Windows 10: my pc brings a dialog box saying that the windows is not activated

Discus and support my pc brings a dialog box saying that the windows is not activated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I reseted my pc using the reset this pc option in setings because it was running slow and after I finished the reset procedure a dialog box apeeard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Razan49x, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Razan49x Win User

my pc brings a dialog box saying that the windows is not activated

I reseted my pc using the reset this pc option in setings because it was running slow and after I finished the reset procedure a dialog box apeeard saying my windows needs to be activated and when i looked in setings i sed it was activated. even in slmgr.vbs /dlv it tells me it activated. how do i get rid of that dialog box. also when i start my computer it apears again and after 5min and it keeps going.

:)

Razan49x, Jun 30, 2020

2. My PC suddenly says its not activated

For verification, now you are saying it isn't activated and Microsoft won't help you?

MeAndMyComputer, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Superfly Win User
    My PC suddenly says its not activated

I wish I could hands-on your PC .... it's a bit difficult explaining stuff...

Superfly, Jun 30, 2020
  4. my pc brings a dialog box saying that the windows is not activated

My PC suddenly says its not activated

So now I have a clean install and windows is activated, what are my steps to find out why my original windows install wasn’t activated......

I await instructions........

and apart from checking activation, I do everything else as per your suggestions......will in future check validated once a month.......

reddwarf4ever, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

my pc brings a dialog box saying that the windows is not activated

1. my pc brings a dialog box saying that the windows is not activated - Similar Threads - brings dialog box

2. This pc dialog box

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This pc dialog box: My pc dialog box keeps comming up for no reason at all. Any suggestions on how to fix problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pc-dialog-box/80473ef0-aea3-483e-bf22-d57158641d47
  3. Open and Save As Dialog Boxes not working Windows 10- open and save dialog boxes not...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Open and Save As Dialog Boxes not working Windows 10- open and save dialog boxes not...: New 4 Months Lennovo legion laptop with Win10 64 bit pre-installed. As indicated, the file/open file/save dialog boxes do not work for any 32 bit applications. This includes Office applications/Acrobat/Garmin/etc. Dialog boxes do work for 64 bit applications. 1 I have...
  4. dialog box pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    dialog box pop up: I keep receiving a reminder 'googledrivesync.exe is downloading from OneDrive' with only button available to 'Cancel'. I have cancelled, dialogue disappears then same dialogue box returns within a few minutes. I have tried the following as suggested on these forums: I’d...
  5. Dialog box customization

Dialog box customization: What file has all the dialog boxes ? Such as file explorer? The icons in the ribbon?John*cry 140382
  6. 'Browse For Folders' Dialog Boxes...

'Browse For Folders' Dialog Boxes...: @Brink : Is there a way to get Browse For Folders Dialog Boxes to retain, not only their last size, but also, their last position? [img] 132864
  7. Window Dialog box error!

Window Dialog box error!: My new PC got this font error in dialog box as follow. May I know I how to solved this? Thanks. Best Regards. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-dialog-box-error/1f3af4c3-2ed2-4302-957d-071483256ae0
  8. Dialog box stopping operations

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dialog box stopping operations: I am getting this message-"This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer" One place this occurs is when I click on a reply box in email. This is a new problem and I don't know how to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. Email is from...
  9. "Activate Windows" dialog box

"Activate Windows" dialog box: In the last few weeks, my laptop screen shows "Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows". No matter what app I'm in or what I'm doing, this shows up. I have accessed Windows to see what I need to update but there appears to be nothing. I want this dialog box to go...
  10. My run dialog box doesn't work

in Windows 10 Support
    My run dialog box doesn't work: Just did a clean install on 10 and was researching another problem that required the run box but mine doesn't seem to work. I get a response that 'it didn't open in a timely manner'. Any suggestions, thanks 34611