Windows 10: My PC cannot see C: drive

Discus and support My PC cannot see C: drive in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Yesterday my PC screen started flickering and then the computer froze. I saw a black boot screen with a message that there is a disk error and I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xulongli xulongli, Sep 29, 2018.

1. My PC cannot see C: drive

Yesterday my PC screen started flickering and then the computer froze. I saw a black boot screen with a message that there is a disk error and I need to install OS. OK, I installed OS but drive C still shows an error and I can’t sign in my Windows account. I did all the troubleshooting steps, which I found on the internet, including the Drive recovery but failed

:)

xulongli xulongli, Sep 29, 2018
  2. RonBarker Win User

Can't find the C drive in Windows 10

All the suggestions above work, however, the easiest way to find C Drive is to type>This PC in the search box>Right click on>This PC and choose pin to taskbar. The hiding of C Drive and other Drives is another one of Microsoft's one-step forward and three-steps
    back.

RonBarker, Sep 29, 2018
  3. C: drive

Hi Viva,

If you recently made some changes on your machine and needs to access
    C: drive
    , you can do it by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + E.
    • On the left pane, click This PC. It will show you list of different folders. For
      C: drive, it may look like this.

My PC cannot see C: drive 26098bd9-c4a9-4b92-b7a6-d437f0a281ea.jpg

If you have further queries, feel free to reply to this post.

Amylove Loy, Sep 29, 2018
  4. My PC cannot see C: drive

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

My PC cannot see C: drive

1. My PC cannot see C: drive - Similar Threads - cannot drive

2. I reinstalled windows and reindexed but now I cannot search the C drive only other folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I reinstalled windows and reindexed but now I cannot search the C drive only other folders: Not wildly inconvenient but strange https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reinstalled-windows-and-reindexed-but-now-i/55ffc742-3d2f-4329-898e-928b42221584
  3. I reinstalled windows and reindexed but now I cannot search the C drive only other folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reinstalled windows and reindexed but now I cannot search the C drive only other folders: Not wildly inconvenient but strange https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reinstalled-windows-and-reindexed-but-now-i/55ffc742-3d2f-4329-898e-928b42221584
  4. I reinstalled windows and reindexed but now I cannot search the C drive only other folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Drive C: cannot exdend on a shrinked space on drive D:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive C: cannot exdend on a shrinked space on drive D:: Hello since i after dual boot Windows 11 pro and Windows Ultimate which is my favorite version.Since i ran out of space because of the 170 Windows updates i tried to extend my storage and i cant Should i remove drive C: and extend to 100 GB and reinstall windows 7 ultimate...
  6. Drive C: cannot exdend on a shrinked space on drive D:

Drive C: cannot exdend on a shrinked space on drive D:: Hello since i after dual boot Windows 11 pro and Windows Ultimate which is my favorite version.Since i ran out of space because of the 170 Windows updates i tried to extend my storage and i cant Should i remove drive C: and extend to 100 GB and reinstall windows 7 ultimate...
  7. need to increase c drive space. EASUS partition master says I cannot. Confusing.,

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    need to increase c drive space. EASUS partition master says I cannot. Confusing.,: My C drive is nearly full. My data D drive has lots of space. Seagate is external drive. I want to increase C drive space. I used Easus partition master but its one click step says "‘your disk {Disk 0} is almost full, so adjustment operation cannot be executed".I attach my...
  8. need to increase c drive space. EASUS partition master says I cannot. Confusing.,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need to increase c drive space. EASUS partition master says I cannot. Confusing.,: My C drive is nearly full. My data D drive has lots of space. Seagate is external drive. I want to increase C drive space. I used Easus partition master but its one click step says "‘your disk {Disk 0} is almost full, so adjustment operation cannot be executed".I attach my...
  9. need to increase c drive space. EASUS partition master says I cannot. Confusing.,

10. Why cWhy can I log into my Microsoft account but cannot access my one drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cWhy can I log into my Microsoft account but cannot access my one drive?: Why can I log into my Microsoft account but cannot access my one drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cwhy-can-i-log-into-my-microsoft-account-but/55d5a367-0ace-4a3a-bc0c-8257bcbd601f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot see c drive in outlook