Windows 10: My PC cannot download any apps from microsoft store because it always doesn't met minimum...

Discus and support My PC cannot download any apps from microsoft store because it always doesn't met minimum... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi all, i want to download ubuntu from microsoft store, it says that this product should work on this device. But when i clicked Get button, it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ElisPao, Jan 19, 2020.

1. ElisPao Win User

My PC cannot download any apps from microsoft store because it always doesn't met minimum...

Hi all,

i want to download ubuntu from microsoft store, it says that this product should work on this device. But when i clicked Get button, it didn't do anything.

My windows 10 version is 1909 with os build 18363.418. Meanwhile the recommended os is windows 10 version 16237.0 or higher.

i then try to download other aps from microsoft store, but it's the same. Nothing happened when i click Get Button.

Anyone knows how to fix this?

Thank you.

:)

ElisPao, Jan 19, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 19, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My PC cannot download any apps from microsoft store because it always doesn't met minimum... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 19, 2020
  4. sam02 Win User

My PC cannot download any apps from microsoft store because it always doesn't met minimum...

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

1. My PC cannot download any apps from microsoft store because it always doesn't met minimum... - Similar Threads - cannot download apps

2. Cannot download any apps in the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download any apps in the Microsoft Store: I had this problem before with Windows Media Player. But I cannot download anything anymore. I had bought a game and it would give me the same error "Something went wrong in our end". I don't know what to do anymore. I'm up to date on Windows and logging in and out the MS...
  3. Cannot download any apps in the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot download any apps in the Microsoft Store: I had this problem before with Windows Media Player. But I cannot download anything anymore. I had bought a game and it would give me the same error "Something went wrong in our end". I don't know what to do anymore. I'm up to date on Windows and logging in and out the MS...
  4. Windows Store doesn't download any app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store doesn't download any app: When searching for "Microsoft Store" in the start menu, the app doesn't even load the icon properly. It may seem that the program itself is corrupt.The Store also isn't on the list of available installed apps from the settingsHowever, the Microsoft Store app can actually run,...
  5. Windows Store doesn't download any app

Windows Store doesn't download any app: When searching for "Microsoft Store" in the start menu, the app doesn't even load the icon properly. It may seem that the program itself is corrupt.The Store also isn't on the list of available installed apps from the settingsHowever, the Microsoft Store app can actually run,...
  6. Cannot Download Apps from Microsoft Store on my surface.

Cannot Download Apps from Microsoft Store on my surface.: I have full admin permissions on the system and enough storage to download an app but it won't let me. It isn't just this app, but every app in the store. More info in the imagur link belowhttps://imgur.com/a/5gbrl2E...
  7. Cannot download or update any application from the Microsoft Store App.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download or update any application from the Microsoft Store App.: I am using Windows 10, 20H2, the most recent update. I cannot download or install any app for my PC from the Microsoft Store App. . I have tried the following: - Sign out and back in of the Microsoft Store App - "reset" the Microsoft Store app - fully updated Windows 10 to...
  8. Cannot download app from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot download app from Microsoft Store: I have an Acer Aspire 5560 laptop computer dating from 2011 It is running Windows 10 Home, which was upgraded to version 2004 yesterday. Microsoft says the OS Build: 10.0.1.19041.388. The laptop is reported as follows: RAM: 3GB System Type: OSType64BitX64 Processor: AMD...
  9. Microsoft store cannot download any app

Microsoft store cannot download any app: I can not use this app normally ,it can not download any app in it. wrong code is: 0x00000194 CV: DPvBeFqIWUOtrJLV * Moved from education * Original title: Microsoft store...
  10. cant download any apps from microsoft store

cant download any apps from microsoft store: i have put new windows in my laptop. Now, when i am trying to download any app from the store it says "TRY AGAIN LATER something happened on our end" a. I have tried so much to eradicate this problem but am not able to solve this. I have watched several videos on youtube on...