Windows 10: My PC cannot connect to the internet (which is fine on other devices) and is freezing every...

Discus and support My PC cannot connect to the internet (which is fine on other devices) and is freezing every... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Nostalgia_OST [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nostalgia_OST, Mar 26, 2020.

1. My PC cannot connect to the internet (which is fine on other devices) and is freezing every...

/u/Nostalgia_OST, Mar 26, 2020

2. connect device to the internet using PC

• i understand that PC suit allow to "Connect your PC to the web using your device", but i would like to use it the other way, coz connecting to the web from device is expensive. i just wanna update weather services and some podcast regularly to device using
      PC internet connection. i'm using nokia 6210.

• thanks.

• zenith.

userzenith, Mar 26, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

My PC cannot connect to the internet (which is fine on other devices) and is freezing every... [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

My PC cannot connect to the internet (which is fine on other devices) and is freezing every... [​IMG]

topgundcp, Mar 26, 2020
  4. My PC cannot connect to the internet (which is fine on other devices) and is freezing every...

Wifi is connected still no internet though internet is fine with other devices

I have windows 10 it was working fine with internet all sudden my laptop is having problem like it was connected to wifi but no internet was there though my internet is working fine with others devices only my laptop got this problem. I tried to reset my
    network still having same problem. Please do suggest any solution.

Sajidkhan_1989, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

My PC cannot connect to the internet (which is fine on other devices) and is freezing every...

1. My PC cannot connect to the internet (which is fine on other devices) and is freezing every... - Similar Threads - cannot connect internet

2. The Internet on my PC is awful but every other device its fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Internet on my PC is awful but every other device its fine: Ive had this issue for more then a year now but every place I look hasn't had an answer.My PC is a little far away from the router but not awfully far. However, since early 2023 the internet on my PC has taken a massive decline making my ping sky rocket and websites take a...
  3. The Internet on my PC is awful but every other device its fine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Internet on my PC is awful but every other device its fine: Ive had this issue for more then a year now but every place I look hasn't had an answer.My PC is a little far away from the router but not awfully far. However, since early 2023 the internet on my PC has taken a massive decline making my ping sky rocket and websites take a...
  4. The Internet on my PC is awful but every other device its fine

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. every other device connected to my internet is fast with ethernet but my pc isn't, I've...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    every other device connected to my internet is fast with ethernet but my pc isn't, I've...: like I said I've tried abt everything this happened out of nowhere, just turned on my pc one day and this happened. it just won't seem to fix either, :/...
  6. every other device connected to my internet is fast with ethernet but my pc isn't, I've...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    every other device connected to my internet is fast with ethernet but my pc isn't, I've...: like I said I've tried abt everything this happened out of nowhere, just turned on my pc one day and this happened. it just won't seem to fix either, :/...
  7. every other device connected to my internet is fast with ethernet but my pc isn't, I've...

8. Wifi showing "Not Connected" on Laptop. Every other device is working fine.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi showing "Not Connected" on Laptop. Every other device is working fine.: This started happening today only. Only thing I've changed since yesterday is disabling lock screen in group policy. Restarting doesn't help. Troubleshooter runs for 5+ minutes, and doesn't show any problems. However, wifi gets connected once troubleshooter finishes. It...
  9. Constant Internet Drop Outs on WIN10 PC, every other device fine.

Constant Internet Drop Outs on WIN10 PC, every other device fine.: Hi people, ive completely run out of ideas. My internet on this windows 10 pc is completely unstable, either via ethernet or wifi. It will drop out several times a minute, or maybe once a day, or maybe every few hours. It is completely unpredictable. Ive have a day and a...
  10. My PC won't connect to wi-fi whatsoever but every other device works fine

My PC won't connect to wi-fi whatsoever but every other device works fine: I've had this Windows 10 PC for years now and it's never given me issues but over the past couple of days it just hasn't been connecting to wifi whatsoever, and no matter what I seem to do I cannot fix it. I've tried it on two separate wifi networks and neither of them have...