Windows 10: My pc can't detect any wifi at all

Discus and support My pc can't detect any wifi at all in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my pc cant detect any wifi at all yet all my other devices can. My drivers are up to date, ive uninstalled them and restarted, ive unplugged and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Joffee, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Joffee Win User

My pc can't detect any wifi at all

my pc cant detect any wifi at all yet all my other devices can. My drivers are up to date, ive uninstalled them and restarted, ive unplugged and replugged my modem, yet nothing works. Im suspecting that its because of something i did where i changed wifi connecting to manual to make it faster, but i dont know. Ive had windows 10 for a while now.

:)

Joffee, Mar 10, 2019

2. PC can't detect WiFi but can detect my Phone's hotspot

My PC is unable to detect any WiFi networks but can detect my phone's hotspot. Earlier it could detect both mine and my neighbours WiFi. I'm connected to the Ethernet but can't find my WiFi network. Please help

RussellFernandez, Mar 10, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 10, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool My pc can't detect any wifi at all :cool:

jmcslob, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

1. My pc can't detect any wifi at all - Similar Threads - can't detect wifi

2. Windows 11 can't detect wifi on my new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 can't detect wifi on my new pc: Hi,I just bought a customized PC I chose the components and I made the mistake to not order a Wifi-ready motherboard Asrock x570 phantom gaming 4. My ethernet port does'nt seem to work either.The motherboard has a Wi-Fi M.2 port, so I bought and install a card and...
  3. Windows 11 can't detect wifi on my new pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 can't detect wifi on my new pc: Hi,I just bought a customized PC I chose the components and I made the mistake to not order a Wifi-ready motherboard Asrock x570 phantom gaming 4. My ethernet port does'nt seem to work either.The motherboard has a Wi-Fi M.2 port, so I bought and install a card and...
  4. Why can't my PC detect my WIFI?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't my PC detect my WIFI?: Got a new PC with Microsoft 11 Pro and it won't detect any other wifi except for one. I've updated all my drivers and probably exhausted every solution I can find online. Please help....
  5. Why can't my PC detect my WIFI?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't my PC detect my WIFI?: Got a new PC with Microsoft 11 Pro and it won't detect any other wifi except for one. I've updated all my drivers and probably exhausted every solution I can find online. Please help....
  6. my laptop can't detect any mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my laptop can't detect any mouse: hello guys, so my laptop cant detect any mouse but can detect any flashdisk and hardisk ext. i tried my mouse on another pc and its perfectly work. already tried to uninstall mice and other pointing device, uninstalling any relevant software with my mouse, trying into safe...
  7. Can't detect 5GHz wifi.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't detect 5GHz wifi.: Hey. my Windows 10 Pro N can't detect my 5GHz wifi, i have checked if my pc and wireless adapter are compatible with 5ghz , and they are. please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-detect-5ghz-wifi/56623eb6-ea4b-4ad0-9e5a-2ace01623284
  8. My pc stopped detecting wifi and I can't connect to anything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My pc stopped detecting wifi and I can't connect to anything: my pc cant detect any wifi at all yet all my other devices can. My drivers are up to date, ive uninstalled them and restarted, ive unplugged and replugged my modem, yet nothing works. Im suspecting that its because of something i did where i changed wifi connecting to manual...
  9. wifi won't detect any network

wifi won't detect any network: My wifi won't detect any network, it shows a red cross sign in notification area. It's using Realtek RTL8188EE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC (Driver version: 2023.43.914.2016). Today, When I checked the manufacturers site, they suggested RTL8188CE version so I downloaded...
  10. WiFi broken yet again. Can't detect any WiFi networks.

WiFi broken yet again. Can't detect any WiFi networks.: Circa 2013 laptop (originally came with Win 7) that I've upgraded with an Atheros AR9285 mini PCIe b/g/n card. It WAS working just fine until a couple of days ago, suddenly, no WiFi networks detected. I know that's not true because with other computers and phones all the...