Windows 10: My PC boots up only on second attempt.

Discus and support My PC boots up only on second attempt. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hy I have weird problem. Every time I turn on my pc It shuts down when windows logo shows up. No bips and errors. Press power button again and my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by calvooo, Aug 19, 2015.

1. calvooo Win User

My PC boots up only on second attempt.

Hy
    I have weird problem. Every time I turn on my pc It shuts down when windows logo shows up. No bips and errors.
    Press power button again and my pc boot up with no problem. Any idea where is the problem? I try almost everything..
    -replace cmos battery
    -replace power switch button
    -try another PSU
    -try to boot up without dvd rom
    -check my motherboard for any problems
    -hardware seems to be connected fine.

This problem starts a week ago, and my temps are normal. CPU 36-41C on idle, GPU 35C, HDD 39C.

:)

calvooo, Aug 19, 2015

2. windows 10 only boots on second time

Every time i start my pc it gets stuck at the loading circular thing and i have to turn it off using the tower button then turn it back on and it almost always boots on the second time.

Any way to solve this?

I thried ctrl+shift+Esc > startup and disabled a few things, still not sure what IAStorlcon (4) is

or Deltalltray

joe1234555, Aug 19, 2015
  3. windows 10 only boots on second time

Thanks Joe.

My windows update has started downloading "Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, version 1511, 10586". I think I will wait for that installation and see what happens thereafter.

Eddie EMY-Lynx, Aug 19, 2015
Thema:

My PC boots up only on second attempt.

1. My PC boots up only on second attempt. - Similar Threads - boots second attempt

2. PC only boots up sometimes; Not booting on first try

in Windows 10 News
    PC only boots up sometimes; Not booting on first try: [IMG]Have you ever experienced a frustrating situation when you press the power button On, your Windows computer boots up sometimes and never boots the first time? You try again and again, and it finally starts. This is an issue that many people have faced. In this post, we...
  3. My pc when I attempt to boot it up, gets stuck on the black boot up screen after the black...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc when I attempt to boot it up, gets stuck on the black boot up screen after the black...: This black loading screen is the same as the previous but without the windows logo, where it gets stuck there and dosent go to another screen, just 4 or 5 spinning white dots until I restart, where it either does the same thing or the pc tries to repair itself, where it fails...
  4. My pc when I attempt to boot it up, gets stuck on the black boot up screen after the black...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc when I attempt to boot it up, gets stuck on the black boot up screen after the black...: This black loading screen is the same as the previous but without the windows logo, where it gets stuck there and dosent go to another screen, just 4 or 5 spinning white dots until I restart, where it either does the same thing or the pc tries to repair itself, where it fails...
  5. My pc when I attempt to boot it up, gets stuck on the black boot up screen after the black...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. PC only boots after second attempt

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC only boots after second attempt: So I’ve been having this problem for a couple of months where my pc only boots up after the second try. Whenever I restart it will show the bios logo then when it would normally show the windows login, it then displays a black screen. I'm unable to do anything at this point...
  7. PC only boots after second attempt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC only boots after second attempt: So I’ve been having this problem for a couple of months where my pc only boots up after the second try. Whenever I restart it will show the bios logo then when it would normally show the windows login, it then displays a black screen. I'm unable to do anything at this point...
  8. PC only boots after second attempt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Computer boots up only every second attempt

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer boots up only every second attempt: Hi, when I boot up my computer, nothing happens, and I mean nothing. Black screen. My monitor even says no signal. But when I shut it down and boot up again, it goes into the American Megatrends tab as when you shut down a computer the hard way. Then i go into BIOS and have...
  10. Attempted 8.1/10 dual boot, only boots to 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Attempted 8.1/10 dual boot, only boots to 10: I followed the How To Geek's guide on how to dual boot - sort of. I was unable to shrink my Win 8.1 boot partition in disk manager- it kept telling me my disk didn't have enough free space, in spite of the fact that it should have had plenty. Win 8.1 is installed on my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc on only in 2nd attempt only what seem to be the problem