Windows 10: My PC cannot see C: drive

Discus and support My PC cannot see C: drive in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Yesterday my PC screen started flickering and then the computer froze. I saw a black boot screen with a message that there is a disk error and I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xulongli xulongli, Sep 29, 2018.

1. My PC cannot see C: drive

Yesterday my PC screen started flickering and then the computer froze. I saw a black boot screen with a message that there is a disk error and I need to install OS. OK, I installed OS but drive C still shows an error and I can’t sign in my Windows account. I did all the troubleshooting steps, which I found on the internet, including the Drive recovery but failed

:)

xulongli xulongli, Sep 29, 2018
  2. RonBarker Win User

Can't find the C drive in Windows 10

All the suggestions above work, however, the easiest way to find C Drive is to type>This PC in the search box>Right click on>This PC and choose pin to taskbar. The hiding of C Drive and other Drives is another one of Microsoft's one-step forward and three-steps
    back.

RonBarker, Sep 29, 2018
  3. C: drive

Hi Viva,

If you recently made some changes on your machine and needs to access
    C: drive
    , you can do it by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + E.
    • On the left pane, click This PC. It will show you list of different folders. For
      C: drive, it may look like this.

My PC cannot see C: drive 26098bd9-c4a9-4b92-b7a6-d437f0a281ea.jpg

If you have further queries, feel free to reply to this post.

Amylove Loy, Sep 29, 2018
  4. My PC cannot see C: drive

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

My PC cannot see C: drive

1. My PC cannot see C: drive - Similar Threads - cannot drive

2. Back Up cannot find external hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Back Up cannot find external hard drive: Hi,I'm trying to do a complete back up of my computer on an external drive using Backup on Windows 10.I've tried 5 different external drives and so far only one an SSD drive can be found while the other 4 not SSD are not found.I don't know if the fact that the only drive that...
  3. Cannot Boot After Formatting Hard Drive

Cannot Boot After Formatting Hard Drive: Hello, I recently cloned my entire HDD including my Windows OS onto an NVME M.2 SSD successfully and wanted to use the old hard drive as extra storage space. I found a video online explaining the process of formatting my HDD which I followed carefully. Unfortunately, my PC...
  4. Cannot boot to windows after installing ubuntu on another drive

Cannot boot to windows after installing ubuntu on another drive: Hello! So I I just got a new SSD and everything is installed but then I installed ubuntu on my previous main drive and now there's no options or way to get into windows 10. I have an MSI motherboard and it's boot options are not great IMHO. - I Already had this working but...
  5. Cannot load windows recovery tool after attempting hard drive scans

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot load windows recovery tool after attempting hard drive scans: I can no longer bring up recovery options either through the installed version of windows or through installation media. I can access BIOS just fine and I can also run Linux mint off USB, but rescutux fails after selection.It started with a BSOD after I changed priority...
  6. Bitlocker blocks my drive and I cannot unlock it due to I missed recovery key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker blocks my drive and I cannot unlock it due to I missed recovery key: Hello,Recently I worked as vendor on MS project and when I set up my computer last time, I have enabled bitlocker and saved recovery key in work OneDrive under my work account @microsoft. At the begin of this July I finished to work as vendor in MS and I lost access to my...
  7. Cannot open any files on D drive + some files on desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot open any files on D drive + some files on desktop: So after the most recent update " 2021-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64 based Systems KB5004945", I now cannot open files on my D drive I have a main C drive SSD that holds operating system and some main programs I use and a separate D drive HDD that...
  8. Windows says drive errors but cannot automatically fix it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows says drive errors but cannot automatically fix it: Hi I'm currently facing an issue with my windows saying that there is a drive error but when repairing the drive it does not detect any problem and nothing will change. Sometimes when playing games my computer will randomly BSOD and the error message will say Error Memory...
  9. Cannot copy files from C drive to D because C drive is full?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot copy files from C drive to D because C drive is full?: My C drive is almost full 5.08 GB free of 221 GB so I want to move some files to my D drive 88 GB free of 931When I try to copy files from my C drive to the D I get an error message that says There is not enough space on OneDrive. You need an additional 28.1 GB free to copy...
  10. Cannot extend drives from unallocated space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot extend drives from unallocated space: Hello, i have 2 unallocated volumes but i can only extend from the 582 GB one.The 93 GB one doesnt wanna extend into the D: volume or the C: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-extend-drives-from-unallocated-space/9c96d0fc-23fc-4fdf-b892-49efbac43947

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot see c drive in outlook