bluetooth should be back.
    Later,
    Joe Duarte
    On Twitter: ValidScience

JoeDuarte, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

My PC bluetooth shows but can't properly link to devices

1. My PC bluetooth shows but can't properly link to devices - Similar Threads - bluetooth shows can't

2. Bluetooth devices not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth devices not working properly: Hi, I have a new pc with windows 11 pro installed. The motherboard has bluetooth built in but when i try to connect a device some of them are not showing up in the list of device that are ready to connect.All drivers in my pc are up to date, i've also tried to disinstall and...
  3. Bluetooth devices not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth devices not working properly: Hi, I have a new pc with windows 11 pro installed. The motherboard has bluetooth built in but when i try to connect a device some of them are not showing up in the list of device that are ready to connect.All drivers in my pc are up to date, i've also tried to disinstall and...
  4. Bluetooth Device not working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Device not working properly.: So... I'm having an issue.I bought a generic bluetooth adapter for my PC and it keeps disconnecting my Xbox Series X controller whenever I connect it, it literally goes for 15 seconds and then disconnects. So, I looked the issue online and a solution was to go to Device...
  5. Bluetooth Device not working properly.

Bluetooth Device not working properly.: So... I'm having an issue.I bought a generic bluetooth adapter for my PC and it keeps disconnecting my Xbox Series X controller whenever I connect it, it literally goes for 15 seconds and then disconnects. So, I looked the issue online and a solution was to go to Device...
  6. Bluetooth Device not working properly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. TP Link Bluetooth is not working properly and it is crashing when searching for new device

TP Link Bluetooth is not working properly and it is crashing when searching for new device: Hello,My bluetooth device from TP link suddenly started crashing when searched for new device. I tried going to service option and changed the bluetoth setting to auto from manual. I also tried for truble shoot it corrects something but still the problem remains as it is....
  8. TP Link Bluetooth is not working properly and it is crashing when searching for new device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TP Link Bluetooth is not working properly and it is crashing when searching for new device: Hello,My bluetooth device from TP link suddenly started crashing when searched for new device. I tried going to service option and changed the bluetoth setting to auto from manual. I also tried for truble shoot it corrects something but still the problem remains as it is....
  9. My bluetooth shows devices as 'UNKNOWN' and I can't connect to my devices

My bluetooth shows devices as 'UNKNOWN' and I can't connect to my devices: i've already made sure that the drivers are updated and run the troubleshooter as well. My computer is running windows 10. I've seen an older thread on this same issue but it wasn't resolved either. So it would be great if you could provide some specific help rather than the...
  10. Bluetooth driver is working properly but can't recognize devices.

Bluetooth driver is working properly but can't recognize devices.: Good Day, I am having a problem regarding with my notebook (acer e5-473 is the model) it can't detect any Bluetooth devices even though I have already update it to latest version. I had already tried to reinstall it through downloading the Bluetooth driver in my...