Windows 10: my pc brings a dialog box saying that the windows is not activated

Discus and support my pc brings a dialog box saying that the windows is not activated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I reseted my pc using the reset this pc option in setings because it was running slow and after I finished the reset procedure a dialog box apeeard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Razan49x, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Razan49x Win User

my pc brings a dialog box saying that the windows is not activated

I reseted my pc using the reset this pc option in setings because it was running slow and after I finished the reset procedure a dialog box apeeard saying my windows needs to be activated and when i looked in setings i sed it was activated. even in slmgr.vbs /dlv it tells me it activated. how do i get rid of that dialog box. also when i start my computer it apears again and after 5min and it keeps going.

:)

Razan49x, Jun 30, 2020

2. My PC suddenly says its not activated

For verification, now you are saying it isn't activated and Microsoft won't help you?

MeAndMyComputer, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Superfly Win User
    My PC suddenly says its not activated

I wish I could hands-on your PC .... it's a bit difficult explaining stuff...

Superfly, Jun 30, 2020
  4. my pc brings a dialog box saying that the windows is not activated

My PC suddenly says its not activated

So now I have a clean install and windows is activated, what are my steps to find out why my original windows install wasn’t activated......

I await instructions........

and apart from checking activation, I do everything else as per your suggestions......will in future check validated once a month.......

reddwarf4ever, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

my pc brings a dialog box saying that the windows is not activated

1. my pc brings a dialog box saying that the windows is not activated - Similar Threads - brings dialog box

2. Activate Legacy Print Dialog Box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Legacy Print Dialog Box: I would like to “Print Current Page” although Microsoft no longer has this feature in Windows 11. I have been attempting to use the legacy dialog by updating the registry, but the following pathway cannot be found:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Print\UnifiedPrintDialog...
  3. Activate Legacy Print Dialog Box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate Legacy Print Dialog Box: I would like to “Print Current Page” although Microsoft no longer has this feature in Windows 11. I have been attempting to use the legacy dialog by updating the registry, but the following pathway cannot be found:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Print\UnifiedPrintDialog...
  4. No Password Box Dialog

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No Password Box Dialog: I Am A Tech Savvy Adminstrator Who Keeps Trying New Things, But I Encountered A Problem, I Was Just Optimizing My Windows With Some Scripts But After Running The Script And Restarting, I Realized I Screwed Up. I Can't Enter My Laptop Password Now, There Is No Dialog Box In...
  5. Dialog boxes will not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dialog boxes will not open: I'm using Windows 10 on an ASUS VivoBook. Sometime in the past few months, dialog boxes for Snip & Sketch and the HP Smart app have stopped working. When I click save on either of these apps, instead of a dialog box coming up for me to rename the file and choose where to save...
  6. Dialog boxes will not open

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dialog boxes will not open: I'm using Windows 10 on an ASUS VivoBook. Sometime in the past few months, dialog boxes for Snip & Sketch and the HP Smart app have stopped working. When I click save on either of these apps, instead of a dialog box coming up for me to rename the file and choose where to save...
  7. This pc dialog box

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This pc dialog box: My pc dialog box keeps comming up for no reason at all. Any suggestions on how to fix problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pc-dialog-box/80473ef0-aea3-483e-bf22-d57158641d47
  8. Dialog box customization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dialog box customization: What file has all the dialog boxes ? Such as file explorer? The icons in the ribbon?John*cry 140382
  9. Window Dialog box error!

Window Dialog box error!: My new PC got this font error in dialog box as follow. May I know I how to solved this? Thanks. Best Regards. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-dialog-box-error/1f3af4c3-2ed2-4302-957d-071483256ae0
  10. "Activate Windows" dialog box

"Activate Windows" dialog box: In the last few weeks, my laptop screen shows "Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows". No matter what app I'm in or what I'm doing, this shows up. I have accessed Windows to see what I need to update but there appears to be nothing. I want this dialog box to go...