Windows 10: My pc boots up and then screen goes black when windows starts. How do I fix this issue?

Discus and support My pc boots up and then screen goes black when windows starts. How do I fix this issue? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Pc booted fine and then when windows tried to start my screen went black. At first it let me attempt to log in and then it said it was updating then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Noah B1, May 25, 2023.

1. Noah B1 Win User

My pc boots up and then screen goes black when windows starts. How do I fix this issue?

My Pc booted fine and then when windows tried to start my screen went black. At first it let me attempt to log in and then it said it was updating then it went black

:)

Noah B1, May 25, 2023
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, May 25, 2023
  3. PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, May 25, 2023
  4. joeyroks Win User

My pc boots up and then screen goes black when windows starts. How do I fix this issue?

Black screen after starting laptop (window 10)

You need to turn fast boot off in your control panel, I had the same issue but you need to boot your pc then when the black screen comes up you need to put your pc in sleep mode and then turn it on again, then you got the login screen.. I posted pictures to disable fast boot *Wink

My pc boots up and then screen goes black when windows starts. How do I fix this issue? 38620d1485957229t-black-screen-after-starting-laptop-window-10-a-first-step.jpg

My pc boots up and then screen goes black when windows starts. How do I fix this issue? 38622d1485957229t-black-screen-after-starting-laptop-window-10-a-step-2.jpg

My pc boots up and then screen goes black when windows starts. How do I fix this issue? 38623d1485957229t-black-screen-after-starting-laptop-window-10-a-step-3.jpg

My pc boots up and then screen goes black when windows starts. How do I fix this issue? 38621d1485957229t-black-screen-after-starting-laptop-window-10-a-last-step.jpg

joeyroks, May 25, 2023
Thema:

1. My pc boots up and then screen goes black when windows starts. How do I fix this issue? - Similar Threads - boots screen goes

2. How do I fix my Boot Up Screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my Boot Up Screen?: Every time I boot my Venturer Laptop, the Boot Up screen is always sideways! How do I fix this Issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-my-boot-up-screen/bb46774c-8d93-491a-ae44-b5658632eef5
  3. How do I fix my Boot Up Screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix my Boot Up Screen?: Every time I boot my Venturer Laptop, the Boot Up screen is always sideways! How do I fix this Issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-my-boot-up-screen/bb46774c-8d93-491a-ae44-b5658632eef5
  4. My pc boots up and then screen goes black when windows starts. How do I fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc boots up and then screen goes black when windows starts. How do I fix this issue?: My Pc booted fine and then when windows tried to start my screen went black. At first it let me attempt to log in and then it said it was updating then it went black...
  5. My pc boots up and then screen goes black when windows starts. How do I fix this issue?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc boots up and then screen goes black when windows starts. How do I fix this issue?: My Pc booted fine and then when windows tried to start my screen went black. At first it let me attempt to log in and then it said it was updating then it went black...
  6. Booting up pc then loading screen pops up then it goes black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Booting up pc then loading screen pops up then it goes black: so i cut on my pc and it said could not find your pin so i reset my pc to do startup repair and it asked for my password but i’m password less so i put no password but it says it’s incorrect i don’t know what to do i don’t know why it’s saying password incorrect when i don’t...
  7. Booting up pc then loading screen pops up then it goes black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Booting up pc then loading screen pops up then it goes black: so i cut on my pc and it said could not find your pin so i reset my pc to do startup repair and it asked for my password but i’m password less so i put no password but it says it’s incorrect i don’t know what to do i don’t know why it’s saying password incorrect when i don’t...
  8. Booting up pc then loading screen pops up then it goes black

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. When I boot my new laptop up in the morning, the screen goes black.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When I boot my new laptop up in the morning, the screen goes black.: When I boot my new laptop up in the morning, before even logging in the screen goes black. I hold the power button to restart and it works then. In addition, when I click shutdown on my pc it can take a while to do so. It may also take a while to boot apps. It is an MSI bravo...
  10. Black screen when PC starts up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen when PC starts up: My pc has a black screen whenever it starts up, there's a cursor and you can access task manager and stuff but nothing works. the black screen disappears after a while, is there a way to fix this? submitted by /u/_Oopsitsdeleted_ [link] [comments]...