Windows 10: My pc cannot uninstall bandicam

Discus and support My pc cannot uninstall bandicam in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Setting>system>storage>uninstall apps I tried to uninstall Bandicam but it says: Windows cannot find ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam\uninstall.exe’.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Aamon123, Jul 24, 2020.

1. My pc cannot uninstall bandicam

Setting>system>storage>uninstall apps

I tried to uninstall Bandicam but it says:

Windows cannot find ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam\uninstall.exe’. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.

submitted by /u/Aamon123
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Aamon123, Jul 24, 2020

2. Bandicam

I recently updated my HP Laptop to Windows. Ever since i dd that, my Bandicam Recorder has not been working. Whenever i try to record, my videos start with a blank screen and then video but other times it remains blank. And whenever i pause my video to
    start a new part, my video skips over to the last part i recorded and doesnt match the audio. Other times, it does the same but my video freezes while the audio keeps going. I tried everything from changing video format, video quality, FPS rate and nothing
    is working. How do i fix this? Can i update bandicam somehow? What do i do?

AlexBoutte’, Jul 27, 2020
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused My pc cannot uninstall bandicam :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jul 27, 2020
  4. trigan5 Win User

My pc cannot uninstall bandicam

Cannot uninstall Free Sound Recorder v10.7.1 Type 32 bit HELP!

I have an HP laptop with Windows 10 installed Version number 1903 and I think it is 64 bit. I installed the above program 2 months ago and I want to uninstall it.
    I tried the many suggestions provided here:
    Uninstall and Remove Free Sound Recorder 8.2.3 Step by Step
    except the last suggestion but none of them worked.
    The last suggestion tells you to download a third party uninstaller and tells you to click on a link which I do not know I can trust. I have however tried installing Revo uninstaller 2.1.0 free version and even this program could not uninstall the program. The message is always the same

C\Program Files(86x)\Free Sound Recorder\unins000.dat" does not exist. Cannot uninstall.

Will installing bitdefender antivirus program get rid of it?
    PLEASE HELP.

trigan5, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

My pc cannot uninstall bandicam

1. My pc cannot uninstall bandicam - Similar Threads - cannot uninstall bandicam

2. Free Space Storage Bandicam is ****....... Please No

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free Space Storage Bandicam is ****....... Please No: Free Space Storage Bandicam is **** ...... Please No https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-space-storage-bandicam-is-please-no/b6be9804-e831-4ac2-86f2-3de5174bc204
  3. UNINSTALLING PROGRAM THAT CANNOT UNINSTALL-

in Windows 10 Customization
    UNINSTALLING PROGRAM THAT CANNOT UNINSTALL-: I want to uninstall filmora video editor from my laptop but i am getting this 'File C:\Program Files x86\iSkysoft\Filmora Video Editor\unins000.dat does not exist. cannot uninstall.PLEASE HELP...
  4. Cannot uninstall KB4593175

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot uninstall KB4593175: Hello, after last december updates Win10.0.19042.685 was found in this days few applications are not work. For check who occur this issue - we want to uninstall last win10 updates step by step to see which one occur the issue. Two were uninstalled succesfully after...
  5. Cannot uninstall Your Phone app from PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot uninstall Your Phone app from PC: I installed the app but decided it was not for me. However, the TERMINATE link does not work and the UNINSTALL link is grey meaning the app cannot be uninstalled. I have tried to unlink app but it is still showing in my list of apps. I have unstilled it from my phone without...
  6. Bandicam - Webcam overylay REALLY Laggy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bandicam - Webcam overylay REALLY Laggy: Im trying to do a screen recording session on my PC with webcam overly using the Logitech C922 Pro Webcam. The screen and audio recording go smoothly enough, but I cannot get the Webcam smooth to save my life. I use this webcam on this computer all the time for Zoom meetings...
  7. Cannot uninstall windows.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot uninstall windows.: [ATTACH] Hello, recently I have been having problems uninstalling/reinstalling programs getting MSI Error 1606, so I decided to try and reinstall windows. I went to the reset windows tab in windows settings and the procedure was going well until it started reinstalling....
  8. Problem with "Bandicam" audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with "Bandicam" audio: I have downloaded "Bandicam" (the free version) to my wndows xp laptop. It is capturing video just fine,however the problem is that, the only audio it is capturing is some kind of microphone audio (I didn't even know my laptop had a built in microphone lol). I want to...
  9. Cannot Uninstall Games from Xbox Pass PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Uninstall Games from Xbox Pass PC: I uninstalled Outer World via the Xbox PC beta app. The files are still there. When I try to manually delete them, it says I do not have permission. Looking at answers elsewhere, it seems the Xbox Beta has somehow cut off admin power from the owner of the computer, in this...
  10. Bandicam

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bandicam: I recently updated my HP Laptop to Windows. Ever since i dd that, my Bandicam Recorder has not been working. Whenever i try to record, my videos start with a blank screen and then video but other times it remains blank. And whenever i pause my video to start a new part, my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to Fix My Hp Laptop Windows 10 uninstall FileC:\Program File (x86)\..\Unins000.dat Doesnot Exist.Cannot Uninstall