Windows 10: My PC can't boot to Windows

Discus and support My PC can't boot to Windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My PC can't boot to Windows , until i press any key for a few second. Some solutions I tried failed like this:1. Fix Mbr, Boot and Rebuild BCD in CMD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ngọc TuấnPhạm, Nov 26, 2021.

1. My PC can't boot to Windows

My PC can't boot to Windows , until i press any key for a few second. Some solutions I tried failed like this:1. Fix Mbr, Boot and Rebuild BCD in CMD Advanced Option2. Re-installl Windows3. ...Who can help me? Any Support is welcomed.

:)

Ngọc TuấnPhạm, Nov 26, 2021
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Nov 26, 2021
  3. erixx Win User
    Sabertooth 990fx won't boot to windows logo, it shuts down

to boot and enter bios and load windows, any todays PSU (with the correct plugs) will work, AFAIK

to enter BIOS only low wattage is used.
    Then, during boot, the HDD and a bit later the videocard card start to demand juice, then the other devices and periphericals... so the total demand during boot up is incrementing step by step, that's why a failure halfway could indicate a PSU problem....

erixx, Nov 26, 2021
  4. topgundcp Win User

My PC can't boot to Windows

How does Windows boot to advanced recovery option e.g. command prompt?

- that gives me a 454 'Unexpected error' This tells me that the BCD is partially corrupted.

The commands: shutdown.exe /r /o /f /t 00
    or: %SystemRoot%\System32\Cmd.exe /c reagentc /boottore&shutdown /r /f /t 00
    should boot into Recovery if everything is configured correctly.
    FYI, If Windows is configured correctly:
    1. If Reagentc is disabled, you still can get into Recovery but with limited options.
    2. If Reagentc is enabled, you'll get all options.
    3. If you boot Windows using Recovery USB stick, You'll get into Recovery with couple of options missing.

Here's my suggestion if you want to try:
    OPTION 1: Will save the trouble of re-install Windows.

1. Download the image of my first 3 partitions (450MB Recovery, 100 MB EFI partition, and 16MB unformatted primary)
      EFI_Boot-00-00.7z - Google Drive
    2. Run Macrium and restore the image from step 1, overwriting your existing 1st three partitions, leaving C alone.
    3. Delete the 490MB Recovery partition.
    4. From Macrium, run fix boot problems.
    5. Reboot. Open Admin command prompt then run Reagentc /info to make sure that it is enabled. If not, enable it.
      if failed to enable, reboot and try again.
    OPTION 2: Assuming you've already had Windows backup with Macrium.

1. Wipe out the first 5 parttiions. (450MB, 100MB, 16MB, C Drive, 480MB)
    2. Fresh install Windows 10
    3. Restore C drive from backup image, run fix boot problems
    4. repeat step 5 from OPTION 1 above.

topgundcp, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

My PC can't boot to Windows

1. My PC can't boot to Windows - Similar Threads - can't boot

2. Can't boot into bios after installing new gpu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't boot into bios after installing new gpu: I just installed a gpu into my pc, but after setting it up it didn't appear in task manager. So I was gonna enable my gpu in bios that's what I was told to do when I went searching around. However when I go through the suggested route left shift and restarting there is no...
  3. Can't boot into bios after installing new gpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't boot into bios after installing new gpu: I just installed a gpu into my pc, but after setting it up it didn't appear in task manager. So I was gonna enable my gpu in bios that's what I was told to do when I went searching around. However when I go through the suggested route left shift and restarting there is no...
  4. Can't boot into bios after installing new gpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't find boot priority order in bios menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find boot priority order in bios menu: I got an SSDc installed in my laptop which is the main drive now with the os. I wanted to switch back to a different drived as main boot priority. I even migrated os from C to D successfully but, in the bios menu all I see is:Boot mode UEFIFast bootPXE Boot to lanIPV4 PXE...
  6. Can't find boot priority order in bios menu

Can't find boot priority order in bios menu: I got an SSDc installed in my laptop which is the main drive now with the os. I wanted to switch back to a different drived as main boot priority. I even migrated os from C to D successfully but, in the bios menu all I see is:Boot mode UEFIFast bootPXE Boot to lanIPV4 PXE...
  7. Can't find boot priority order in bios menu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I have blue screen error of unmountable boot volme BDOS and I can't open advanced options ,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have blue screen error of unmountable boot volme BDOS and I can't open advanced options ,: I tried pressing all fn keys , delete key , esc key , but the advanced recovery screen not opens , how can I open advanced options screen , only f2 and f12 works , f2 opens bios setting setup utility and f12 opens a screen named boot manager as it's heading...
  9. I have blue screen error of unmountable boot volme BDOS and I can't open advanced options ,

I have blue screen error of unmountable boot volme BDOS and I can't open advanced options ,: I tried pressing all fn keys , delete key , esc key , but the advanced recovery screen not opens , how can I open advanced options screen , only f2 and f12 works , f2 opens bios setting setup utility and f12 opens a screen named boot manager as it's heading...
  10. My PC can't start correctly and keeps restarting after I enabled all processors on boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC can't start correctly and keeps restarting after I enabled all processors on boot: What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-cant-start-correctly-and-keeps-restarting/b643ab73-a523-4d98-b297-f62a61e70d8e