Windows 10: My pc bootloops and goes to a blank blue screen

Discus and support My pc bootloops and goes to a blank blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So my pc turned off while it was disk checking i had it using chkdsk since i told it to run chkdsk next time my pc restarts And then i reboot it and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jared Ohse, Jun 25, 2021.

1. My pc bootloops and goes to a blank blue screen

So my pc turned off while it was disk checking i had it using chkdsk since i told it to run chkdsk next time my pc restarts And then i reboot it and it shows the wheel for a few seconds, it freezes, the display goes blank for a few seconds, and then it loads to a blank blue screen for about 30 seconds before completely shutting down and repeating the process if turned back on, is there a way to fix it without factory resetting, because i didnt know my pc was gonna do this and i didnt backup to onedrive, so my files arent backed up, and that pc has files on it that i CAN. NOT. LOSE. So i have

:)

Jared Ohse, Jun 25, 2021
  2. kodex Win User

Screen goes blank after changing BIOS settings/

I don't know how long this has been happening, a few weeks at least, but whenever I change a setting in my BIOS (and save & exit), my screen goes blank and my monitor goes into standby. Any suggestions to fix this?

kodex, Jun 25, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 25, 2021
  4. Paul Win User

My pc bootloops and goes to a blank blue screen

PC screen goes blank when attempting to enter UEFI/BIOS

I am following the steps below to get into BIOS, but when I click restart at the end, my pc restarts, but never enters BIOS. It shows the pc make (Asus) and then goes to a blank screen.

I try hitting f2 or delete in this blank screen after a while, bit this resolves nothing.

Is there something else I should be doing or something I should do once the screen is blank?

Navigate to settings. ...

Select Update & security.

Select Recovery from the left menu.

Click Restart Now under Advanced startup. ...

Click Troubleshoot.

Click Advanced options.

Select UEFI Firmware Settings.

Click Restart.

Thema:

My pc bootloops and goes to a blank blue screen

1. My pc bootloops and goes to a blank blue screen - Similar Threads - bootloops goes blank

2. Blue Blank Screen PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Blank Screen PC: How do i fix blank blue screen after windows logo, same thing happens after trying to boot from my windows instalation media, my bios are still accessable my pc parts: Graphics card: RX580. Cpu: intel i5-2500k. Ram: 8gb. Motherboard: Asrock H61m-HVS. Ssd: Kingston 120gb. HDD:...
  3. Blue Blank Screen PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Blank Screen PC: How do i fix blank blue screen after windows logo, same thing happens after trying to boot from my windows instalation media, my bios are still accessable my pc parts: Graphics card: RX580. Cpu: intel i5-2500k. Ram: 8gb. Motherboard: Asrock H61m-HVS. Ssd: Kingston 120gb. HDD:...
  4. Blue Blank Screen PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Screen goes blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes blank: Hi Team,I've tried opening 2 File Manager sessions, the usual one, unexpectedly the system hung and screen went blank.I didn't open or do anything else when I did the above one, kindly help, thanks.Regards,Devendran R...
  6. Screen goes blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen goes blank: Hi Team,I've tried opening 2 File Manager sessions, the usual one, unexpectedly the system hung and screen went blank.I didn't open or do anything else when I did the above one, kindly help, thanks.Regards,Devendran R...
  7. Screen goes blank

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Screen goes blank

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen goes blank: After I boot my PC, it is working well for about ten minutes and then the screen goes blank. After that I cannot do anything and have to press control+alt+delete. The task manager is not showing any errors...
  9. Screen goes blank

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen goes blank: Screen closes down about every 1 minute after inactivity and I have to log in again with password. Very frustrating. have tried various answers but to no avail. Please give simple step by step guide of how to overcome this....
  10. screen goes blank

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    screen goes blank: Good Day This is my first time posting in a forum but I have not been able to resolve my issue. My windows has been recently upgraded to windows 10, and before it has a chance to get to the login screen it goes blank. i have used the installation usb to access advanced...